A Race To Finish Life...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO POV

The alarm clock stop at around 9 am. I wanted to sleep more but my phone keep on ringing.And I know who is that persistent caller.

With eyes still close, I stretch my arm to reach for my phone at the sidetable and then I answer the call.

"Hello Donghae" I said in a hoarse voice.

"Where are you?The race will start within two hours" said Donghae in the other line.

I gently rubbed my sleepy eyes. "I'll be there within an hour" I answered and push the end call button.

I sighed deeply and rise from the bed.

Last night was probably the longest night that I had within my twenty three years of existance.It was a crazy night...from the fight that Sulli and I had to the interrogation of Detective Kim regarding Tiffany's death...it was such a tiring and stressful night.

Detective Kim asked some question regarding my personal relationship with Tiffany and I answered him truthfully, Tiffany and I used to date but I ended up the relationship on the night of the crime happened.He doesnt consider me as a primary suspect but I wasn't totally eliminated to the investigation since I was the last person to have seen with Tiffany that night.But investigators have no substantial evidence that can pin point that I am the one who killed Tiffany so they can't arrest me and file for a criminal case.Detective Kim bid farewell at around 9 pm that night then after two hours he called me informing that some of his fellow police officer caught a guy named Mr. Yoo who confessed that he was Tiffany's long time stalker, although the guy did not admitted that he killed or has any involvement to the crime,investigators decided to detained him temporary to the police station for further investigation and interregation.

I got up and step outside of my room.My eyes roam around inside the house.

Seems like Sulli goes to work and the house looks empty without her...

I went downstairs and walk towards the dining area to have my quick breakfast.

I frown upon seeing the food on top of the dining table, then a little smiled broke to my lips when I saw the sticky note attached to my coffee mug..

I get it and read it out loud;

Minho im sorry about what i said last night...your wifey

I smiled widely after reading her short message. I put the sticky note to my chest as if I'm on a dream land.All the anger and pain that I've felt last night melts away like a bloke of ice under the sun.I wanna dance because of joy...my eyes is glinting with happiness and this was the first time I've ever felt this kind of emotion.

I happily sat down and started to eat the breakfast that my wifey prepared.

 

 

Race Track

I stares at my car named Tiger.It's a aqua blue and tangerine orange car that I've been using for more than two years.Tiger and I have gone a long way together from failure to victory.

"Ya Minho, everything is set" Donghae said then tap my shoulder.He is the auto mechanic on my crew.

I gave him a salute then I put my helmet in my head.One of the crew double check the suit that I'm wearing then he gave me a thumbs up.

I look up to the crowd sitting on the benches and wave at them. They wave back and cheered on me.

Yuri the race car flag girl approached me and smiled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter