You Messed Up.

Hall of Fame.

Yoonjo sat on the bench in her front porch. Everything confused her right now and she had no idea what was going on anymore. Youngjae broke up with her and got into a fight with Ilhoon? It just didn't make sense.

As she sighed, she heard footsteps. Jumping up off the bench she looked and saw Youngjae. He gave her a small smile and walked up the stairs. "Hey."

Yoonjo eyed him, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Youngjae sat down on the bench and she sat next to him. "I'm sorry about earlier. You're probably wondering why Ilhoon and I fought."

Yoonjo nodded her head, "I've seen you guys talking to each other on multiple occasions, what's up with that?"

Youngjae's heart stopped and his eyes widened. "."  He thought. He cleared his throat and smiled at Yoonjo, "He's just jealous because we're together so he comes up to me saying things, it's nothing."

"Oh. What did he say that made you punch him?" She asked.

Youngjae chuckled, "It's what I said. He pushed me so I just fought back. You don't have to worry about it."

Suddenly, it clicked. "He's just jealous because we're together." She looked at Youngjae, "Wait, we're still together?" She asked with wide eyes making him laugh again.

"Of course we are silly. I was just upset earlier." He slipped his hand into hers and interlaced their fingers. He leaned in a kissed her cheek as he smiled at her.

Now everything felt better but she was still confused. The front door opened and out came Yoona. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked Youngjae.

Youngjae bowed his head, "Hello." He said in a low voice.

"So what, he's still your boyfriend?" Yoona raised a brow and Yoonjo nodded. Smirking, Yoona walked down the steps and turned back, "You know what to do." She said and got into her car and left.

Youngjae looked at Yoonjo with a blank face but didn't say anything. "Don't listen to anything my sister says." Yoonjo said.

Youngjae smiled, "I know." For some reason, that smile seemed full of pain. Yoonjo was great at analyzing people's expressions and Youngjae's gave so many things away yet she didn't know how to figure him out.

"Youngjae, is there a reason why my sister dislikes you?" Yoonjo asked.

Youngjae's heart stopped and he scoffed bitterly, "There's no reason she should hate me." He said as he looked into Yoonjo's eyes.

Yoonjo slowly nodded her head, "Oh." She simply said.

Youngjae turned his head away and began to think deeply. He smirked, "Oh Kang Yoona, you messed up big time."


I know so many of you are confused but hopefully you'll catch something from this chapter!