Huh ?

Reset

 

"~~If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true , you gotta make a big impression, and I'll be with you ~~~" Donghae's ringtone kept on singing Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera. It was one of his favorite English songs. He always liked it when it rings in the morning. Signaling him to wake up. Christina Aguilera accompanied by Hyukkie. "Oh, right, Hyukkie...." He didn't like how Christina Aguilera sounded today. Something was missing, the sound of his Hyukkie. How warm he felt in the morning and how sweet his voice sounds like when he's singing to Genie in a Bottle, but wasn't on Donghae's side today. "Oh, Hyukkie stayed up late last night, where'd he go ?" Donghae mumbled to himself. He looked around the room , he's not there. He checked the bathroom. Not there. Checked the rooms of the other members,laundry room, kitchen, main bathroom. He was not in any of those places. He started to panic. 
 
Donghae immediately took a shower and dried himself up. He wore black skinny jeans, a white v neck and a casual blazer. It was the first thing that caught his eye. He was about to leave when he saw a note taped on Eunhyuk's vanity table. (A/N: From what I remember, Hyukkie does have a vanity table. I saw it once on a video that ... I forgot)
 
Donghae-ssi,
                    Please don't try looking for me. I'm in a place no one can find.
 
Don't worry, I'm safe. I will not be back until... hmm.... let's say. 12 midnight. 
 
Make sure you don't look for me. Or else you'll get the concequences of being 
 
a bad dongsaeng. I just need time to think. Please inform Leeteuk hyung and 
 
the rest of the members. Kamsahamnida...
 
 
                                                                                                                     -Eunhyuk
 
 
Donghae was staring into space. He was terrified. What if Hyukkie was taking drugs, what if he was kidnapped and was forced to write this letter ? What if .... what if ....
He started tearing up. What happened between us  ? Doesn't Hyukkie love me anymore ? What was he wanting to think about ? Why not talk to me about it ? And what's with the Donghae-ssi ?! What the hell happened to Yeobo, Fishy or Hae ?! These questions started to fill up Donghae's mind. He was in a weak state . Losing Hyukkie's love is his weakness. He loves him so much... How could he leave ? 
 
The fishy guy was really crying now, He's curled up on a ball in the bed. Holding the note and his phone full of pictures of him and his secret boyfriend. After all the tears fell. He went to the bathroom (the one inside their room) and washed his face with cold water. He opened up the medicine box to get the eye cream and the conceler. 'No one should know that I was crying. They'll ask why and their secret would be revealed. Once he finished putting the concealer, he looked at the mirror and he looked pretty normal, but he was sad. It wasn't very obvious but he knows. Time to head out.......
 
He's walking to the door when someone pushed him and pinned him on the wall. 
 
 
"Wh-what are you do-doing ?" 
 
"I need to talk to you . BADLY."
 
"What are we gonna talk about ? Huh ?" He tried sounding brave.
 
"You'll know"
 
"Huh ?"
 
The next thing he knew, he was thrown on the bed, with an angry guy going towards him...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 Hi !!! Who do you guys think the guy is ?? What are they gonna talk about ??? Wah, I finally updated.