The Reason Why

Reset

 

"Answer me.....What happened to you ? Why do you have that on your lips ?"
 
" *sigh* "
 
"ANSWER ME !"
 
"Molla ..."
 
"Bwo ? Are you telling me that you let someone harrass you like that ? And you don't know what happened ?!!" I screamed....
 
"You really want to know ?"
 
"YES ! OF COURSE !"
 
"Well..... here's what happened ......-"
 
 
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
*Flash back*
 
I'm in front of our dorm door, about to open the damn thing. When.... BLACK OUT !!!! Everything went dark , and I heard some voices. 
 
"I've got you now." said the voice
 
"Yah ! Who are you !?!!" 
 
"Let's just say , I've been watching you for so long, and now I've got you .... my prey .... Hyuk .... Jae. " 
 
"Lemme Go !!!" I just realized that I have been blindfolded and my wrists tied together;.
 
"I don't think soo ..."
 
Then I feel like beinng dragged .... dragged away... down the stairs . Out the door, in a car.... where there's a faint smell of herion. And after a minute or two.... I fell in deep sleep.
 
I woke up , in an abandoned room. Dusty. Now, i was tied to a chair. With barely any clothes on. I've only got my boxers with me..
 
5 people came. All dressed in black. But their faces not covered. They look somewhat familiar . Like I have seen them before , maybe I saw them on the streets before. I don't really know. They just seem .. so .. familiar. 
 
"Well, well, well, what have we got here ?"
 
"Aww... let's just cut this crap. "
 
"Huh ?!"
 
"You all know why were doing this right ?"
 
"Yes , boss."
 
I felt footsteps coming closer to me ..... and he's beside me right now. " I don't want to do this HyukJae....but I have to. " And with that , I suffured almost an hour of beatings from his men. But I don't feel anything. I was so numb. Trying to figure out who that familiar man is . I couldn't ask him who he is cause there was a piece of cloth around my mouth that prevents me from saying anything. If I did, it would come out as mumbles. All I could do was think. Think really hard and remember him. At least try to.
 
When it ended I was so beaten up that I have fallen asleep. Asleep but aware. I can feel now, everything around me seems so move. One of the guys untied me and and carried me on his back . Who the hell knows what would happen. I was back in the car. Eyes closed , but felt that one of them, a different one, was dressing me. Covering all the possible wounds . The engine started , and drove back to the place I was from. They went out of the car and dragged me. Pulled me up the stars to the door of our dorm. Took out the cloth from my mouth and punched me hard on the face. It landed on my mouth , the reason why I had this blood stains. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"So, that's what happened. I was so clueless of what was actually happening. I didn't know what he was talking about. He's so familiar. " I said.
 
"......"
 
"Hae-ah"
 
"I- I think I know why he's doing this ....."
 
" Huh ? You do ? "
 
"Neh, but I'm not sure yet. Imma tell you when I'm sure. " Hae gave me a determined face and held my hands .
 
"But , for now, I'm gonna give you a bath .. so Ryeowook can heal your wounds."
 
"A-a-arasso..."
 
 
I went inside the bathroom, and waited for Hae to come inside. I'm really glad that he took all of the things I said properly. The worst I could think of is....him going all crazy and irritated again. And now, that I'm not in a very hazy state. All the wounds and bruises that was made on my back hurt terribly. They all ached at the same time. I was feeling every inch of my aching body when the door opened. Revealed Hae with a reassuring face, holding a towel and a pair of PJ's. He locked the door and told me to strip my clothes and get inside the shower . I did as he said , he was looking at me with a sad but ... lusty look on his eyes.As if he was thinking that he wanted to do IT with me , but kept control of himself because he knows I hurt all over and doesn't want to add more. 
 
I was surprised that he stripped his clothes too and joined me to the shower. "Relax baby..." he whispered to me. He opened the shower , so now, were wet all over. He took some strawberry scented shampoo and squirted an amount his hand and massaged my head with it. He did the same to his hair , but mostly focused on mine. He just left the shampoo in my hair and took some strawberry scented body wash to match. He rubbed it all over my body and made sure to touch every inch of it. It was time he and me rinse and he's just looking at me .... just looking at me. I wanted to get out of this bathroom and sleep cause I'm damn hurting all over so I opened the shower , and exactly after I opened it. He kissed me passionately on the lips, so it's like kissing in the rain.Except that the rain is articficial and it is shower water. As we seperated for air , I said. "Baby, I don't wanna do it today.....Let's do it when I'm all better.....Please ?" He looked disappointed but agreed with a nod anyway. He gave me a light peck on the lips and reached for the towel and dried me all over, dressed me and told me to go to Leeteuk and Ryeowook's room. I just nodded anyway.... 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Omo ! Hyukkie ah !! You're back !" Leeteuk exclaimed when he heard me open their creeky door. "Neh, hyung-ah.." I replied
 
 
*Ryeowook woke up and gave a surprised look when he saw me in their room. *
 
"Oh, hyung ! You're back... not to be rude , but why are you here ?"
 
" I have a favor to ask, if you're sleepy it's okay."
 
"No, anything for hyung."
 
"I sorta have wounds on my back ... you know how to treat them ?"
 
"Uhm, yea , I know. But where did the wounds come from ?" 
 
"Uh.. Let's just say , I got beaten up badly."
 
"Bwo ?! You did ? Who did it ? Imma kill that guy !" Leeteuk suddenly shouted out of no where. 
 
"Ah, the bad guy is g-gone no-now... No need to w-worry " 
 
 
And so , Wookie took a box from the top drawer and went back to the bed where I'm sitting. He instructed me to remove my top. He poured some liquid onto some cotton balls and began rubbing on my back. It stings at first but then I got used to it after a little while. The medicine dried up on my back and Wook allowed me to put on my pajama top . Just when I was about to stand up , my left leg hurt . I fell on the floor and Leeteuk-hyung panicked.
 
"Aiya ! What happened to you ?" Hyung and Wookie helped me up . Hyung raised my pant leg and saw a large wound . It wasn't that severe. It can be covered up with a little bit of leg make-up or some concealer. "Hyung-ah, I suggest you don't dance for a week or two. That wound in your leg will hurt because it got down a little deep . It can be covered up though. You will definitely wince in pain if you dance and the wound get's sweaty." Wook told me. "O-okay... that sad." Not being able to dance is indeed a sad thing for me. It has been a part of my life and not doing it even for 1 or 2 weeks , is already sad. 
 
I went back to our room. Donghae was sitting in the couch watching TV, probably waiting for me to come back. "C'mon let's sleep. "Hae said. He was already in his PJ's which is a black muscle shirt and white jogging pants, ever since he started getting huge muscles. He stopped using his usual PJ's . He used plain T-shirts and jogging pants. Sometimes even in his boxers. 
 
"Arasso....." I climbed up the bed . Covering myself with the thick blankets and comforters. I looked at Hae. He was looking at me too. "Saranghae..." he mumbled. Enough for me to hear. "Nado saranghae." I said and gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled and pulled me closer. Arms around my waist. My head on his chest. His chin on my head.. After a little while........ we fell asleep....
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Why do you guys think that Donghae know why Hyuk is beaten up ? GUESS !!!!
 
COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE !!!