Sulli's Confession

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The second first date finally happened the next day.The couple had a blast in the movie theater and afterwards they celebrate by dining to the restaurant that Sulli referred last night.

They walk hand in hand as they enter their home.

Both have glow in their eyes while looking at each other.

"I had a great time hubby...I really enjoyed our first date" she said softly while smiling.

Minho wrap his arms to Sulli's waist."I had a great time too but it is because you are with me my lovely wifey...if its another person I will definitely die of boredom" he said and lean his forehead to her forehead.

She wrap her arms around his neck. "Minho...there is something that I wanted to confess to you"her eyes looking straightly in his eyes.

He frown then grin. "Hmmm...I think I already know what you wanted to confess to me"

She raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

He nod."I can see it thru your actions and the way you look at me.You like me too Mrs. Choi" he said sweetly and kiss her in the cheek. "Thank you for liking this nasty, dirty and loser but romantic husband of yours"

She flustered and remove her arms to him. She move backward. "Actually hubby...I don't like you" 

His face fall after hearing what Sulli said."Y-you don't like me?why?I thought you dont hate me anymore" his voice suddenly became nervous and agitated.

Sulli chuckled while staring at her husband's face."Yes I dont like you because I'm inlove with you Choi Minho"she said the last words with full of emotion.Her voice cracks, a single tear fell to her cheek.A tear of happiness. "I love you hubby"

Minho thought he had seen a bomb and it exploded in front of his eyes. Disbelief and shocked registered his handsome face."Y-you l-lo-love me?"he can't even mention the word love. 

She frown upon seeing her husband's reaction, there was confusion in his eyes. "Yes I do love you Choi Minho"

Minho makes a few steps backwards. He keeps on staring to her  face.

"D-do you love me too Minho?" Sulli asks in an unsure voice.

His eyes widened after hearing her question, his hands were shaking as he make a few backward steps. "I-I..."he was caught off guard.He didnt know what to say...her confession of love is too much for him to handle.

Sulli step forward. "Minho..." she called.

Minho shook his head and before Sulli can react he open the door and run outside.

She was left in the livingroom totally surprise by her husband's reaction. "Why did he run away?Could it be that he doesn't love me?"she thought to her herself.Then she remember what Minho had said to her before.

"He doesnt believe in love!liking and loving are two different words...he just like me but he cannot love me because he doesnt believe in love"she felt a sharp piercing pain in her heart at the thought.

Tears started to flow to her cheeks at the realization that her husband only likes her. "I am just like those girls he used to date.He just like me plain and simple"she whisper while sobbing. She put her palms to her face.

Then the doorbell rung. "He came back!my husband came back!" she suddenly felt alive and rush to the door.

She open it smiling. "Minho I thought----"dissapointment crept inside of her after seeing the person standing in the doorway.

"Taemin!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter