Not Like This.

Hall of Fame.

Listen to- "Stop Girl" by Teen Top

Youngjae laughed as he witnessed a majorly drunk Yoonjo. "Young-J-Jae." She murmured.

"Yes?" He snickered as he tried making eye contact with her but she kept looking every which way.

She grabbed onto his hand and led him upstairs. Youngjae shook his head as he followed after her. They entered an empty room and Yoonjo shut the door. She pushed Youngjae onto the bed. He propped himself up on his elbows as he looked at her with raised brows.

She giggled, and straddled him. "What are you doing?" Youngjae asked as she played with the hem of his shirt.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She began kissing his neck.

"Woah, woah." Youngjae slightly pushed her away. She looked at him with wide eyes not believing that he was rejecting her.

"What? You don't want me?" She asked.

Youngjae couldn't help but laugh at her being surprised. "You're drunk, we shouldn't do anything."

Yoonjo rolled her eyes, "Shouldn't you be like enjoying this and taking advantage of me? Aren't all guys like that?" She said as she stood up.

"I'm not like all guys. I would never take advantage of someone who was drunk." He said.

Yoonjo scoffed, "Okay, calm down there Mr. Romantic."

"I'm just being honest." Youngjae said as he stood up. "C'mon, I should get you home." He took off his jacket and put it on Yoonjo and walked her downstairs and outside into his car. 

After telling him where she lived, they arrived and Youngjae walked her to the doorstep. "Thanks." She said still feeling awkward and embarrassed that he had rejected her earlier.

Youngjae grabbed her wrist and spun her around crashing her into his chest. He hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "Good night." He said with a killer smile and walked to his car.

Yoonjo's jaw was dropped. She shook her head. "Since when is a guy like Yoo Youngjae like this." She clicked her tongue as she struggled to open the front door. After a couple of minutes, she was able to get inside. She dragged herself upstairs and threw herself onto her bed and quickly fell asleep.


Short boring chapter, sorry!