Best Friends

Fix You

 

I’m not writing in first person anymore OTL Too damn hard T_T

 

Third person FTW XD

 

 

“So you’re skipping school just to sleep with me?” Minseok scoffed and climbed out of bed, hissing as he felt the sting in his backside. He gingerly slipped on his boxers, then his pants, grumbling about how he was too tired to do anything now.

 

Chen grinned and hopped off the bed giving Minseok’s a pat. He jumped with a gasp, proceeding to throw Chen’s pants at his face. “Hey, I’ve been deprived of for a month.” Chen smirked and put his pants on.

 

“Get out of my room,” Minseok grumbled, taking a white t-shirt and pulling it over his head.

 

Chen borrowed one of his friend’s shirts, a red one, and slipped it on. “You didn’t come to school today,” he said.

 

Minseok moved across his large bedroom and disappeared inside the washroom. “So what.”

 

Chen followed him and leaned against the black granite counter. Almost every counter in his house was black granite. “You’re a grades freak. You never skip class.”

 

Minseok ran a comb through his light brown hair. “My hair is all messy thanks to you,” he said, leaning closer to the mirror to inspect his reflection. “Do I have dark circles?”

 

“Don’t avoid my question,” Chen sighed, taking the brush from Minseok and fixing his own hair. “Remember what happened the last time you skipped?”

 

Minseok scoffed. “I don’t care anymore.” He pushed himself onto the counter and waited for Chen to finish making himself look pretty. “Besides, Jongdae, why do you care so much?”

 

Chen slowly put the brush down and put his palms on either side of Minseok’s thighs, leaning in until they were about an inch apart. There were two things wrong with Minseok’s statement. The fact that he would need to ask why Chen cared, and that he used Chen’s real name. He was the only person who knew what his real name was, and he knew Chen hated it. “What did you say?” Chen said in a deathly cold voice.

 

Minseok leaned down slightly and raised an eyebrow challengingly. “Do you really want me to repeat it?” he whispered, his voice laced with mockery.

 

Chen held his gaze for a moment longer before chuckling and leaning back in defeat. “You win.”

 

Minseok smiled sweetly and hopped off the counter, sassily walking past Jongdae and back into his room. He grabbed a jacket off his coat hanger and grabbed his keys. “Come on,” he said. “Let’s make haste.”

 

Chen scoffed and put his jacket on as well. “At least I’m dominant in bed,” he laughed to himself. He jogged a short distance to catch up to Minseok, and put his arm around the slightly shorter boy. “Bubble tea? My treat.”

 

Minseok smirked. “ up now are you?”

 

Chen grinned and escorted Minseok downstairs, laughing. “Whatever makes you happy.”