Jeju Honeymoon...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you Minho for taking me home, I had a great time" Tiffany said after getting out of Minho's car.

"Take care Tiff" he said forcing a smile.

Tiffany stares in Minho's handsome face. "So are we going to see each other again?"

He sighed and shook his head. "Sorry Tiff,but this is the last time...I'm getting married this coming weekend"

Sadness registered to Tiffany's face. "Well that's sad news...anyway thank you for everything" she said.

She move forward to Minho and kiss him in the cheek. "Goodbye Minho..." she said then walk towards her house.

Minho goes inside his car and started the ignition.

Tiffany get her key inside the bag. She inserted the key to the doorknob and was about to open the door when someone grabbed her and covered .

Minutes later,her blood was splattered all over the wall.

 

 

SULLI POV

When I open my eyes it was already morning...I groan inside and buried my face to the white pillow.I don't wanna get up...I don't wanna get out of the room because all I will see is Minho's face in the early morning and it will definitely gonna ruin my day.

I turn my head to the window on my right.The wind is blowing softly as the curtain seems to synchronized with the cold wind.

I inhaled deeply and rised from the bed.I look at my left ring finger.I'm wearing a zirconium scattered diamond wedding ring.

I squirm inside as I realized that today is my first day as a married woman. I am Mrs. Choi Jinri, wife of Choi Minho.

Yesterday, the garden wedding day was held.There was about 200 guest that attended our wedding, most of the guest were family relatives and close friends.I wore a Monique Lhullier ivory re-embroidered lace off shoulder gown with tulle skirt.My hair is in french bun and my wedding boquet is a pink roses.I cried endlessly before the wedding ceremony started because I really really don't wanna get married. I was probably the record holder in guiness book of record as the saddess bride ever to walk down the aisle as tears keeps on falling my face like waterfalls.All eyes were on me, then I look at the groom whose wearing a black Armani tuxedo...I saw a glimpsed of amusement in his eyes as he watches me walking to the aisle.I look at the left side and I saw my appa and omma who became so emotional, beside them is Minho's omma who is now technically my mother in law. Honestly, I freaked out upon seeing her attire...she wore a avant garde lady gaga inspired gown...no wonder Minho is a weird person...it runs in the family genes.

The whole wedding ceremony went smoothly in the contrary of what I expected.When the minister ushered us to kiss, I gave Minho a threatening I-will-kick-you-in-the- look if you kiss me. He just smiled and kissed me in the forehead.We then proceeded to the wedding reception.By evening we went to the airport and then went straight to Jeju Island for our three day honeymoon. When Minho and I reach the hotel room, I quickly locked myself to the bedroom,I don't even care what he did that night...I spend the whole night crying because of the misery that I'm into.

I stand up and open the door.I look around to the suite's living room, hoping that I will not see the jerk.I walk slowly and anger rise up again in me as I saw Minho lying in the couch wearing only his famous faded jeans.He is in a supine position while sleeping peacefully in the couch.

"Gosh, I really can't believe I married this person!"I said to myself while staring down on him.

Minho stirred and open his big brown eyes.He gave me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter