DIE

Reset

 

“What kind of crap were you doing to Hyukjae a while ago ?”

“You told us to …. Do that …”

“But ! I did not tell you to do some crap like you did earlier !”

“What kind of ‘crap’ did we do , actually ?”

“What kind of crap ? WHAT KIND OF CRAP ?!”

“…Sir, you weren’t very furious when you told us to ‘cut the crap’ when we were in front of him. Why get angry now ?”

“Because ! Do you want him to think that were totally unprepared for our plan ? When I shout at you , he’ll think that there’s something wrong with us ….”

“… so what did we do ?”

“Actually, it’s not you all. Only you ?”

“Eh ? Me ?”

“Don’t ‘Eh?Me?’ me ! Based on what you said [“Well, well, well, what have we got here.”] You seem like going to the plans that that Ren bastard made ! Do you know what he wants to do ?”

“no”

“He was going to the poor kid ! My brother, specifically told me , to not him . Only Donghae can. Do you know what will happen when you finish Ren’s plan of sending the kid to his office ?”

“He’ll get … Sir..”

“So , you know ! Such a bastard you are !”

“But sir, you told me to do whatever the planner says.”

“Yes ! I did ! But did I tell you to do whatever that in’ planner said without my permission ? Huh ?”

“…”

“Just get me Ren. Ppalli ! Hurry !!!”

“Yes, boss.”

 

~~~

He , he shall die. My younger brother have always told me to not do anything near to getting near his fully undressed body ! If I weren’t there, they may have brought the poor kid to Ren’s office. And some tragedy will happen. He should….di—

“Sir, you asked for me.”

A voice interrupted my thoughts, and when I looked up, I saw a chubby face with brown hair. I cannot believe how he turned up to be in this group ! Not a very loyal servant , he is.

“You .”

“Me sir…”

“You should be sorry for what you in’ did.”

“What did I do sir ?”

“You had planned to do some intimate things with the poor boy. I specifically told you not to do anything like that ! I have reminded you for the millionth time ! You’re really desperate for neh ?”

“Wh-what are you ta-talking about sir ?”

“You’re damn stuttering you idiot ! You were hiding your plans from me. If my brother was alive. You’re dead meat , even yesterday. You knew that I had a schedule . So I couldn’t come. But my schedule had been cancelled so I wanted to witness what you planned to do. But , it wasn’t what you told me you would do .”

“…”

“You told me that you would do what I thought you would. Just hit him, and get him scars. But what did you really want to do ? You want to steal him from the East Sea !”

“You don’t understand sir,//”

“Oh, I fully understand. You idiot !” Gun raised , targeted on his head.

“No.. no … please no…”

“3..2..1..”

“I’m truly sorry for you . But you are truly an that doesn’t deserve to live.”

“DIE >”

*beep*