Our Day

Eternity Love

Two person were located at a room. It's Sulli's room. Minho coming over to study with Sulli. As she is writing, Minho takes a quick glance at her. Exploring her beautiful face. He grinned. Sulli felt that Minho was looking at her, she blushed. Her cheek turned to pink. "Stop it, Minho." Sulli frowned. "You're so beautiful. I can't stop looking at your face." Minho explained with his husky voice. It is seducing. "Damn, Minho. Stop being sweet." Sulli chuckles.

 

"Thankyou God for giving me this gorgeous girlfriend!" He said while kissing her hand. "Okay, okay. Let's continue." Sulli changed the topic. Minho nodded.

 

//

 

Victoria received a ticket to watch a movie from Nichkhun last Friday. She is confuses whether she wants to go or not. Her friends didnt contact her at all after that incident. She decided to be Nichkhun's friend from now on. Victoria stand up and opened her wardrobe. Looking for outfit to wear. Then, she took a quick shower and prepare. Wearing a lace blouse in peach colour with a black jegging. She made a french braid for her hair. Less than 30 minutes, she's ready. 

 

Then, Victoria asked her driver to takes her to the place. While on their way, the car stops because of a bad traffic jam. She glare at her watch. 6.50pm. The theater will be starts at 7.00pm. She started to feel bad. "Ahjusshi, is there any other road?" The driver shooked her head. Victoria sighed. 

 

Nichkhun gasped. It's 7.00pm but Victoria still didnt arrive here. 'She's not coming, maybe.' He thought. Then, he lazily walks to the entrance. 

 

While Nichkhun is watching the movie. Someone approached him, "Can I seat here?" He turned to the voice's owner. "Vic..victoria." He whispered. He cant believe what he see infront of him. Nichkhun nodded. "Sorry cause I'm late, Khunnie." He shooked his head. "Nevermind, Vic. At least, you're here!" He whispered. Nichkhun felt very happy. 

 

They walked out from the theater with a smiles. "How was it?" Nichkhun asks. "It's good. I liked the ending!' Victoria excitedly replied. "Me too! Hm, are you hungry, Vic?" He asks again. Victoria pouted and nodded. Nichkhun chuckles at her reaction. "Aww pity my Victoria! Kkaja! Let's get some food!" 

 

After dinner, they take a walk at a small night market. Various of things were sell there. Victoria's eyes were pinned at a cute caterpillar pillow. 'Gosh, that's so cute! Duh, i dont bring enough money' She decided to forget about it. A cool wind started to absorbs inside of their bodies. Victoria wrapped her body as she starts to shivering. Nichkhun took off his jacket then placed it on Victoria's shoulder. She popped out her eyes. Surprised by Nichkhun's reaction. "T-thankyou" She said politely.

 

A day end well, Nickhun sent Victoria at her house. As she wanted to walked out from the car, Nichkhun stopped her by calling her name. "Victoria!" Victoria turned to see him. "Here!" He hands in a big pink box to Victoria. She frowned. "What is this, khun?" Nichkhun smiles. "Take a look when you're inside! Good Night!" Nichkhun kissed her forehead and quickly walks into his car and drives it. 

 

She speechless and startled. 'Aish that pabo. Made me feel like a blushing.' 

 

Victoria went in and opened the box excitedly. As she opened it, she chuckles. It's the caterpillar doll that she wants. That's sweet. "Thanks for making me happy, Khun!" She whispered. 

 

//

 

9.00pm sharp. Sulli fall asleep on the floor with bunch of books. Same as Minho. They studied hardly because they wants to get a good results. Minho woke up after he heard something. He opened his eyes widely. He see Sulli is talking in her sleep. Minho chuckles. He caress her cheeks passionately. He approach near to Sulli then explores her face. Every single part of it. Minho stopped when his eyes meet Sulli's pink lips. He is craving for it. 

 

Slowly, he moves his face near to Sulli's. He can smell her fragrance that made his heart beating fast unnormally. Minho's lips finally landed on Sulli's. He can't control it. Sulli felt something touching her lips. She opened her eyes. "ARGHHHHH!" Sulli screamed as loud as she can. She was surprised. "What the heck, are you trying to me, Minho?!"

 

Sulli said while crossing her body with her hands. "What?! No! Im just craving for your lips." He answered teasingly. "Mwo?! But, you can't just..." she stopped. Can't continue because Minho's lips is at her's. "Is it wrong to kiss my own girlfriend?" He said between the kiss. Sulli grinned.

 

Sulli is walking along the hallway of the school. Nobody's around because it is PA time. She felt lazy to join them so she decided to take a walk around the school. As she walked beside the the gymnasium, someone pulled her into the room while holding . She tries to scream but failed. The man pushs her on the wall. Sulli stopped screaming because her boyfriend is infront of her.

 

It's Minho. Sulli pouted and hitted Minho's chest. "Yah, it's not funny!" She said. "I miss you, Jinri." He answred while caressing Sulli's cheek. "What if there's someone watching us? God damn." 

 

Luna popped out her eyes while watching the couple lovey doveying(sings lovey dovey, okay shut up authornim. sorryeheh). She came here because the teacher asked her to take something. Luna smirked evilly and went out.

 

//

 

"Thankyou!" Victoria said after Nichkhun gave her a drink. "My pleasure." Then, he sitted beside her on the bench. Watching others playing games. "Yah, victoria. Come here a moment!" Luna said rudely to here. "What?" Victoria asked while smirking. "I saw Minho and Sulli. Well, you know. They're coupling, right? So pathetic! You dont have any afford to get your boyfriend back! Silly!" Luna left Victoria dumbfounded. 'Minho is coupling with that girl?' She thought while gritted her teeth. 'I'll proof to them that I'll get you back!'  She smirked and thinking about what to do. 

 

Victoria is still Victoria.


Hey there.

Yoorae here!

Another updates. 

So, I urgently need your help! Please give like a little idea for upcoming chapters! Hehehehehehe i really-2 appreciate that!

Leave yr comments below and dont forget to subscribe and upvote!