Mission Assigned.

Hall of Fame.

Listen to- "Breathe" by B2ST

There's exactly two months left until the current seniors graduate. Kang Yoonjo's sister, Kang Yoona was a current senior and also held the highest position of the student body: Main Queenka. Everyone loved her but many also hated her. 

Yoonjo has always been in her sister's shadow. She honestly can't wait for her sister to graduate so she can be main Queenka and people will stop comparing them to each other. With Yoona gone, Yoonjo's senior year will be perfection.

But one doesn't just become Main Queenka without doing something, something that'll have people's jaws on the floor. Yoonjo has to make the Queenka Hall of Fame. Everyone will memorize her name and know her as the girl who achieved something rather than just Yoona's sister.

Yoonjo's ready to take on her mission and she doesn't care who she has to hurt or take down to accomplish it. 

As Yoonjo was walking to the cafeteria, everyone was looking at her and whispering. "What?" She barked at a girl.

"Y-You'll find out." The girl said scared and Yoonjo scoffed before continuing walking. 

As she arrived to the cafeteria, all the Queenkas were standing on their table. Yoonjo looked at them as her sister motioned for her to go to them. Once Yoonjo was standing in front of them, they began their announcement.

"Everyone," Her sister began, "Today marks the day that Yoonjo will start her mission to earn her spot in the Queenka Hall of Fame. If she does so, she will become next years Main Queenka." 

Everyone started clapping and Yoonjo smiled. "What's my mission?" She asked.

Yoona looked at the other Queenkas as they all smirked. They could read Yoonjo like a book. She thought it was going to be an easy task when it was one of the hardest tasks given yet. 

"You'll be told in private." Her sister said and everyone groaned including Yoonjo. She just wanted to know what she had to do so she could get it over with.

Her sister stepped down and pulled Yoonjo out of the cafeteria and into an empty restroom. "You know Yoo Youngjae?" She asked.

Yoonjo thought for a minute then nodded her head, "He's in my grade. Why?"

Her sister smirked, "You have to make him your boyfriend. You'll go out with him for exactly a month then break his heart so bad and in front of everyone."

Yoonjo's eyes widened. "B-But, you know I have a boyfriend already!" She yelled.

Yoona rolled her eyes, "Sweetie, do you want to be in the Hall of Fame or not? Besides, Ilhoon will understand. Just tell him and he won't break up with you."

Yoonjo scoffed. Ilhoon didn't care about status and one thing that irritated him about Yoonjo was that she was dying to become Main Queenka. 

Just as Yoonjo was going to continue her protest, Yoona started walking out. "Oh, you have to have with him too." She winked, "Good luck."

Once Yoonjo heard the door close, she threw a fit. She couldn't believe that her sister was going to make her do this. It's not like she knew Youngjae on a personal level, he wasn't exactly a nobody but he wasn't extremely popular like her. Still, she didn't want to just hurt him like that.

She looked at herself in the mirror, "Yoonjo, you have to do this. You have to make the Hall of Fame so you can be the Main Queenka next year." She tried encouraging herself. She put on her best smile and walked out of the restroom.

She ran into Ilhoon. "Hey, so what stupid thing is your sister making you do?" He asked.

Yoonjo awkwardly smiled, "Uhh about that... I'll just tell you later okay? I gotta go." Yoonjo quickly walked away and went to her classroom.


Oooooh, first chapter!
Did you guys like it?
I hope you comment, it'll make my day!