Injury

Eternity Love

Chapter 8 // Injury


 

Sulli, Krystal and Amber stop talking as they saw Minho walked towards them. Sulli frowned. "Krystal, let's go to the toilet." Amber said, Sulli pouted and gives them eyes signal not to leave her with Minho. "Uh, hi." Minho said while looking into Sulli's eyes. Sulli bend down her face and answered, "Hi." A word. 

 

Sulli is so nervous to look at Minho's face nor talking to him. "Are you okay?" Sulli immediately nodded. "So, why don't you look me?" Sulli frowned and look at Minho awkwardly. Minho laughed a bit as she looks at Sulli's expression. She must be nervous after i told her my feeling. Uhm, don't worry Jinri. I'll make you comfortable with me. Minho thought.

 

"Why you're laughing?" She asks. "Nah, nothing. Just, you look so cute." Sulli popped out her eyes, startled. Minho is being weird to me. "Minho oppa, what do you do with this weirdo girl?" Victoria interupts and hold Minho's arm.

 

Minho oppa? 

 

Suddenly, Sulli remembered something.

 

Don't you dare to touch my boyfriend, Minho. AGAIN.

This is the first warning. 

-V-

 

That capital V. It's Victoria! But wait, Minho is dating with Victoria but at the same time he express his feeling to me. Sulli sighed. Frustrated. Strong girl, don't cry. Sulli stand up from her seat. And face Minho. Victoria frowned. 

 

She rolled her eyes on Minho and get out from the class. Minho pull his hand from Victoria's grip. "We are nothing. Don't call me your oppa! Look what had you done!" He sighed and walked out from the class. Looking for Sulli. 

 

 

Why i am so upset? I don't love him. Why my heartbeats so fast? Sulli gasped. "Im sorry." Sulli turns to face the voice owner. It's Minho. "How could you? You said you're in love with me but the fact is you're dating with another girl!" Sulli yelled out. Can't control her anger anymore.

 

"What are you talking about? Im not dating anyone!" Minho explained. Sulli smirked. "Yah! Who's that girl just now? Oppa? Oppa? Don't think im stupid because im not good in korean!" Minho sighed and slowly hold Sulli's hand. 

 

She popped out her eyes and pull her hand from Minho's grip.

 

"Don't touch me." She rolled her eyes and walked out from the library. 'Stupid boy! Stupid' She mumbles. 

 

"Give me the ball, Luna!" Victoria shouted at Luna as they're playing basketball. Victoria run to Luna to take the ball. But, she fall because she is too careless. "Vic! Are you okay?" Victoria groaned in pain. "Why can't you see the hole on the floor?!" Luna said and sighed. "It's bleeding." Victoria said. "Don't tell the teacher." She said again. 

 

"Waeyo?!" Luna yelled out. "I can take care of myself." She try slowly to stand up and sit on the bench. 

 

"Are you okay?" Victoria shocked a little bit after someone talk to her. She face to the voice owner. "You?! AGAIN?!" Victoria shouted at Nichkhun. Nichkhun frowned. "Wait a second." Nichkhun went to somewhere. And come back after a while.

 

He holds a box of first aid kit and open it. Taking out the plaster and antiseptic cream. She kneeling infront of Victoria and put some antiseptic cream on her injury part. On her kneel. "Please be careful in other time." He said and put the plaster. "It's done!" He said and smile. "Maybe it will recover on a week." He says. 

 

"Uh." She said. Speechless because of Nichkhun kindness. "Gomawo.." Victoria says shyly. 

 


Updated on June 4. Yay or Nay? Some of MinSul part and KhunToria part. Maybe will focus more on KhunToria part after this. Oh, im on my way to make another MinSul fanfic. Can you give me some idea? Wait for the update. Subscribe and Upvote now! x)

 

edited; 06/07 (dafuq im so stupid before this)