Pep talk

Reset

 

I woke up with weird feeling. Maybe because I was sleeping in the couch ? Nah ! It's comfy. I don't know what that feeling is, but it was definitely weird. I looked at my surroundings. It was dark, no one was awake. And the only source of light was the blue color of the dawn sky that was being projected by the kitchen counter. The clock reads 4:59 AM. Wow, how can I be up this early ? Maybe an early breakfast will do ? I didn't bother opening the kitchen lights because the blue hues in the sky makes my slightly comfortable. I opened the fridge to get 2 eggs, mayo and cheese. From a cupboard, I took a pan, spatula, oil, loaf of bread and a plate. I wasn't exactly hungry, but I was in the mood for something to eat. 

 

I'm already mixing the mayo, egg and salt when I heard someone open the door. I turned my head and found a sleepy looking Ryeowook in his pajamas. "Oh, hyung ! What are you doing up this early ?" he said as he pointed to the clock saying 5:16 AM. "Ah, I was cooking some scrambled eggs cause I wanted to eat. I couldn't go back to sleep either so I decided to cook. Want some ?" I offered him. He nodded and came to sit at the dining table behind me. Right now, I'm in front of the refrigirator, getting 2 more eggs for Wookie. Then I added it to the mayo, salt and egg mixture, poured a decent amount of oil on the pan, waited for it to heat up, and poured the mixture into the pan. 

 

In less than 5 minutes, the scrambled eggs were definitely scrambled and was divided into 2 parts. For Wookie and me. I placed them in between 2 slices of bread each person, and put it in the plate. Wookie was about to eat it, when I stopped him. "WAiT !" I said. He looked up with a clueless face. I rushed in front of the refrigirator to get 2 bottles of strawberry milk. I gave one to him, he gave me a sweet smile in return. Then we started eating. It was pretty hard to eat cause the bread I used was whole wheat bread to it's a lot harder to eat. After a while Wookie started talking.

"Hyung-ah, what happened to you and Donghae hyung last night ?" 

"Huh ?"

"Don't worry, I know what relationship you have." (giving a reasuring face.)

*sigh* "I don't know what to do with him anymore ."

"Why ? Did he do something ? Do you have problems ?"

"We , sorta , .... had a little fight last night" (looking down)

"Bwoh ?! Jinjjayo ? Wae ?"

"Wookie, you see, Donghae has been super protective of me ever since we started being together. But I just can't take it anymore. He's beating people up when I'm with them. Urgh. We had a "little" misunderstanding last night and I didn't want to share a bed with him.... YET."

"Ah, maybe a little time away from him will help ?" Wookie suggested.

"Hmm.... it could work. I'll try getting out to the country when I don't have any schedules"

"Arasso."

And with that, it was 6:01 AM. Soon, my other members will wake up. So I need to clean the dishes. And return them back to the cupboard. In a little while, my problems will start sprouting up again as a little fishy wakes up. Ryeowook was on his way back to his room when he said. "Hyung-ah, if you need help with your problem, just talk with me and Sungmin hyung. I kinda told him what I thought of too. So he can help." I smiled to him and return back to washing the dishes.