Party

Fix You

“And that’s what happened.” Yixing recounted his adventure with Kai after he fell off the ledge to Luhan and Kris. Luhan asked tons of questions, jutting in here and there, while Yixing struggled to answer them. For once, Kris was quiet. He was only half listening, but asked a couple questions to make it look like he was interested. It seemed he was still feeling down about what happened with Tao, even though it had been over a week.

Luhan furrowed his brows in thought. “So like… does he like you or…?”

Yixing sighed and buried his face into a pillow. “I don’t know. I don’t think so… I mean… he seems nice but…” He trailed off, remembering how Kai snapped at him. He seemed so hurt and angry. Yixing felt terrible for pressing him, and he desperately wanted to fix things with him. But how?

The curly haired boy leaned back on the bed. “Should I ask Sehun about what happened…?” he mumbled to himself.

Yixing used his pillow to smack Luhan. “No!” Then he paused. “Well, I don’t want to make things worse, that’s all.”

Luhan shrugged. “You’re not gonna get anywhere if you don’t do something now. This trip is the best time for you to get to know Kai better.” He took a lollipop out of the bag beside him and unwrapped it, sticking it into his mouth. “They’re coming to the party, you know.” He said, the lollipop distorting his words.

Yixing’s stomach did a back flip. “You invited them?”

“A lot of people are coming,” he replied.

Yixing didn’t reply. Luhan was most likely going to ditch him for Sehun and Kris would probably drink until he passed out. It’s not like Yixing disliked these parties, but for this specific one, he knew he would be on alert because Kai was there.

Oh well, he thought. Guess we’ll see what happens.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Loud music blasted through the room, as circles of teen boys danced and cheered as their friends took shots. A couple of boys stood behind the kitchen counter pouring and mixing drinks for people, laughing at them as they got more and more drunk. The DJ was playing some EDM song, dropping the bass every so often.

Yixing stood with Luhan, Sehun, Kris, and Baekhyun near the middle of the dance floor. Luhan was happily saying hi to everyone who passed by, being a wonderful host. Kris had a drink in his hand, even though he already had quite a few. He kept slurring his words at Baekhyun who clearly looked uncomfortable. Yixing felt so bad for him, but his attention was pointed at Kai, who was standing by himself in the corner of the room.

Luhan bumped Yixing’s shoulder. “Go talk to him,” he said. “Sehun talked him into coming, so you might as well. Sehun gave Yixing a nod.

The dark haired boy glanced at Kai again. He was nodding his head to the music, zoning out as he leaned against the wall. “Should I?” Yixing bit his lip nervously.

His curly haired friend bumped him harder, so hard he was pushed out of the circle. “Go,” Luhan said, laughing as he closed the circle. “I’m not letting you back in until you do.”

Yixing pouted in annoyance. Luhan gave him a look that seemed to say, this is what friends are for. He sighed and made his way through the crowd.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Baekhyun watched the exchange between Yixing and Luhan. He thought about how Chen or Minseok would probably do the same thing if they were here. Why was he here anyway? Just because his new “friends” asked him to? He didn’t really want to be here, but here he was.

“Great party, huh?” Kris threw his arm around Baekhyun, almost knocking the smaller boy over. His breath reeked of alcohol. Baekhyun was counting the drinks he had, and the one in his hand was the seventh one. He was surprised by how much the model could drink, but he wished he didn’t choose to be drinking around him.

“Yeah,” Baekhyun answered. “Great party.”

The taller boy chugged the rest of his drink, and crushed the red cup in his hand. He proceeded to toss the plastic wad over the heads of the crowd and towards the garbage bin in the corner of the room. It landed about three inches from the bin. “Ah, can’t see in this lighting.” Kris frowned in distaste.

Luhan laughed loudly. “Did you really think you could get that one?”

Kris sneered. “Funny.”

The group resumed dancing and chatting amongst each other. After a few minutes, Kris tapped Baekhyun on the arm. “Do you want to go somewhere else? Music is hurting my ears.”

Baekhyun hesitated. While he did want to leave the party, he didn’t like the thought of being alone with Kris, especially when the latter was drunk off his . However, he didn’t have a choice, as Kris took Baekhyun’s hand and pulled him out of the dance floor and towards his room.

Kris quietly locked the door behind them as they entered his room. Then he flopped onto the bed. Baekhyun awkwardly stood next to the door, not sure what to do next. Kris sat up and patted the spot next to him. “Hey, sit. You scared of me or something?” he laughed.

Baekhyun wanted to answer yes, but he said nothing and did what Kris wanted. He sat on the edge of the bed and stiffened when Kris moved closer. Kris’s expression fell. “I’m sorry… I know I haven’t been the best boyfriend, but I really like you.”

The red haired boy couldn’t help but feel a little bit of pity. Luhan had told Baekhyun what had happened with Tao, how Kris had lost the one person he thought he could trust completely. Baekhyun couldn’t find anything to say, so all that came out was, “Huh.”

Suddenly, Kris grabbed Baekhyun’s arm and pulled him onto the bed so that Kris had him pinned down. The smaller boy yelped in surprise, too stunned to move. He noticed that Kris’s face was red, and his eyes were slightly glazed over. His breath reeked of alcohol, and it made him want to throw up.

“I really like you,” Kris said, his words falling out of his mouth in a jumbled mess. He leaned down and started kissing Baekhyun, biting his lips and drawing blood. He slid his hand up Baekhyun’s shirt, rubbing his stomach and waist, the other hand pinning Baekhyun’s arms firmly on the bed.

Baekhyun snapped out of his surprise and tried to wriggle out of Kris’s grip. “Let--- go of--- me!” he tried to speak through Kris’ mouth, but they only come out as strangled mumbles. Unfortunately for Baekhyun, the taller boy was much larger and stronger than him.

Kris s his hand up Baekhyun’s legs, stopping at his crotch, and fumbled with his belt. He moved his mouth down to the smaller boy’s neck began nipping and kissing him. Baekhyun let out a scream and frantically started kicking and pushing. “Stop! Please!” Panic rose inside him, and he felt tears come to his eyes. No, he thought to himself. This can’t be happening.

With one adrenaline packed push, Baekhyun shoved Kris off him. He immediately jumped off the bed and ran for the door, fumbling with the lock before shooting for the front door. He heard Luhan shout his name, but he didn’t turn around. All he wanted to do was run away. Away from Kris, away from the people, and away from his mistakes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ayyy less than a month for an update not bad hahaha (don't kill me LOL)

One more midterm to go! I decided to update haha I don't really know if that bit at the end counts as mature content, so I'm just gonna leave it unmarked for now I guess. If any of you know what counts and what doesn't, let me know and I'll change the rating on this chapter. Wonder if it'll change the rating of the whole fic though haha

Thanks for reading, and leave a comment telling me if you like this fic or not! I reply to all comments :) 

Until next time! :D