How could you

Eternity Love

Again, it is PE's time. Sulli and her other classmates are having an tournament. There are two teams. Team A and Team B. Team A consists of Sulli, Krystal, Amber and other girls. Team B consists Victoria and others. During the match, Victoria takes the  opportunity to push Sulli. "Give me the ball!" Shouted Sulli to Suzy (her classmate). Then, Suzy throwed the ball to Sulli's direction. But, suddenly someone appears from beside and push Sulli hardly making her fall.

 

"Ssul, are you okay?" Amber asked. Sulli cannot reply because it is too pain. "Hey! What's your problem?" Amber shouted to Victoria who pretend that she is innocent. "What? I didnt meant to do that!" Victoria made a fake frowned. Amber and Krystal rolled their eyes. All the girls gathered around Sulli. "Sulli, are you okay?" They uttered.

 

Then, someone appears infront of Sulli. "Excuse me." The guy said to approached Sulli. She is still in pain. Sulli feels so hurt on her knee. "Jinri, gwenchana?" the guy hold her shoulder. She was surprised to see that guy is Minho. But, she didnt reply. Without waiting for a second, he carry Sulli in bridal style and bring her to medic room. Victoria bitted her lips and rolled her eyes to them. "!" she mumbled.

 

Minho putted Sulli on the medic room's bed.  He noticed Sulli's eyes formed tears. "Hey, is it that hurt?" Minho asked in concern. Sulli nodded. Then, Minho started to flip her sport pants till the knee part. "Bleeding." Minho uttered. He took antiseptic cream and a cotton. Then, he putted antiseptic cream and bandaid. "Ouch!" Sulli groaned in pain. He holds Minho's arm and squeeze it to endure the pain. "Just a little okay?" Minho whispered. "Okay done!" he said cheerfully. "Thanks Minho." She thanked.

 

"Anything for you, my dear." Minho said and pull Sulli into hug. "How can this happened, baby?" he asked. "I falled." she lied. "I thought someone pushed you?" he said. "no, i falled. Missed some step." She said. After a moment, Minho alienate the hugged and look directly on Sulli's eyes. "Next time, be careful neh?" He caress her cheek. Sulli nods a little. Minho's lips start to approaches Sulli's. Only 2cm away, their lips going to touched with each other. "Sulli!" They started to keep their distance. "Babe, you okay?" Krystal asked. "Getting better." She said. "I told our teacher just now. So, no need to worry." Amber informed. "Thanks guys." Sulli pulled them into a hug. "You guys are always the best." She said. They just smiled. 

 

"Awoo, A boyfriend treated his girlfriend." Amber teased them. Sulli started to blushed. "Ssul, I am so upset with Victoria! I know she pushed you deliberately." Sulli sighed. 'Oh man.' Minho starts to frowned. "What? You said to me you fall, Jinri." She bend down her head. "Is it true, Amber?" Amber gulped. "Uh, that..uh.." She don't know what to answer. "I know it's her!" Minho yell out. "Stay here. I am going to meet her." Then, Sulli hold his hand. "We're going to keep it secret right?" Sulli said then he sighed. "Please dont meet her.." Sulli persuaded and pouted. "But, she hurted you." said Minho.

 

"Maybe.. it was an accident.." She replied. "You're so kindhearted, babe." Minho patted her head and stares Sulli for awhile. "Get a room, guys! Ugh, gross!" Amber rolled her eyes. They chuckled. 

 

 

Luhan hitted the wall with his hand. 'So, they're coupling.' he thought 'Whatever it is, Sulli must be mine!' he said to himself after he eavesdropping on the medic room. He quickly walked away as he heard footsteps of a person going out from the room. He knows Sulli is in injury after most of his classmate talked about it. So, he decided to visit Sulli on the room. But, he saw Minho was at that room with Sulli. 

 

 

"I really hate that b*tch! Why must Minho who helped her?!" Victoria yelled out. She spend her lunch time at the rooftop because she is so upset with Sulli and Minho. "Hello." A guy voice can be heard at the back. She turned around and see Nichkhun. "Huh, what do you want?" said Victoria harshly. Nichkhun feel a little bit depressed when she treated him like that. "Gwenchana?" He asked. "Not your business." Victoria smirked. 

 

"Vic.. Do you like the thing I gave you?" Her heart feel fluttering as he said that. Bring her back to her mood. "Y-yes." Victoria admitted. "Seriously?" She nodded. "Thank you anyway." She thanked. 

 

 

"Bye guys!" Sulli started to walk home. She walked slowly using a walking stick that she got from the medic room. She cant found Minho anywhere. Maybe, he have something to do. "Hey Sulli." Luhan interrupts Sulli's mind. She was surprise to see Luhan. "Oh dear god. You scared me!" Sulli gasped. "Sorry." he whispered. "Let me help you." He started to carry Sulli in bridal style. Sulli jaws dropped. "L-luhan, let me go!" She yell out. 

 

"I want to help you, Sulli." Luhan still carrying Sulli. "Let her go." A guy voice can be heard from the back. Minho. Luhan gulped. "Is it wrong to help her?" Luhan said. "I said..let... her... GO!" Minho shouted. "Are you jealous? You're not even her boyfriend!" He yelled out too. "Luhan, let me go!" Sulli hitted his chest. "You are seriously dead." Minho come closer to them and Luhan let Sulli go. Minho grabbed Luhan's collar. "Dont you dare.. to touch.. Jinri!" Minho pushed him and hold her wrist. Grab her away from here. "Minho, stop. My leg is hurt." But, Minho ignored it.

 

"Ugh, so protective." Luhan smirked and fix his uniform. 

 

 

"So, that is just a friend huh?!" Minho shouted to Sulli as they arrive at a bus stop. "He suddenly carry me!" Sulli explained. "Just tell me the truth, Jinri!" Sulli bend down her head. This is her first time seeing Minho like this. "See. You cannot." Minho shooked his head. "That's why you want to keep our relationship as a secret, huh?" He rolled his eyes. "Minho, that's not like why you think!" She said. "Then, what?! Oh ! I thought you're different from Victoria. But, I am wrong!" He yelled out. 

 

"I guess we've to end it here. Now." Sulli popped out her eyes. She cried. She cant say anything. is locked. "Thanks for everything." Minho leave her dumbfounded at the bus stop. "Minho!!" She called him and get ignored. "Dont leave me.." She feel her leg is shaking. She cant feel the pain on her leg anymore because her heart is more pain. "I love you....." She whispered. "Forever...." 

 

Minho tears started to fall on his cheek. Sulli's voice calling him make his heart melted. But, when she remembered when she did to him. He ignored that. 'Jinri...How could you..'


Minsul shippers, please dont kill me. hehehe. Woah, it been awhile since I updated right right? Hehehe! Well, Im out of idea. /coughs/ and suddenly someone help me by giving me idea. thanks to my sissy <3 by the way, i really need your help to give me an idea for next chapter. and and and i got a news that minho visited sulli while she was filming! wowowowow, i am so ing excited after i received that news. man, i can feel that they're real.  

thanks for the upvoted babiesss <3 

  • lhourie 
  • ditha1709 
  • vyrmag 
  • aimeekim 
  • giezpark 
  • nana4ever  
  • rubymnk 
  • Syamimi_Munir

And thanks also to those who subscribe this story! 69 Subscribers!!! WOW 69! LOL 69? HAHAHA ERT AUTHORNIM LOL AHAHAHA those who supported me since my first fanfic i really really appreciate it <3 

THANKYOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

Tell me what do you wish for 2014 <3