First

Years Apart

   Sunggyu say something that will cheer Sungjong up and make him filled with courage.

 

   While returning home from the night, L drop off Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Sungyeol. A few days past by and it was in the middle of April. Somewhere at the Island of the Jeju, Sunggyu and Sungjong walking up the hill to see the nice calm ocean view. They reach the top and see the ocean then the cool ocean breeze came in. They close their eyes and feel the breeze and fresh air. Sunggyu opens his eyes and slowly turn his head to Sungjong. Sunggyu, "Sungjong you can open your eyes now". Sungjong open his eyes then looked at Sunggyu. Sungjong, "Sunggyu... Are you going to show me the stars". Sunggyu bluffs and walks towards him. He grabs his arms. Sunggyu, "I will show the stars because I went to places that have them. And the moon was bright as your face". He smiles then let goes off his arms. Sungjong, "Wae...". He scratches his head. Sunggyu grabs his hand and begin walking. 

    Somewhere at the town, Sunggyu and Sungjong strolled through the markets and bought a few items. They were having a great their time and enjoyed with great happiness. At the place they were staying, Sunggyu, "Halmeoni and hal-abeoji we'll being taking off". He smiles and waves goodbye. Sunggyu's halmeoni, "Sunggyu don't forget to buy the the oranges that we love". she was sitting and washing some vegatables. Sunggyu, "Ye, halmeoni". He then leaves and see's Sungjong waiting out side. Sungjong lifts himself from the wall. Sungjong, "Are we ready to go to the beach". he asked despreately. Sunggyu grabs his wrist, "Let's go". They left off to the beach area. Sunggyu show him a secret place that was so elaborate that no one can describe. The place was view as Sunggyu's most favorite palce on the island. When they got there, the waterfall flow so nicely and softly. It can be barely heard from anyone. the pool of water was crystal clear. And fresh greenery surrounding it. No roots sticking out and no creatures around. It was as silent as the wind and quite calming at the same time. There was no place that Sungjong can describe at all.

     Sunggyu takes off his shirt and swims in his shorts. Sunggyu rushes towards the shore of it then stops. He turns around, "Sungjong come on in. It's might be cold but it's refreshingHe swims into the relaxing water and pops out to slick his hair. Sunggyu, "Aren't you coming Sungjong". Sungjong was so hesitated that he slowly walks to the shore of it. He stops and looks at Sunggyu then back at his feet. Then he does it again and finally dives into the water swimming towards Sunggyu. He bumps it him and then Sunggyu grabs him. Sunggyu, "Were you scared". He laughs. Sungjong, "Nnnnn... nnnnnn.... nnnoooooo", he saisd as if he was freezing. Sunggyu swims to the waterfall and Sungjong follows. When they reach behind waterfall, it was shallow and not as deep. Sunggyu stands up and so did Sungjong. Sungjong putting his arms around him. Sungjong, "What is this place?" He answer. Sunggyu, "It is the silent tunnel. Lets stay here for a while shall we". He smiles. After a couple of minutes, Sunggyu, "So my story about me has now been told". Sungjong steadily looks at Sunggyu, "My story is kind of boring...". Sunggyu interrupted, "Just tell my beautiful". Sungjong, "Okay". He said it silently. "It all begin...".

     A few hours past, they both stand up to only know that Sunggyu sloly walks towards Sungjong then hugged him. Sunjong wrap his arms around him. Sunggyu begin to kiss him then makeout. They soon left the place at high noon. At Sunggyu's hal-abeoji place, it was a bright night. The moon shine bright and it was big. Stars everywhere and twinkling. They both watch the beautiful night sky. Sungjong looked at them and pointed at the stars. Sunggyu, "What do you think? Isn't it beautiful". Sungjong sighs and let his hand down, "It is, but you were here with me all a long. You are my true star". Sunggyu turns his body over to face him. Sunggyu, "Silly". He gentlely wipe his nose with his finger.  Sungjong then also flips his body over. Sungjong, "Your such a kid". Sunggyu smiles at him. Both went back to laying on their backs. Sunggyu slowly reaches his hand towards Sungjong. His hand touch his which make Sungjong tingling inside. Both of them looked at each other. They moved closer and closer to kiss each other. They went to go sleep in the tent together. The next day, Sunggyu wakes up wiith energy. Sunggyu turns around, "Sungjong Wake up. Time to go home". They left to the airport. While at the airport, Sungjong sitting down at the lobby waiting for Sunggyu to get the tickets. Sungjong looking through the photos on his phone.

     Sunggyu gets the tickets for to go back. He walks to Sungjong and sits next to him. Sunggyu, "Our plane will arrive within an hour". Soon and later they got on the plane. When they landed, they exit and see's Hoya's sister to pick them up. She waves at them, "Hey, guys over here". They walk to her in a fast pace. They soon drove off home. Sunggyu and Sungjong feleling so relax but their muscles were tired. Sunggyu waves goodbye to Sungjong. Sungjong enters his home then lay on his bed with tiredness. It was 6:00 p.m., the day was getting dark and Sungjong into his jammies. He walks to see Dongwoo and Hoya sitting next to each other. Sungjong, "Hey guys". Dongwoo looking at the T.V., "How did it go". Sungjong yawns and takes a chair to sit next to them. Sungjong, "Hyung where did Yeolie go".  Hoya looks at him, "They are at the theater". Dongwoo, "Now everything seems pretty boring right now. So we... You know what lets go visit mom then strolled around the city". He stands up and walks in front in Hoya to help him up. Dongwoo, "Lets get ready". After 20 minutes, they wait for Sungjong to come out. Dongwoo, "Hurry lets go". Sungjong walks out to only look gorgeous and pretty. Dongwoo, "Wow. really. Lets just go". They enter the car. Dongwoo, "Here we go". He drives to the hospital.

    At the hospital, they visited their mom/Hoya's mother-in-law. Dongwoo and Hoya sit beside her. Dongwoo holds her hand and speaks softly, "Umma. Good news that you are going to wake up soon enough. Hope your in good shape". Dong lets go of her hand. Hoya, "Ms. Jang. Dongwoo and I are getting married also we have a baby boy coming on the way". Dongwoo, "Good Night umma. Wish you good luck". They leave the room. Dongwoo, "Your turn". Sungjong walks to his mom and sits down. Sungjong, "Umma... I wore the dress you made me and I found someone who I trust and love. You are a great mom and so was dad. You 2 were the greatest parents I ever know". He paused for a moment. "Also, the person I love is a responsible, caring, and he break my curse. Oh my gosh mom, I wish you could see this and witness how much we change through the years. And see what is happening right now". He leaves.

    While strolling around the city sites, it was beautiful but not as beautiful as Jeju. They sat down for a moment and Dongwoo went to go buy some ice-cream and drinks. Hoya looks at Sungjong, "So what did you guys did at Jeju". Sungjong, "We slept at Sunggyu's grandpraents place, walk up a hill to see the ocean, strolled around, and swim somewhere at his secret swimming place". Hoya smiles at him, "Glad you two are getting along so well". Sungjong smiles while looking down. Dongwoo came with the stuff. Dongwoo had his popsicle in his mouth and hands the bag to them. He then takes out the popsicle and sat down next to Hoya. Dongwoo, "All I see is  nothing but the lights of the city". Hoya put they ice-cream in his mouth then swallows it, "Obviously". He rolls his eyes. Dongwoo, "Oh shut up. I knew that already". They both laugh. Sungjong looks at the skies and his mind, "Sunggyu you are my true lover and you re so great at things that I did not know. You are my very first boyfriend. All this time I been such and shy and coward boy in teh past. But when you came along, you change me, change me into a different person. That's why you are my first and forever first".