Two weeks later

Eternity Love

Two weeks later...

Sulli and Minho were like stranger. Like they never know each other. Minho is still moody. After the incident, Minho becomes vexed and he liked to be alone. Sulli also ended her classes with Minho. So theres no more korean class as her korean is getting better.

 

But the good part is Victoria and Nichkhun are getting closer after Nichkhun's change.

 

"Aigoo yah! I cant stand in this situation anymore! We must do something." Key said, nagging like a diva. They're sitting on library like usual on recess time. "What to do huh?" Jonghyun asked. Dont have any idea. "Haish jinjja." 

 

"What if we asked Krystal and Amber help?" Key gives opinion to them. "Umm, good idea Key. But what we have to do?" Onew frowned. 

 

"Krystal ah~" Key called Krystal in 'divalookalike'. "Neh?" She said.

 

"Can we ask for you and Amber help?" Key smiled "What help?" She asked nicely. 

 

"Minho and Sulli thingy." 

 

 

Sulli walked into the class after recess time. She was eating alone at the garden school. She don't know what she feel but she feel sorrow and sad after that incident. As she wanted to sit, she found something on her chair. It's a letter. She opened it up carefully.

 

Sulli yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3 

It's Krystal and Amber. Let's watch movie tomorrow after school! 

Will giving you ticket tomorrow, annyeong :)

 

She smiled and laughed a little bit. Sulli feel a little bit of confused. They are in the same class, why don't Krystal and Amber just ask her? 'Nevermind.' She thought.

 

She saw Krystal and Amber walked into class. She ran to them. "Yah, what is this?" She said. Now, she can speak in korean better. "Hm, we just want to ask our bestfriend hanging out together tomorrow. Can we?" Sulli smiled and hit Krystal and Amber head. They laughed.

"Neh. You guys treat me right?" Sulli asked.

"Yeah!"

 

 

"Ssul, this is your ticket. Go home first and change your clothes. We'll be there! Annyeong~"  Sulli smiled and waved at them. She kinda excited because this is her first time go out with them.

After changing her clothes, she asked her mom permission and went to the mall. She waited infront of the cinema. "Where are they?" She mumbling alone. '15 minutes late!'

Suddenly, Sulli saw someone she knows. 

..

...

....

Minho.

 

Saw him in school is normal but outside is not! Sulli hurry up went into the theater, search of her seat and sit properly. She try to breath normally. 'He is not here, Ssul.' 

She felt something weird with this place. She turned around at other seat. It was couple seat place! 'Im in the wrong place!' She stand up and look at her ticket and the seat number. 'Im not wrong...' 

She sit again and thinking what is happening actually? They chose the wrong seat? Duh. After a moment, she texted Amber as the movie is going to start in another minutes. 

To : Amber

From : Sulli

Yah, pabo. Where you guys at?

 

A minute Amber replied.

 

From : Amber 

To : Sulli

Mianhae, Sulli. Krystal and I have something urgent to do :( We cant go. Im sorry.

 

Sulli sighed. Suddenly, a man with popcorn on his hand sit besides her. She frowned. She sit straightly without seeing the man. 'He on the wrong place, maybe.' She thought.

 

"Excuse me..." They said at the same time. Sulli popped out her eyes same as Minho. They're heartbeating so fast now. Minho swallow his saliva and turn his head to the screen. Sulli did it too. 'What the hell.....

 

"How's your life?" Minho asked as the movie is not started yet without looking at Sulli's face. "Im good." She answered nervously. "How about you?" She asked back. "Good too." Answered. The same. 

 

The cinema hall light started to dim and off. The movie has started. Both of them sits straightly without moving a little bit. 

 

Sulli looked at her ticket again, its a ghost movie. God damn it, she hate ghost movie. Sulli has close her eyes as 'starring' part is kinda scary. Minho turned to Sulli and laughed a bit. Sulli pouted as she saw Minho laughed. She still close her eyes with her hand. 

 

Minho hand his popcorn to Sulli. Sulli feel something infront of her, she slowly opened her eyes and screamed as loud as she can. "Yah, it's just a popcorn." Minho whispered to her. Most of the people on the theater looked at them. Sulli closed her face with her hand. "I hate this!" She said. "You want to watch it or not?" Minho said. 

 

Sulli slowly shooked her head. "So then, lets go out." Sulli nodded and hurrily went out from the cinema. "So, this is your plan?" Sulli asked and smirked. "What plan?" Minho frowned. "This!" She lift up her voice a bit.

 

"Hell no. I just got this ticket and letter from Key. So then, this is your plan?!" He started to yell out too. "What? Me? No!" She turned around and started to leave Minho. Minho hold her hand. She stopped. "Where do you want to go?" Minho asked.

 

"Let me go, Choi Minho!" She said. "Let me go, before I yell out!" She threatened Minho. Minho still didn't let her go. She started to yell out but it's stop after Minho pull her closer to him and kissed her.

 

Sulli popped out her eyes. She trying to push him but failed. Minho is too strong. She started to cry. She can't tell how she missed Minho. Can't describe.

 

Minho alienate their kiss and breath properly. Sulli looked deeply into Minho's eyes and startled. "Jinri...I miss you..." Minho said in english. Sulli tears fall heavily. After she heard that from Minho, she hugged Minho tightly. "I miss you too, Minho." She replied in korean. Minho smiled. 

 

After that, they walked to a dessert restaurant and ordered ice cream and strawberry chocolate.

 

Sulli looked down. Shy. "I wish I can kiss you more longer.." Minho said while holding her hand and kissed it. "Me too." She answered shyly. "But, your statement...on what you feel about me.... it is tr..." Minho stopped talking as Sulli putted her finger on Minho's lips. "I love you. That's it." Sulli said and smile brightly. "Jinjja?"

 

"You want me to prove it?" Minho thinking and nodded. Sulli made her naughty face and sit beside Minho. She hold Minho's face. First, she kissed Minho's forehead. Then, move to his cheeks. Lastly, to his lips. She kissed Minho passionately for long duration. They alienate their kiss and hugged each other.

 


Another update! Woohoo. Love it? It's not end yet! More chapters are coming and don't forget about Victoria! She still exist :/

-Yoorae-

 

edited; 06/07 (edited the tongue part out cs its disgusting? what am i even thinking at that time)