What Lies Beneath

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO POV

I stretched my tired arms and walk slowly towards the locker room.I just finished another fight in the ring and won.

"Congrats Hyung!" one of my crew said and tap my shoulder.

I smiled. "Thanks" 

"Hyung, coach Eunhyuk called me and he said you should visit him in the hospital after the fight"

I sighs."All right, I'll go there"I said and open my locker.Eunhyuk was rushed to the hospital due to ruptured appendicitis.

"He'll be happy if you will bring apples and orange fruits"my crew said before leaving the room.

I nod and started to change my clothes.I removed my short and wear my blue jeans.I look inside my locker for my shirt and frown when I can't find it.

"Where did my shirt go?" I asks while looking.

"!wifey's gonna kill me, it's our couple shirt"I started to panicked.

After thirty minutes of searching for my missing shirt, I finally gave up. 

 

 

Sulli turn off the light of the shop and walk towards the entrance door.She was surprised to see Jinki and Luna outside.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?and why is Luna with you?" she asks.

Jinki shyly look at his sister and then to Luna. "Ssul, Luna and I started going out last week" he said and hold Luna's hand.

Luna smiled at Jinki.

Sulli laugh. "Omo, I can't believe it, my oppa is no longer single"

"Ssul, your hubby called me and ordered me to  pick you up coz he had something important to attend to "Jinki said while looking at Sulli.

"Ah okay" Sulli said then they walk towards Jinki's car.

Sulli was about to open the car door when she remember something. "I forgot my phone Oppa, just wait here okay"

Jinki hold her arm. "I'll get it, you wait here with Luna. Where did you left the phone?" he asks.

"My phone is on top of my office table"Sulli said and handed the key to Jinki.

 

 

Minho received a call from Detective Kim regarding a suspicious man that was seen lurking around their house last night. A concerned neighbor of  him called the police station and reported that a tall and handsome man was seen outside of their house.The man was invited to the police station for questioning.

A police officer directed him to the interrogation room.

He turn the knob and saw Detective Kim sitting on the chair, then his eyes caught the man in front of Detective Kim.

Detective Kim stand up."Minho, glad you came"and ushered him to sit down beside him.

Minho sat down and stared intently to the man in front of them.

Detective Kim cleared his throat. "Minho, his name is Kai. A neighbor of yours reported us that he saw Kai lurking around your house last night. We invited him to ask some question"

Kai remain passive while loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter