Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI'S POV

My chest...there is pain...a burning pain...my whole body is in pain...I heard hushed words...after a while the whispered words become clearer...

I tried to open my eyes...all I can see are bright lights and white ceilings...then I felt that someone held my hand...

"Wifey...please stay strong...I love you so much"

I know it was Minho...I can sensed the anguish in his voice...the desperation...then he kissed my hand...

"Mr. Choi you cannot go inside the operating room, just wait in the visitor's lounge"the doctor said.

"I love you Ssul...I love you....I love you..." he said emotionally then he kissed my forehead and my lips before letting go of my hand....

"Dream of me wifey..."

I closed my eyes and drifted to a long sleep....

 

 

AFTER 3 MONTHS...

CHOI RESIDENCE

"Wifey...please open the door!" Minho turned the knob and keeps on knocking on the door.

"Go away!I dont wanna see you tonight"Sulli shouted. She put the pillow to her ears because she doesnt wanna hear her husband's explanation. Her heart is flaming from jelousy.All she wanted to do was to be alone and cry the whole night.She the radio...an old love song is playing...

well it just takes a star to get up so high...

one touch of blue to paint up the sky...

and it only takes a master of art...

to paint a mother and child...

well it just takes a dawn to wake up the sun...

one lullaby they do picked on...

but this wondrous things...

aint got what it takes to make two hearts beat as one...

"C'mon Ssul...I did not kissed Yoona, she kissed me.I really dont know why all of my ex girlfriends do that everytime they see me.Please believe me...you are the only one that I love wifey"he said. He keeps on knocking in the door...

He did not hear any responsed from Sulli.

Minho sighed deeply. "Okay fine!If you dont wanna talk to me tonight then let's just talk tomorrow. Goodnight wifey"he dismissed himself and walked to his room.But his eyes and lips has traces of smile.

Sulli turn off the light and decided to sleep.She closed her eyes and tucked her body to the cover sheet.

At around 11:00PM Minho walked towards Sulli's room and quietly inserted the duplicate key to the doorknob.He slowly open the door and make a tip toeing walked to there bed.

He crawl to the bed and lay beside his wife. He wraps his arms around her waist and started to nuzzled her hair and shoulder blade.

Sulli open her eyes as she felt Minho's arms around her. She tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter