Why Did He Have to Be There?

Hall of Fame.

Listen to- "Beautiful Target" by B1A4

Yoonjo was walking back to class as she had asked to go to the restroom. "Ugh, stupid Ilhoon! I hate you!" She yelled in the empty hall and kicked a nearby locker. Bad idea.

The pain slowly started to build up and soon she couldn't handle it anymore. "Ah!" She yelled out in pain and grabbed onto her foot. She heard laughing and she turned around. Her eyes widened and she felt the blood rush to her face. Embarrassment had to be an understatement to what she was feeling.

Youngjae walked up to her, "Are you okay?" He asked as he stifled his laughter. Yoonjo glared at him and smacked his arm making him laugh. "So, you hate Ilhoon that much?"

"Ah. You heard?" Yoonjo asked, even more embarrassed. Youngjae shook his head, "Yes, I heard." She shut her eyes and he ruffled her hair. "You're adorable you know." He said.

Yoonjo's eyes snapped open as she stared at him with her jaw slightly dropped. "You- You think I'm adorable?" Youngjae simply nodded and smiled. Yoonjo cleared . This was the perfect opportunity.

"Listen, Youngjae, we should hang out again. But you know, me being sober this time." Youngjae laughed, "Of course. We can hang out any time you want."

Yoonjo smiled, "How about this Saturday? We can go see a movie and go eat?"

"I'd like that." Youngjae smiled, "I better get back to class." He waved and walked off. 

Yoonjo snickered, "This is going to be too easy." As she was walking back to class, she got to thinking, "He's so nice thought... why would I want to hurt him for some stupid title?"

She sighed and opened the door to the room and sat down in her seat.

Youngjae pulled out his phone and sent out a text, "We're good." It read. He slipped it back into his pocket and walked back into class.


Such a short chapter, sorry guys!

Okay guys so I'm almost at 1,000 Total Subscribers holy cow. I wrote a blog post and all that so I'd appreciate it if you guys go check that out. I have something for you to comment about. I'm letting you guys pick who you want the main character to be in my next fic so please go read that post and comment there! :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/487430