It's All Confusing.

Hall of Fame.

"Do it already." Yoonjo turned to see her sister. She rolled her eyes and shut her locker. 

"Leave me alone." She said. Her sister scoffed and roughly grabbed onto her arm making Yoonjo hiss in pain. "Let go!" Yoonjo yelled garnering everyone's attention.

Her sister loved the attention so her grip on Yoonjo grew stronger. " him already!" She yelled. 

"Let her go!" Both girls turned and saw Youngjae. He glared at Yoona and pulled Yoonjo away from her.

They both walked away from the crowd and went outside. Yoonjo crossed her arms over her chest and looked down as Youngjae had his back facing her. Had he heard what Yoona said?

"Youngjae-" Yoonjo started but got cut off.

"Don't. Let's just forget it." Yoonjo was confused at this point. "Forget what?" She asked.

Youngjae turned around and looked at her, "Everything." He passed by her and walked away. Yoonjo stood there not sure of exactly what had just happened. Forget everything? What was Youngjae talking about? Had he just broken up with her?

Later on afterschool, Yoonjo spotted Youngjae with Ilhoon. This was one of several times she had seen them together and she didn't know why. It's not like they were friends or anything. They were two completely different people.

Ilhoon looked angry and Youngjae looked fed up. She watched the two carefully and she gasped when Ilhoon shoved Youngjae hard. Youngjae's back hit the wall and the look in his eyes changed.

He threw a fist right at Ilhoon's face completely knocking him down. Yoonjo ran and got by Ilhoon's side surprising the two boys.

"Ilhoon, are you okay? Youngjae, what's wrong with you?!" She yelled.

Youngjae scoffed, "Are you being serious right now?" He asked with raised brows. 

Yoonjo helped Ilhoon up and walked him to his car. Ilhoon turned back and smirked at Youngjae as he walked away with Yoonjo. 

"Can you believe that jerk punched me?" Ilhoon tried gaining sympathy from Yoonjo. "Well why'd you push him?" Ilhoon's eyes widened.

He cleared his throat, "He was pissing me off but still, he didn't have to punch me." 

Yoonjo sighed, "What's going on between you and Youngjae? There's times where I see you two together, are you friends?"

Ilhoon shook his head rapidly. "No, why would I be friends with someone like him? Especially when he's your new boyfriend."

Yoonjo looked down with watery eyes and Ilhoon took her chin in his hand and made her look at him. "You're not together anymore?" Yoonjo shook her head, "I don't think so."

Ilhoon frowned and pulled her in for a tight hug, "I'm so sorry. He's stupid, okay?"

Yoonjo pushed him away and scoffed, "It's not like you didn't break up with me for a stupid reason." She walked away angrier than ever and Ilhoon laughed. He scanned the parking lot and spotted Youngjae who had been staring at the two and gave him a thumbs up.


Omg, it's been toooo long since I've updated this! I am so sorry! 
I will definitely be updating this at least every other day from now on, PROMISE! (: