Murder @ 21st Street...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli open her eyes...it's a bright and sunny sunday morning.Her eyes caught Minho's big brown eyes,staring tenderly at her and smiling from ear to ear.

He leans over and kiss her in the forehead."Goodmorning my wifey" he greeted.

She smiled back.It is indeed a good morning."What time is it?"she asks while staring at her husband.

He put his hand to his chin while locking his froggy eyes to her droopy eyes.

"Past 8 in the morning" he answered.

Sulli became concious by Minho's stares. "W-why are you staring at me like that?"

"What do you mean?"he counter asks without blinking his eyes to her.

"You are looking at me like it's the first time you have seen a girl" she said and broke their eye contact.

He grinned. "I just thought that I am such a lucky guy for marrying a very beautiful woman.You my wifey is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen in the morning" he said tenderly while gazing at her.

She flustered in Minho's compliment.Her stomach started to riot from too much butterfly. "Ya Choi Minho, spare me with your casanova line...it  won't work with me"she said then pout her lips.

He laugh upon hearing her remarks.Sulli rise from the bed.

Minho move forward and before she could react he grab her cheeks and gave her a smooch in the lips.Her eyes widened because of the surprise kiss, she put her hands to his chest to push him but he abruptly release her.

His eyes is shining of happiness.

"Ya hubby why did you kiss me?" she said scowling, but deep inside she wanted more.

"Because I like kissing you wifey and I wanted to spend the whole day kissing you" he said softly.

"Aish you really---" she did not finish her sentence because Minho kiss her again. He kiss her tenderly and this time it lasts longer.

"I meant what I said last night, I like you Ssul" he said sincerely after the kiss.

Sulli was rendered speechless...she doesn't know the right words to say to him.

"It's Donghae's birthday today, he invited me to the party. Do you wanna come with me tonight?" he asks then stand up.

"I would love to but I promise appa and omma that I will have dinner with them tonight" she can't look at her husband's face because of shyness

"Allright, I'll take you to your parents house and then pick you up later okay"

"Okay" she said.

"I'll wait for you downstairs wifey, breakfast is ready"he gave her a sweet smile then wink at her before going out of the room.

Sulli was left with a wide smile in her face.She hug the pillow that Minho used last night and inhale his scent that was left on the pillow.

"I like you too Minho..."she whispered then she suddenly gasp after realizing what she had said.

"Oh my god Mrs Choi Jinri, your starting to fall for your husband" she thought and giggles like a school girl.She toss and turn to the bed while hugging the pillow and smiling like crazy person.

 

"Here we are" Minho said then stop the car in front of Choi's residence

Sulli was about to remove the seatbelt when Minho lean forward and did what she's supposed to do. She inhaled her husband's scent and close her eyes as if dreaming.

"Are you all right?" he asks 

She open her eyes. "Huh?"

He smiled. "You close your eyes,are you feeling sick or something?" he asks in a worry tone.

She shook her head. "No...I'm fine" she answered.

"I'll pick you up at 9pm okay" he said then kiss her at the cheek.

She blushed and open the car door.

Sulli was about to open the gate when Minho called her name. She turn around.

"I just wanna say take care and I'll be missing you my wifey" he said then smiled.

"Take care also hubby" Sulli said shyly then she open the gate.

 

 

 

Korean Barbeque Restaurant

"Happy Birthday Donghae!" Minho greeted then hug Donghae.

"Thanks Minho, glad you came"he said then offered him a glass of soj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter