Taemin's Personal Vendetta...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN'S POV

I am so happy after receiving a letter from my appa.In the letter he stated that we will finally live together in the same roof and will never be separated again.

I love my appa and he loves me too but due to poverty I was temporary send to an orphanage in Busan.

I looked at my self in the mirror. I flashed my widest smile.

Today is a special day for me, first it is my birthday and second this wil be a reunion between me and appa.

I happily step outside of the orphanage.An ajusshi ushered me to his car,he said that he will bring me to my appa's house.

After one hour of travelling, he stop in the wooden forest.He instructed that I have to walked straightly and I will find my appa's house.

I bowed and bid farewell to ajusshi and walked to the wooden forest.

I was fascinated by the tall trees and birds who keeps on flying in the sky that I did not noticed a person running towards my direction.

We bumped into each other and we both fell in the ground.I brushed off the dried leaves and dirt that got stucked to my clothes then I looked at the person I bumped into...a male kid.Probably we are the same age...he is thin and look frail and I noticed the fear in his eyes.I stand up and grinned to him,I was about to introduced myself when the kid run away.

I frowned and just continued to walked.Then my appa's figure showed up.My face brightened and waved my hands to him.

"Appa!"I said smiling.I run towards him but he did not see me.My appa seemed to have been chasing someone as he keeps on running.I followed him.

When I reached the mainroad, I saw appa grabbed the shirt of the boy I bumped into the forest.The boy pulled his shirt and run to the next lane, my appa run towards the next lane but a ten wheeler truck hit him.My appa's body flew to the air and then he fell to the ground...he is shaking and his face is full of of blood.

I just remained standing as I was staring in complete shocked to my dying father....

 

MINHO'S POV

I reached Sulli's shop and found out to Secretary Kim that my wife went out with Taemin. I thought my head exploded after hearing what she said.I get my phone and tried to locate Sulli via GPS but I failed.I was completely terrified.I've never been scared in my entire life like what I am feeling in that moment.

I hop into my car and started to drive off to the road.

"!I'm gonna kill you Lee Taemin if you touch and hurt my wife"I muttered while driving.My eyes in full rage and my jaws tightened. I gripped the wheels tighter.My mind keeps on running as I am thinking of a place in where Taemin and Sulli would go.

Then an old memory pop into my mind.

"He is the monster's son...so there is a possibility that he might bring Ssul to there house"I assumed."Busan..."

I step on the accelerator and drove to the road as if I was in the race track.

I dialed Detective Kim's number. "Detective Kim, I need some back up"

 

When Sulli opened her eyes, she's laying in an old oak king size bed.She rise from the bed feeling so confused as her eyes wandered to the unfamiliar place.Only a few furnitures is inside the room, an old wooden closet, a study table and a chair.The flooring is made of wood and the windows are all closed.

"Where am I?" she asked.Completely puzzled.She stand up and was about to walk towards the door when Taemin's figure appeared in front of her.

"Hello Sulli"he said while stepping closer to her.He is wearing a black hoodie and his face shows coldness and hostility.

She step backward."W-where am I?W-what did you do to me?" she asked in a frightening voice. She swallowed hard.

He shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter