Stupid Position.

Hall of Fame.

Listen to- "Don't Let Me Go" by 10cm

Yoonjo was walking when her best friend, Jungah came up to her. "Youngjae has class in wing B, class 102." Yoonjo's eyes widened as she looked at Jungah.

"How do you know?" She asked.

Jungah smirked, "I'm your best friend and I need to help you find things out. You need to date him, a.s.a.p! So c'mon, get a move on!" She pushed Yoonjo right into Youngjae who just so happened to be standing where they were passing.

Youngjae wrapped his arms around Yoonjo to prevent her from falling. His face reddened when he saw just who it was. "Ah, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He asked with wide eyes.

Yoonjo was about to yell at him but she composed herself. He's your target, don't screw this up. She put on a smile, "I'm fine. No need to apologize, it was my friends fault." She glared at Jungah then turned back to smile at Youngjae.

He rubbed the back of his neck and bowed, "Glad you're okay." He was about to walk away when Yoonjo stopped him.

"Wait!" She grabbed his arm and quickly let go when she realized what she did. She cleared , "I'm Kang Yoonjo." She extended her hand out for him to shake.

He looked at it and laughed. He shook her hand and nodded his head, "Oh trust me, I know. I'm Yoo Youngjae in case you didn't know."

Yoonjo had to think of something, and something fast. "Hey, look, there's this party tomorrow night and you should come." She smiled.

Youngjae laughed, "Parties aren't really my thing. But, I'll swing by for a while. Will I see you there?" He asked.

"Of course you will. You better go!" Yoonjo said and waved as her and Jungah walked off. "Oh my God, I can't believe I just did that." Yoonjo face palmed as Jungah laughed.

"You handled it like a champ, he'll be yours in no time."

Yoonjo pouted, "What am I going to tell Ilhoon?" She complained.

"Tell me what?" Yoonjo's eyes widened and she cautiously turned around to see Ilhoon with his brows raised. She gulped and awkwardly smiled.

"It's about what I have to do to enter the Hall of Fame." She said as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Ilhoon gave her a worried look and let out a sigh. "What do you have to do?" He asked, obviously upset.

"Date Yoo Youngjae for a month then break his heart in front of everyone."

Ilhoon's jaw dropped and he scoffed. "You're actually going through with it?" He asked in bewilderment.

Yoonjo slowly nodded her head and Ilhoon bitterly laughed. "I can't believe you. You want it that bad that you're willing to break someone's heart and humiliate them? You're using him!"

"I know, I know, but this means everything to me!" Ilhoon didn't let Yoonjo continue on trying to earn his support.

"Whatever Yoonjo. Do whatever you want to do to get this stupid Main Queenka position. Just don't include me in this and me and you, are nothing for the remainder of the school year."


I can't resist updating a new fic >.< Haha!