My Run Away Bride To Be...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

Seoul International Airport

I hold the plane ticket and passport to my right hand, then I raised it to hide my face.My left hand is dragging my Louie Vuitton travelling bag while walking towards the departure area.My two feet stop at the check in counter. I fall in the long line of people in front of me.

I sighed deeply.It's been three days since that unfortunate incident happened but I'm still fuming with anger to Choi Minho.I really can't accept my appa's order that we should get married as soon as possible so I decided to run away.I wrote a letter this morning addressing to my appa and omma explaining to them that I chosed to run away than to marry that jerk.I decided to go to US since I have some friends who are living in there.I secretly sneaked out of the house and quickly called a cab.

I look at my attire; I'm wearing a black cap, Channel smoke sungglasses, Bottega Venetta black trenchcoat, underneath is a TOPSHOP mini black dress, black leggings and a white and blue PUMA TX rubber shoes.I wanted to disguise myself so I cut my long hair yesterday in shoulder length.

Pain crosses my heart as Taemin's name pop into my head,I did not have a chance to call or text him to say goodbye...he went home a few days ago to his hometown of Busan.

I was the next one to the counter when all of the sudden someone grab my hand and drag me outside of the line. I look up and gasp silently---Choi Minho is standing in front of me...wearing a black cap, aviator black sungglasses,colored caramel leather jacket, underneath is his signature white semi tuck T-shirt and blue denims.

"Where are you going?" he asked

I gritted my teeth. "Can this neanderthal man leave me in peace!" I said to myself."I will go to a place where I can't see your disgusting face!" I shouted and turn around.

He roughly grab my arm again.I resisted. "Let me go you beast!"

He smiled while gripping my arm tightly. "Oh no Miss Choi, youre not going anywhere. You will come with me and I will take you home"he said in a calm tone

I tried to pull my arm but his hand is clutching my arm tightly. "I don't wanna go home!I will never ever gonna marry you!I'd rather spend my whole lifetime being miserable than to marry a despicable human being like you!" I said in annoyed tone.

He shook his head. "Well Miss Choi, even if you refuse to marry me, we will still get married soon whether you like it or not. Your Appa has already decided on that"

"Let me go!"I tried to resist again. "Then why dont you just marry yourself jerk!"

He smirk. "I wanted to but it is not allowed.Your appa threatened me that if I dont marry you he will put me to jail so I have no choiced but to marry his spoiled brat daughter" he said while laughing.

I tried to kick him in the leg but he manage to avoided my foot. "Then just rot to jail you beast!you deserve it!" 

"C'mon Jinri, I dont wanna waste my time dealing with your tantrums" he said in a cool tone while dragging my arm.

"i dont wanna go with you and my clothes are already packed and I'm leaving  in a few minutes so just let me go!" I said while trying to pull my arm.

Minho stop from walking and stares at me.He grab my passport and  plane ticket then he ripped it in front of my eyes.

"What did you do!why did you ripped my ticket and passp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter