Preview Of The Problem With Love is Part Two...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AFTER FIVE YEARS

Somewhere in Gangnam City at around 12 midnight

Minho's body was roughly pushed to the wall.He fell on the ground because of the strong impact.He tried to stand up.

Three men move closer to him. One of the men grabbed him by the collar and gave him a strong blow in the face.

He groan from pain and fell again in the ground.They started to beat him, hitting him in the face and kicking him in the body.After seemed like forever the three men stop.

He just remain passived...he did not fight back...his chest is heaving...blood is flowing from his forehead...his one eye is half open...his lips burst and swollen...

He grimaced from pain when he felt something to his abdominal and rib area...

One of the men with a mustache bend down and roughly grab his hair."Ya Choi Minho!I thought youre a good fighter but you are such a dissapointment today huh"he said smirking then he pulled a gun from his jacket and pointed to him. "Do you wanna die huh?"

Minho twitched his lips."Stop talking and just pull the trigger...just kill me !"he shouted then he spit blood.

The three men just laughed after hearing his remark.

The man with a mustached stand up. "I'm not gonna waste a single bullet to a worthless jerk like you"he returned the gun inside his jacket. "Youre career in UFC and car racing has already been ruined and you are just nothing now.I cant blame you if all you wished for is to die"he said then paused. "But I will let you live Choi Minho not because of pity...I want you to suffer everyday for the rest of your worthless life"

The three men walked away.

Minho rise from the ground and lean on the wall.His whole body is in pain.

After fifteen minutes in that state he tried to stand up, only to sat again on the ground and lean his back and head to the wall as he felt the sharp piercing pain in his ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter