Beginning Of Everything

Eternity Love

 

Before you start, the blue font is their conversation in English. The poster is still under construction.


Choi Jinri is in confusion. Is she really in here, South Korea? Is she REALLY moving in to Korea? Or it is just a dream. She blinked her eyes for a few times. Nothing changed. Now, she pinched her cheek to make sure that she isn't dreaming "Ouch!" She groaned in pain. "Sulli, are you okay?" Her mom asked her as she heard her daughter. 

 

"Uh? Nothing. Just. Uhm nothing, Mom." Her mom frowned. "You weird, my dear." Sulli grinned. 

 

"Mom." She bitted her lips nervously. "Yes?" The old lady answered as she lifted her eyebrow. "You know, I don't know how to speak in korean fluently. How i'm going to study? They'll speak in korean, isn't?" Sulli asked disappointedly  "That's easy. I will send you to Korean Language class then." Mom said. 

 

"But, when? Mom! Please teach me at least the basic." She begged. "Okay here. What is 'hello' in Korean?" Sulli frowned and think. 

 

"Ahn..Ann...Urh. Annyeong?!" She guessed. Her mom chuckled as she saw her daughter expression. "Good girl. That's right.

 

"Then, what is 'Hello, my name is... ' in korean?" Mrs Choi asked again. "It's difficult. But, let me guess. Uh, my...name.....Sulli...." Mrs Choi patted her daughter forehead. "Where is your 'is'?" Sulli pouted. "I said it just now. I don't know how to speak in Korean because we use English as our native language." 

 

Mrs Choi sighed. 

 

"Don't worry my daughter, you will get used to it anytime soon" Sulli's lay down on her mom's thigh and thinking about her new school. 

 

 ∞

 

Sulli woke up as she heard the noisy alarm clock. She got up from her bed and get herself ready. She is nervous. Today is her first day of school. Her new school. The only thing that she is worried about is her 'Korean Language' that she don't fluent in it. 

 

"Good Morning, dear. Sit here. Your breakfast." Sulli tied up her hair. She made a simple braid and started to eat. "Sis, mom didn't found the bus to our school yet. So we have to walk to school today." Her only brother, Myungsoo said. Sulli eyes widened. 

 

"Is it far?" She asked lazyly. "Not really." Myungsoo answered. 

 

"Okay then." Sulli agreed. 

 

 ∞

 

Sulli and her brother walk together to school. 

 

"Myungsoo." Sulli call her brother. "Yeah?" He answered. "I'm worried. I can't speak in Korean." She pouted. "Me either. But, I can speak the basic. Don't worry sis, I'll help you whenever I can" Sulli smiled and put her arms on Myungsoo shoulder. While they're walking, someone knocked onto Sulli. Sulli felt down. Myungsoo was shocked as he frowned.

 

"Get off from my way!" The girl who knock onto Sulli shouted at them. She groaned in pain. Sulli can't say anything because she don't know what the girl said. Myungsoo help her to stand up. The girl rolled her eyes to Sulli and walk away. 

 

"Stupid Girl!" Myungsoo shouted. Sulli clean up the dust from her school uniform. "Are you okay?" He asked calmly. 

 

Sulli just answered with hum. 

 

They arrived infront of the school gate. Sulli took a deep breath before they walked in. Then, they immediately went to the school office for registration. 

 

 

She walked along the hallway by herself. Myungsoo already went to his class. She stopped as she saw her classroom. She knocked as she twisted the doorhandle. "Err, uhm. An..annyeong.. I am new student here." She explained to the teacher. The teacher nodded and ask her, "Where are you from?" She gasped and thankfully that the teacher speak in English. 

 

"I lived in the United States before this" The teacher smiled as the students in the class are now talking to each other. Sulli heard some of them, but she couldn't understand. "But, you look like korean. You can't speak in korean?" The teacher asked her again. "I was born South Korea. But, I can't speak in korean very well because I lived in united states since I was like 2 years old." Teacher nodded. 

 

"Students! Silent! We've new student, according to her files. She is Choi Jinri. She's from United States and for you guys information, she couldn't speak in korean. So, if you any of you guys are good in English. Do teach her. Especially, Choi Minho." Sulli smiled and frowned because she don't know what is the teacher talking about.

 

"Where is Choi Minho?" Teacher asked. "He had a fever." A boy with blonde hair answered. The teacher nodded. 

 

"Jinri, do seat there." And again the students start to talking to each other. Sulli nodded. Her hands are now shaking. 

 

Sulli look to her left side. There is a girl and then she turn to her right side. A boy. He looks nerd. 

 

"I hope this girl doesn't cause trouble to us!" Sulli stoned for awhile. She turned to the voice. 'She look familiar.' The girl smirked. She popped out her eyes after she remember something. 'That's the girl who knock me just now!' 

 

Sulli bend down and sighed. 'Bad luck, Ssul.' she thought.

 

She just daydreaming while the teacher teaching. She can't understand even a word. She feel like crying.

 


Hello readers, we meet again. 

Please read the foreword before read the chapters.

For your information, the blue font is their conversation in english and the black one in korean.

READ FOREWORD FOR MORE INFORMATION!

Here you go. Chapter 1. Do upvote & comment. Thankyou. 

03/18: edited.