Chapter 1

Reset

 

Eunhyuk was looking at the scene before him. Donghae beating up a stranger. Normally, I would stop him. But after all of the years that he has been doing that, I know that there is no use. He was beating the guy up, cause the guy was flirting with me. From what I remember, Donghae already "almost" killed guys because they were exchanging numbers with me or flirting with me. I always ask him why he does that, he always answers with " I just wanted to protect you " . Well, I've got enough protection to last a lifetime. I'm sick of it. I know that we both love each other very much. We enjoy doing stuff together, but, it's just too much . I need to get away, even for just a while.

 

"How many times have I told you not to flirt with guys, Hyukkie yah " he said while doing his signature pout that until now, I still can't resist. " I wasn't, he was the one who approched me." I said while still thinking about what to do with my lover. "Then why didn't you stop him then ?" he asked in a way that his voice was comfronting me, he folded his arms in his chest. I did the same and faced him. " I was about to , but sorry you were too fast. You gave the guy a lesson before I could even tell him to go away." I said in a sarcastic tone. Then I walked away. 

 

I heard footsteps. Running, it was becoming closer and closer. Then someone hugged me from behind. I already knew it was Donghae. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." he kept repeating. Then I felt my shirt becoming wet. He was ... crying ? He never cried. Especially when he's with me. It's probably because I left him alone. "Don't leave me." he said while (still) burrying his face on my back. I removed his arms from my chest, and I turned to look at him. He looks really sad. His eyes are puffy, his nose is red. He was full of sadness. I can't help it. I hugged him. 

 

Everytime I wanted to leave him. Something happens and POOF ! My plans get swayed in the air. It's also probably from my actions. It's chain reaction. I should be careful with what I do. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

We're at our apartment now, He was taking a shower and I .... I'm sitting on the bed, wondering how I can continue my life like this. I was deep in thought when the door to the bathroom opened. He was wearing a black muscle shirt with some white jogging pants. His hair is wet and being dried off by the fluffy towel that I prepared for him when we just got home. I can't stop looking at his body. He was soo perfect. He was a God to me. But everyone's not perfect right ? That only applies to him when he's beating someone up. But when he's not doing it. I must admit. He's perfect.