A Disaster First Date...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Yuri's dead body was found after twenty four hours. Investigators are having a hard time in the case because they don't have any lead on who is the culprit and the motives. There is no trace of finger prints to the crime scene so investigators concluded that the killer used  gloves and also they did not find the knife that the killer used.

"It looks like we are dealing with a very dangerous, intelligent and expert killer here"Detective Kim said. "My theory is that the killer of Hwang Tiffany and Kwon Yuri is the same person"

Donghae and Minho look at each other.They were invited to the police station because they are the last people that were seen with Yuri prior to the crime.

Minho lean forward to the table and look at Detective Kim intently. "Detective Kim, I think that this killer have no personal motives to Tiffany and Yuri...it is me that this killer want"

Detective Kim's face became intrigue. "What do you mean?"he asks

He sighed. "A few days ago, someone intentionally sabotage the tire of my race car, Yuri saw a man lurking near to the car. She said that the man is tall and has an angelic face."he said then paused. "Detective, I wanna know who is this person who seems like holding some grudges on me.I wanna know what is this person's motives"

Detective Kim nod. "It looks like this case will be very interesting. I'll check the background of every person that surrounds you Mr. Choi maybe we can find a lead to this case"

 

 

Kai folded the newspaper he's reading upon seeing Krystal's approaching figure.He stand up from sitting in the lounge chair and walk towards Krystal.

"Hi Krystal!how are you?" he greeted.

Krystal folded her arms and gave Kai a cold stares. "What are you doing here in the set of my new drama?do you have any business here?" she asks

Kai shrugged his shoulders."I just miss you...you know I cant live without you Krys"he said and smiled at her.

Krystal smirk then she look at him from head to toe. Kai is wearing a black hoodie and black jeans."Please leave me alone Kai, I dont wanna see you anymore"

"Is it because of your Choi Minho?your still inlove with him?!" his voice suddenly raised.

She panicked after hearing Minho's name. "I'm warning you Kai, stay away from Choi Minho.Don't you ever lay a finger on him. I've made some background checked about you and I found out that you used to have a criminal case in Busan...attempted homicide"

Kai just laugh. "Do you really think that I will do something to your precious Minho huh?"he step closer to Krystal. "For your information Miss Jung, that case were drop because the police doesn't have any sufficient evidence against me"

She step backward."I still dont trust you"

He cocked his head on one side."Then there is nothing I can do...I might consider doing something to Minho just to justify your presumption" then he turn around. "You know Krystal, the problem with love is some people tend to do some crazy stuff in the name of that so called love" he said filled with animosity and walks away.  

 

 

Movie Theater

"How's the investigation hubby?does the police have any lead on who killed Yuri and Tiffany?" Sulli asks to Minho.They are walking hand in hand towards the movie theater.

He shook his head and look at his wife. "No..so far there is no concrete evidence that will lead to the suspect" he answered and squeeze her hand tightly. "Let's just drop this topic okay. I'm actually excited to the movie that we are going to watch"

Sulli smiled. "Me too...this is our first date together"

Minho smiled back."This is the first and definitely not the last. We should celebrate later wifey..where do you wanna eat?"he asks while staring at her.

"Hmm..let's just go to my parents favorite restaurant just a few blocks from here" she said and released her hand. "i'll just go to the restroom hubby, wait me here"

"All right" he said.Sulli walks toward the near by restroom

Minho put his two hands to the pocket of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter