First Warning

Eternity Love

 

Victoria puts a banana peel infront of the classroom door as Luna shouted, "She's coming!" Victoria and Luna smirked evily. They went to their place and wait for Sulli to come in.

 

"Let's go in." Sulli pushed the classroom door and walk in as she is talking to Amber and Krystal. Suddenly, she felt something slippery stuck on her shoes soles. 

 

She popped out her eyes as she going to fell down. She frowned. Embarrassed. She feel pain at the same time.

 

"Yah! Are you okay?" 

 

Everyone on the class burst their laughter. Include Luna and Victoria. Their mission is successful. "First warning, Done." Luna walked slowly to Sulli, Amber and Krystal. "Yah, dummy. This is for you." Sulli pouted and took it. She feel ashamed. Her face turned red. 

 

 

Minho pushed the classroom door slowly. He frowned as he saw Krystal and Amber gathered infront of Sulli. While others is still laughing at Sulli. "What's happen?" He asked Krystal. "Someone put banana peel infront of the door." He gasped. "Are you okay? Let's go to the medic room." Minho asked Sulli softly.

 

"No need. I'm okay." Sulli answered while she is trying to endure the pain. "Let's stand." Minho helped Sulli to stand. 

 

"Jinjja?! Bowya?! This pabo! Why don't she read my letter? She is still flirting with Minho! Ahhh!" Victoria said as she glare at them. "Wait until she read that letter." Luna calming Victoria. 

 

"Okay okay." She fixed her hair. 

 

 

"Ssul, are you okay? I feel bad." Minho asked again while they're walking to Minho's house. It is Tuesday. Sulli has to go to Minho's house for English class. "Yes, I'm okay. Don't need to worry about me." Sulli suddenly remember about the letter that Luna gave her. 

 

She took out the letter from her pocket and read it. Minho frowned and thought, 'What letter is that? From her boyfriend?' He felt something weird on her heart and he don't know what feeling is that. "What letter is that?" Finally, the words came out from his mouth. 

 

 

Don't you dare to touch my boyfriend, Minho. AGAIN.

This is the first warning. 

-V-

 

 

Sulli startled after she read it. She crumpled the letter as Minho asked her. "N-Nothing." She said. "Still far?" She asked slowly while wiping her sweat. Too tired. "Not so. Just turn left and we arrive." Sulli smiled and nodded.

 


Bonjour, My Readers <3

Updated on April 8. Jonghyun's SHINee birthday. 

Saengil chukka Dino Face :3

edited: 04/2018