EunHae Reunion

Reset

 

"Ting!" the fork I was holding fell on the floor

 

"Aish! Jinjja!" It was the one I was using to eat the chocolate cake Siwon bought me . He made sure it wasn't a certain flavor. He didn't tell me. But . I of course, know, that it's strawberry. Our favorite flavor. *sigh* 'Are we gonna have a visitor ? The fork fell ! A boy ?! ' I thought. And as if on cue, the door slammed open. Revealing a frightened Hyukkie, sweating, panting, clutching the wall with fear filling his eyes.

 

"Oh My God !" I exclaimed. I was really shocked! Then, with what I said, he ran to me. Really fast. Then he hugged me with his arms and legs like there's no tomorrow. And....crying ?! Good thing I was in my senses and caught him on time. When ! Good ! I was working out . It was already paying off. Now that Hyukkie is with me. Our position was like this : 

 

  

Only, he was crying. Not smiling and hugging me SUPER tightly. But I'm enjoying it. Very much.

 

We stayed like that for like 25 minutes. Of couorse, I sat down. I really wanted this to last FORVER. 

 

I heard light snores coming from him. so I decided to take him to bed. Still in the same position, I tried letting go of him when we are in the bed, but he wouldn't let go. His limbs still hanging tightly on me like there's no tomorrow. 

 

"Don't leave...." a voice said. Then I swing my head backwards to meet his. He was looking at me with sad and longing eyes. There was something mer. Somgthing I couldn't understand. "Don't ever leave me ....." he said. Nowwith his head moving from left to right. 

 

He finally unclamped his legs out of my waist. But his arms still around my neck. Eye to eye. Nose to nose. Then I saw his lips.It was ..... blood red. AS if it was punched by a total wacko. There was faint and smudged blood stains on the side of his lips. Like it was wiped to erase evidence. 

 

"Hyukkie ?"

"...."

"Why do you have mph---"

Something touched my lips. It was Hyukkie's own. He was kissing me. Passionately. At first it was just a simple touch of the lips. Then he started moving his lips. How could I resist ? I kissed him bacl. Teeth clashing . I was trying to fight for dominance . It was my first time kissing with tongue. I just usually did small sweet pecks to Hyukkie. It's probably his too, cause he mentioned once that I was his first relationship. But...but the way his tongue moves is so. ..... so ..... Professional. Our tongues are like swaying with some imaginary backround music. His hands on the collar of my checkerd cover. Pulling me closer, deeper into the kiss....

 

Then we moaned at the same time. Which brought me back to my senses. I have to stop this. If we did more......this wouldn't stop. I pulled away. Trying to make my breathing even again. But it seems impossible. 

 

After a minute or so, after our breathing is a little bit more calmer, he looked at me , I looked at him and he came closer. Forcing his lips onto mine. 'No ! Not again !' I have to stop.

 

I slightly pushed him away from me. With a firm "No." He looked at me confused. I had to ask. Why does he have that on his lips...?

 

"Answer me.....What happened to you ? Why do you have that on your lips ?"

" *sigh* "

"ANSWER ME !"

"Molla ..."

"Bwo ? Are you telling me that you let someone harrass you like that ? And you don't know what happened ?!!" I screamed....

"You really want to know ?"

"YES ! OF COURSE !"

"Well..... here's what happened ......-"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hiya !! What do you think happened to Hyukkie ?! HAHA ! COMMENT !! AND SUGGEST WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN ?