Awkwardness.

Hall of Fame.

Yoonjo was actually excited to go to school which was weird considering she hated it. As she walked in through the front door, the first thing she found herself searching for was Youngjae. No one else but Yoo Youngjae.

When she finally spotted him, her smile fell. He was laughing as he spoke to a girl. The girl's back was facing Yoonjo so she had no idea who it was. She felt an arm drop down on her shoulder and it was Yoona smirking. "Well, well, well, would you look at that."

Yoonjo rolled her eyes and walked away from her sister. Yoona always knew just how to get into Yoonjo's head and she wasn't going to allow that. She wasn't going to start assuming anything about Youngjae and that girl.

She wanted to make her presence known so she decided to walk right passed them without even looking at Youngjae. Youngjae looked up at her and she restrained herself from looking into those beautiful eyes of him and walked straight passed him.

Once she was out of his sight, she smirked. "Success." She said. "Success?" She jumped up and turned to see Youngjae right in back of her with a smirk. Yoonjo awkwardly coughed and looked around.

"That girl, she's my lab partner for science." He said hinting at Yoonjo's jealousy. "Oh." Yoonjo said trying to keep a blank face.

"You're jealous aren't you?" He asked. Yoonjo's brows raised and she scoffed, "Yah, why do you always assume that I'm jealous when it comes to you?"

Youngjae put on a thinking face, "Maybe it's 'cause you like me." Yoonjo started choking on her saliva, "W-What?!" 

Youngjae laughed and hugged her making her eyes widen. People started staring at the two. When Yoonjo made eye contact with an upset Ilhoon she quickly pushed Youngjae away. Youngjae gave her a confused face, "Sorry I- I have to go to class." She turned around and quickly walked away.

She turned back to catch one last glimpse of Youngjae and she stopped when she saw him and Ilhoon talking so casually. "What the hell?" 

Why was her ex-boyfriend talking to the guy he clearly knew she was trying to get? From the way Ilhoon talked about Youngjae, he hated him. So, why were they talking so comfortably?


Yayyy for me updating! 
OMG guys, you need to watch this dance cover of B.A.P's "One Shot" it's AMAZING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeEQZpDWPvY