The Wish

Years Apart

    Hoya and Dongwoo at the hospital. Sunggyu and Sungjong went on a second date. Woohyun becomes more of a seme and dates Yongki. 

 

   Dongwoo in lobby room all stressed and terrified. Hoya's family came in time to where Dongwoo was. Hoya's abeoji was so worry and went the emergency room. Hoya's umma looked to Dongwoo with a worriedful face. Hoya's umma, "Is he alright. Is my baby alright? Is the baby going to be alright?", she begins to cry. Hoya's sister came to help her mom sit down. Hoya's sister, "Is my brother alright Dongwoo?" Dongwoo didn't answer back with a word. Hoya's sister, "Is Hoya alright and the baby?" Dongwoo in a low soft tone, "I don't know. I just don't know. I was so scared and so worry". Hoya's dad came into the lobby, "Guys... Hoya's okay. He just need some rest". They got up and go to see him. In the room, Dongwoo went first and held his hand then he cried. Hoya turns his head to see Dongwoo. Hoya, "It's okay Dongwoo. Me and our son are fine. I'll be out in an hour".  He turn his head the other way to face his family. Hoya, "Umma... Don't cry. I'm okay now". She and Hoya's sister comes closer to him. Hoya's sister, "I'm glad that you are oaky". Hoya's umma say no words at all but facial expression.

    After an hour, they take Hoya out. Hoya's umma, "I'm glad that your alright my dear". Hoya smiles then looks at her, "I know umma. I'll be going to Dongwoo's house". The parents left and the the 3 of them went to the other way. In the car, Hoya's sister, "What should we make to eat?" Hoya, "Oh Dongwoo. How about we go to get some ice-cream". Dongwoo, "Okay okay. We'll go get some ice-cream but we have to make sure it's right for Hoya and the baby". Hoya's sister and Hoya, "We know". At the house, Sungjong and Sungyeol went outside to wait for their boyfriends. L came in his new car and Sunggyu sitting on the other side. Sunggyu waves at Sungjong. Sungyeol came up to L, "What's this?" L, "Sunggyu and I decide that we go on a double date. And it's a place where I reserve". Sunggyu, "Hey Sungjong are you coming". Sungjong, 'Oh. Yeah". Sungyeol and Sungjong went inside the car. L, "Here we go". L then drove off. At the ice-cream shop, Dongwoo points to a table where they can sit. He then walks to the cashier. Dongwoo, "Hey do you have any ice-cream for my pregnant fiance". The cashier, "O h yes we do. This is the place where you can get it from. It's espically made for only pregnant people...". Dongwoo went back to sit next to Hoya. Dongwoo, "It seems that they have it". The ice-cream came and Hoya's sister went to pick them up. She brings them back. She digs in first but Dongwoo feeds the ice cream for Hoya. He only order two. Onw for Hoya's sister and one for just the both of them. They all seem to enjoy the ice-cream.

    Woohyun gets ready to go somewhere, maybe his photo shoot. Woohyun decides to drive his own car to go to a school. When he got there, he notices that it was the school that Sungjong goes to. He enters the school and later comes out. Woohyun, "Sungjong saids this is where I could meet him. Hmm... maybe not". He starts to search but couldn't not find him. Woohyun at a cafe sitting down and looking out the window. Yongki walks by him and enters the cafe. He oreders hot chocolate and waits at a table. Yonki see's Woohyun and walks up to him and sit on the chair. Woohyun, "Who are you?" Yonki became speechless. Woohyun, "Are you gonna say somthing or what". Yongki, "Aren't you the famous model Nam Woohyun". Woohyun, "Yeah why". Yognki, "You are my idol and you are my favorite out of any model". Woohyun, "Wait what's your name". Yongki, "Oh my name is Yongki". Woohyun, "Oh. A friend of yours told me that you are his best friend". Yongki, "Wait. You meet Sungjong". Woohyun nodded. Yongki gets his hot chocolate and goes sit back down. Yongki, "You know him". Woohyun, "Of course I do". Yongki became calm and quiet. Woohyun, "Do you want to go out with me?" Yongki, "I heard that you use to date a guy name Sunggyu". Woohyun, "Oh him. yeah we use to but we broke up". He puts down the tea. "He's with your friend Sungjong". Yongki, "He's with him. Your ex boyfriend". Woohyun, "Lets just stop and go out together". Woohyun take Yongki's hand and left out the door.

     They were both having a great time, but Yongki stops for bit and so did Woohyun. Yongki quietly ask Woohyun something, "Woohyun... I never had a relationship before". He remain silent. Woohyun, "Well I used to be the Uke of a relationship. This time I'm the Seme". He smiles at him and puts his hand out towards. Yongki shyly walks to him but accidently pumps into him. Woohyun catches him with his two arms. Yongki stands up, "I'm sorry... I'm a bit clumsy". Woohyun that's okay. Because I think you look cute". Yongki looks at him with a emotionless face. Woohyun grabs him close to him. He whispers into his ears, "I'll show you want it means to be in a relationship". Yongki had this moment that he will remember it forever in his life. Yongki hugs Woohyun then he closes his eyes. Woohyun, "Hey... hey... Oh well". He hugs him with the warmth that one can never have.

    While driving in the car, L decides to take a break and and get drinks then go. L, "Okay we are ready to go".  Sunggyu looks back at Sungjong and notice that he was asleep. He turns back and smiles. L looks at the mirror then back. L, "So how did you meet Sungjong". He anserwed calmly. Sunggyu chuckles, "It's along story". L, "Well we're almost there". They reach the place and it was nicely and perfectly decorated with flowers and lights. It was just fits the night and the scenery. You could see the city and its bright lights. They got out and Sunggyu wakes up Sungjong, Sunggyu, "Sungjong... wake dear. Wake up, we're here". Sungjong wakes up and it was night already. Sungjong, "Where are we?" Sunggyu, "We are on a double date and at a place L reserved". Sungjong, "Oh". Sungyeol with L, "Guys hurry up". Sunggyu gives Sungjong a hand. Sungjong grabs his hand and walk with Sunggyu. Sungyeol and L starts dancing. Sunggyu and Sungjong at the rails looking looking at the city. Sungjong, "I wish I want to see the stars". Sunggyu, "You well get to see them and I will take you". Sungjong, "There's no stars in the city only in the ouskirts". Sunggyu, "How abut we pretend that the airplanes are shooting stars. And wish upon it". Sungjong looks at him and Sunggyu looks at Sungjong. Sungjong, "You and your crazy ideas", he laughs. Sunggyu, "Come lets make a wish". Sungjong, "All right. BUT lets eat first".

     Sungyeol and L being lovey dovey and sharing each other food. While Sungjong and Sunggyu, just eating seperately and having a quiet conversation. Sunggyu, "So, ready to wish upon the "stars". Sungjong". He have this smirk on his face. Sungjong stops and put his dining utensil down. He looks at him then faces back and blushes with bright red cheeks. Sunggyu, "Come on. Don't give me that look now". His hand reach his chin to make him turn around. Sunggyu, "Time to make a wish". Sunggyu stands up and then goes to Sungjong. He lends him and hand to walk to the end. Sunggyu looks at the night skies while one airplane came. Sunggyu, "Quickly lets make a wish that wil make it last". They hold each others hand and close their eyes. When the airplane flew to the ground, they open their eyes. Sunggyu, "So what do you wish for". Sungjong, "I won't tell you because it's my secret". Sunggyu presitantly, "Come on just tell me". Sungjong, "No. If I can't tell mines then you can't tell yours". Sunggyu, "Okay okay okay. You win alright". He backs off but rushingly hugs him. Sungjong laughs out of happiness. L, "Come on lets go home". Sunggyu and Sungjong looks at them. Sungyeol, "C'mon now you love birds". They both went and Sungjong looks back with a smile. Sungjong's mind, "I wish that we were marry and live happily ever after".  Sunggyu, "Come Sungjong". Sungjong looks at them and came running. Sungjong, "I'm coming". Will Sungjong's wish come true or will it not.