Party Party Party!

Hall of Fame.

Yoonjo was in her room sulking about her break up with Ilhoon. She heard a knock on her door, "Don't come in!" She yelled as she wiped away her tears.

Her sister's laughter was heard as she came in anyway. "Yah, it's just some stupid boy."

Yoonjo glared at her sister. "He was my boyfriend!" She whined. "I told you not to come in, now leave!" She buried her face into her pillow only to have her sister pull her back up.

"Tonight's the party, you have someone waiting to meet you there remember." Her sister sang and Yoonjo rolled her eyes.

"I'm not going." She mumbled.

"Yes you are now hurry up and shower so you can get ready!" Her sister scolded and walked out of the room. Yoonjo moaned and whined as she dragged herself to the bathroom.

Later on that night, Youngjae arrived to the party with his friend, Himchan. "So, you're going to meet the Kang Yoonjo here?" Himchan smirked.

Youngjae laughed, "Please, we both know it's nothing major."

Himchan rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Okay Mr. Cool Guy!" The two were handed red cups filled with alcohol and Himchan gladly drank it but Youngjae didn't.

They heard people clapping and cheering so Youngjae turned to the front door where the Kang sisters were walking in. He laughed and walked over to Yoonjo. "Hello there. Looking beautiful."

Yoonjo raised her brows, "So I never look beautiful?"

Youngjae chuckled, "Nope." He said.

Yoonjo's jaw dropped making him laugh even more. She hit Youngjae's chest and walked away. He grabbed onto her arm before she was completely out of sight and pulled her closer to him shocking her. Her eyes widened and she gulped. "W-What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm the one supposed to be acting like this not him!" Yoonjo told herself.

"I just want to be... close to you." He said with a slight smirk on his face.

Yoonjo knew she had to step up her game. She couldn't be out done by Youngjae. She smirked and pushed him away. "Yeah, well you're going to have to work for it." She walked away looking at him over her shoulder seductively.

"Challenge accepted." Youngjae said and went after her.

They stepped onto the dance floor where Yoonjo grabbed some random guy and started dancing with him. Youngjae stared her down, examining her every move. Yoonjo stared at him intensely the whole time. He walked over and pulled her away from the other guy and started dancing with her.

Once again, Yoonjo was surprised by his actions. "You know Youngjae, you're so straight forth."

Youngjae let out a small chuckle, "When I see something I want, there's no stopping me." He placed his hand on her lower back making her shriek a bit.

Someone was passing by with shots and she took one and quickly drank it. "Ahhh." She let out. This was going to be easy.