It's Official.

Hall of Fame.

Listen to- "Jaywalking" by Sung Joon

Time was passing by way too fast for Yoonjo's liking. She had exactly a month to date Youngjae and break up with him in front of everyone. She hated herself for actually considering of even going along with her stupid mission but she wanted to show people that she could be something better than her sister and if that meant hurting someone along the way, she was fine with it.

Her and Youngjae had already gone out on a couple of dates and had even kissed so it was definitely time to take the next step in their relationship. Yoonjo couldn't believe that she was going to initiate that they should be more than friends but she had to do it.

"Youngjae-" He cut her off. "Before you speak, there's something I need to say."

Yoonjo raised a brow, "Okay?" She said in a confused tone. Youngjae smiled, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Yoonjo's eyes widened and she felt her heart stop.

"G-Girlfriend?" She asked. Youngjae nodded his head, "We've been dating and I thought we should take the next step. Unless, you weren't looking for a relationship?"

Yoonjo regained her senses and frantically nodded her head, "No! I mean, yes! Yes!" She started laughing. "I do want to be your girlfriend Youngjae." She said finally.

Youngjae pulled her into a hug and when he looked he saw a certain someone and gave a thumbs up and a smirk. They pulled away from each other and Yoonjo kissed him.

During lunch, Yoonjo told Youngjae to sit with her and her friends but he said she should at least have one more day of "freedom" until he'd sit with them and ruin their girl talk. 

"So, you two are official?" Jungah asked with a smile and Yoonjo nodded. "Well, you are just going to break his heart so it's not real or anything." Her other friend Miyeon threw in nonchalantly. 

Yoonjo glared at her. It was supposed to be just that, her breaking his heart, using him to become main queenka but now things were different. Unfortunately, Yoonjo began to have feelings for Youngjae. This was the guy she was going to lose her ity too, she had to!

"When are you guys gonna do it?" Miyeon asked. Yoonjo spit out her water all over the table causing people to turn and look at her. "What?!" She asked.

Jungah laughed, "Well, are you gonna wait till the last day to do him? Might as well get it over with then carry on with the relationship." Yoonjo nervously laughed. She was scared because after all, she was a .

"Good job little sis." Yoona passed by. Yoonjo rolled her eyes and sarcastically smiled at her sister.


I updated, wooo. Time for the month of them being "official" to begin!