Snake in the City...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry Kai, I really can't learn to love you" Krystal said in a sad voice.

Pain registered in Kai's handsome face. He move forward and touch Krstal's shoulders. "Why can't you learn to love me Krystal?Why?I am willing to do eveything that you wanted me to do just give me a chance to show my sincere love for you" he said while shaking her shoulders.

Krystal shove his hands. "Because I am still inlove with Minho!I love him so much and I will stay inlove with him until my last breath"she said in a croaked voice, tears started to pool in her eyes."Please Kai,dont make this hard for the two of us... just leave me alone"

Kai's jaw tightened then he turn around and walk towards her door.He madly slam the door.

"I must get rid of Choi Minho as soon as possible" he said to his self

 

 

After their three days stay in Jeju, the newly wed couple went straight to there new house located at Gangnam District.Sulli's father bought the house as a gift to her daughter and son in law.The house is a two bedroom and two bath english style house.There is a large porch on the west to block the afternoon hot sun, inside of their home there is a large space livingroom with complete furnitures, a mini bar, dining area, bathroom and kitchen. The two bedroom is located at the second floor. Since they are not really a real couple Minho and Sulli decided to occupied the two rooms.Sulli chosed the room to the right and Minho occupies the left room, the only thing that they will be sharing together is the bathroom in the second floor.

Sulli try to ignore the hissing sound she's hearing and buried her face to the pillow.But the hissing sound keeps on ringing to her ears, she decided to rise from the bed.

"What is that weird hissing sound?" she said wondering.She landed her two feet to the wooden floor and walk towards the vanity mirror to comb her hair.Then her droopy eyes caught a snake crawling near her bed.

She gasp loudly after seeing the 10 foot corn snake who crawl under her bed.Her whole body suddenly tremble in fear as she tries to scream but no voice came out to .She dash towards the door as adrenaline rush runs like crazy inside her body.

Sulli run towards Minho's room,she turn the knob and open the door loudly.

"Minho!there is a snake ins---" she did not finished her sentence because her eyes rested in a sleeping Minho who is wearing only his birthsuit.Her wholesome eyes is as big as a saucer and is wide open while staring at Minho and his "fully grown snake".

Minho stirred after hearing the loud bang in his door. He turn his head to Sulli's direction and open his froggy eyes.

"W-what are you doing here?" he asked in a husky voice then he gently rubbed his sleepy eyes to confirm if Sulli is really standing in front of him and not a pigment of his imagination.He blink twice then frown as he notice the shock in her face.

"Why do you---" he did not finish what he was about to say when he realize that he's not wearing anything. "!" he muttered and immediately reaches to the pillow beside him and cover his fully grown snake.

Sulli turn around and swallow multiple times.Her face is as red as a ripped tomato.

"I-I will wait for you outside your room, please get dress" she said in a shy voice then goes outside of his room.

Sulli is biting her nails due to agitation when Minho step outside of his room. She look at him from head to foot, he is wearing a boxer short and a white shirt, but her eyes rested in his thighs.

Minho frown upon seeing where her eyes is looking at. "W-why are you looking at my---"

"Ya Minho, why is it like that..."she asked out of curiosity while pointing her index finger to his fully grown snake. 

Minho placed both of his hands to where his wife is pointing at. "W-what do you mean?" he counter ask. Totally embarrassed.

"You know...your uhmm....it's like..it rises like a...flag pole"Sulli cannot even hear her own voice while scratching her head

"I dont know!" he snap."It's..its a guy thing you know...it's like that every morning..." he  can't look into Sulli's eyes.

"Ah..."she said while nodding.

"Ya Choi Sulli...it is not right to just come and barge into a guy's room without even knocking on the door" 

She pouts her lips. "Then why are you ?you should have worn a sleepwear knowing that your sharing a house with a woman"she retort.

He smirk. "I always sleep wifey when I am in my room." he said then paused. "By the way why did you come to my room?"

Fear suddenly registered her face when she remember the snake inside her room. "There's a snake inside my room,it crawl under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter