Bullying.

Hall of Fame.

Yoonjo shut her locker and jumped when she saw Ilhoon leaning against the one next to her. She placed her hand over her heart, "You scared me!" She yelled and let out a deep breath.

"You didn't listen." Ilhoon said with no expression on his face. Yoonjo looked at him confused and before she could speak he stood up straight and got closer to her making her eyes widened. 

"I told you to stay away from Yoo Youngjae." He laughed, "I guess you'll have to learn the hard way." He raised his brows and walked away.

"Babe?" She jumped up once again and turned around to see Youngjae smiling at her. She felt chills down her body and she nodded her head and he hugged her. "Something wrong?" He lifted his head up and looked at Ilhoon walking away.

Yoonjo shook her head, "Everything's fine. Let's go." She took his hand in hers and began dragging him along with her to the library for the mandatory presentation.

The two walked in and sat in the back as all the other seats were already taken. Youngjae noticed that Yoonjo looked uneasy and he scanned the room for Ilhoon. He knew Ilhoon must've said something to make her this way.

"Okay, good morning everyone." The lady who was doing a presentation began to speak. No one knew what this presentation was about but it was mandatory for all juniors and seniors to attend it at this time. "Now, how many of you have ever been bullied?"

Everyone's hands shot up except for the Queenkas and Kingkas. Yoonjo turned and saw Youngjae's hand fly up. Her eyes widened and she felt her heart stop. He looked at her and gave a small smile. 

"Wow, there's some of you who didn't raise your hands. Okay. Look around at everyone, at some point they were being bullied or are being bullied right now. If it's not too much to ask, I'd like a couple of volunteers to come up and share their experiences."

Youngjae immediately stood up and Yoonjo clung to him and shook her head. He gave her a confused look but got out of her grasp and walked up to the front along with two other girls. Yoonjo gulped, she didn't want to know about the pain Youngjae went through.

"Hi everyone, I'm Yoo Youngjae, a Junior. My experience with bullying was my freshman year. I liked this really popular girl who was a sophomore. When I showed that I liked her and even tried going after her, all the popular guys and jocks started bullying me. They'd beat me up saying that I could never have her. Her friends would make comments about my status and the way I looked.

I eventually couldn't take it anymore so I moved schools for my sophomore year. I came back for Junior year and yeah. That's my story." Everyone began to clap except for the Queenkas and Kingkas. Yoonjo found herself clapping and she noticed her sister, who was sitting up front, glaring at Youngjae. Youngjae looked back at her but with a softer expression.

He came back to his seat and Yoonjo had tears in her eyes. "What's wrong?" Youngjae asked worried. She smacked his chest, "Pabo. Now that I know what you went through, it makes me feel so sorry. Now I feel even more attached to you." 

Youngjae laughed and hugged her, "It's okay." He kissed the top of her head and people looked on at the two.


Hey there! It's been a while since I've updated this or any of my stories really. I was sick then I went out of town and to be honest, I really had no motivation to write. I would open up AFF and just stare at the story I had planned to update then close it. And if I did update, it was just for the heck of it. So, I can say that I'm back! :)