Bridal Shower Gone Wild...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO POV

I park my Porsche in front of the Choi's residence. I get out of the car and walk towards the maindoor when someone bumped me from behind.

"Sorry"

I look at the person who bumped me and frown. "Are you Luna?Sulli's friend?" I asked as I remember her familiar face.

Luna smiles and nod. "Yes it's me Luna, we've met before Mr.Choi"she answered.

"Ah yes...we've met a couple of times" then I paused. "So what are you doing here at Choi's house, are you here to see Sulli?"

"Yes.I came here to tell her the details about the bridal shower that will be held later in the presidential suite of Seoul Hotel"

I touched my chin while trying to analyze what Luna had just said. "So its Sulli's bridal shower later..."I pout my lips. "If its a bridal shower, then there will be a surprise guest like a macho dancer or a gigolo right"

Luna smiled shyly. "Uhmm yeah sort of...me and my friends had already arranged that part to surprise Sulli"

I smiled widely then I put my arm into Luna's shoulder. "Can we talk privately...I have some suggestions about my fiancee's bridal shower"

 

SULLI POV

I smiled upon seeing my ten female friends at the bridal shower party. Most of them have been my friends  way back highschool and college. Luna and Amber were the main responsible for my bridal shower.They were the one who prepared the foods and beverages.After the long chit chat about life and other stuff, the program begin.

Luna ushered me to sit alone in a chair  while my friends were sitting on a long couch a few steps away from me.Amber stand as the emcee and one by one my friends gave a congratulatory message and their gifts for me.I was flabbergasted after seeing some of the gifts, most of them gave me a very revealing lingeries..like thongs and nighties.

I squirm inside. "As if I will be able to wear this lingerie at the honeymoon...I can't even stomach my husband what more if I wear this lingerie in front of him"I cringed inside as I imagine myself wearing those y lingeries.

"So here comes the main event" Amber said while looking at the door of the suite. "We invited a very important guest for our bride to be...let's give a warm welcome to Casanova"

I frown after hearing the gigolo's name.

The whole suite turns dark and the only light were the LED's around the room.The door opens and Casanova's figure appeared, the girls shrieked and scream upon seeing him.

Casanova walk towards my direction.He's wearing a cowboy hat that hide half of his face, a white semi tuck shirt, blue denims and a combat shoes.

I held my breath when he stop in front of me. 

"He is..." 

I did not finished my sentence because he take off his cowboy hat and Choi Minho's face reveals

"What the heck!"I was completely astonished.

He wink at me then he face my female friends who gone nuts after seeing Minho. The music started to air to the tune of My Pony song.Minho then started to groove to the music.

im just a bachelor, im lookin for a partner...

gotta be compatible,takes me to my limits..

someone who knows how to ride without...

even fallin' off,girl when i break you off..

i promise that you don't wanna get off...

if you're , let's do it, ride it, my pony...

 

My eyes is wide open while watching my husband to be doing some krumping then he sway his hips to the y music.He kneel to the floor while grinding his hips then he backlip.He stand up and started to shake his booty.

"Goddammit he's amazing!"I said to myself, admiration shown to my eyes.

He ripped his shirt and threw it to the girls delight.He then turn to me and he step forward. I swallow hard as my eyes rested to his y body...I hate to admit it but Choi Minho's body is like a sculptured greek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter