Our Real First Date

Years Apart

     The title is the answer to this chapter.

 

     At Sungjong's house, Sunggyu went to go knock on the door. He knocks and knocks until Dongwoo opens it. Dongwoo tiredlessly said, "What do you want Sunggyu?" Sunggyu, "Sungjong ran off and I don't know where he went. It's like as if he was a lightning bolt". Dongwoo then snaps out of his tiredness and realize that Sungjong went missing. Dongwoo, "What Happen!?" Sunggyu, "I just don't know". Hoya wakes up from his slumber and walk to the front door. Hoya, "What seems to be the problem?" he said it tiredlessly. Dongwoo, "Sungjong's gone". Hoya then also snaps out of it. Hoya, "You say what! I'm going to call the police". Dongwoo, "Don't need to call the police. I know where he will usually go". Hoya and Sunggyu, "Where?" Dongwoo, "The hospital where my mom is". They then rushingly go to the hospital. When they got there, Sungjong wasn't even there. Dongwoo, "Where could he have gone to", he said it in a worry tone. Somewhere at the park, Sungjong sitting down behind the big tree where he meet Sunggyu at the park. Sungjong was crying a waterfall of tears. Sungjong, "I can't believe it". He said it so depressingly. His heart was felling such in pain and hopelessness. While sitting there, Zico walks along and see's Sungjong. Zico, "Hey". Sungjong looks at him but turns back. Zico then walk up to him. Zico, "Hey are you alright". Sungjong, "No. I'm not okay". Zico take his hand out, "C'mon... How about we talk about it?" Sungjong nodded yes. Zico, "C'mon lets go sit down on a bench". He then Sungjong's hand and both walk to the bench.

    Zico, "Okay... What seems to be the problem?", he questioned. Sungjong stay silent. Zico, "C'mon on. Just say it and be honest with me". Sungjong, "Okay... Here I goes. MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME WITH ANOTHER GUY". Zico was like, "Woah. Calm down. It's okay". He then patted him on the shoulder. Zico, "I'm sure that it isn't" Sungjong, "How would you know? You weren't there to see it". Zico, "It's probably just a misunderstanding". Sungjong, "Okay... I believe it". Zico, "Okay that's good . Okay I got to go. So you later". Zico then leaves. Sungjong, "Thank you whoever you are". He then go back home and walk depressingly. When he got there, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Hoya were like stress out. Sungjong walks up them and Sunggyu turns to face Sungjong. He then runs to him and hugs him. Sunggyu, "Ommo. I'm sorry that I made you ran away". He was crying and his heart felt as if it would to rain all day. Sungjong, "You don't have to be sorry about it". Sunggyu, "I'll promise you that we will never let go". Sungjong started the cry. Sungjong, "I must of have been misunderstood it". Sunggyu, "Of course. Oh god, how I miss you so much". Dongwoo and Hoya looked at them. Dongwoo was relieve that he wasn't hurt or anything. Dongwoo and Hoya walk up them then Dongwoo say, "I'm glad that you were not hurt at all". Sungjong, "Yeah". Sunggyu and Sungjong were still hugging each other. Sunggyu then finally said, "Lets go on our real first date". Sungjong pulls  away from. Sungjong looked at him, "I'm so glad that I met you. You make me happy inside and out. You make my heart filled with your kindness". Sunggyu then lifts Sungjong and they both smile. Somewhere on the street, Woohyun in the van. Woohyun looked at them with jealousy. Woohyun, "Driver lets go to my apartment".

    After that day pass, Woohyun decides to call Sunggyu to come to his house. Woohyun, "Sunggyu. I have something for you". Sunggyu was sitting on a chair. Sunggyu, "What is it that is so important?" Woohyun turn around to see him and pop out with the camera cap with Sunggyu's name on it. Woohyun, "Looks fimilar to you". Sunggyu, "Of course that's my old camera cap". It was a gift from me to my one and only love". Woohyun, "Is it that guy who looks like a girl". Sunggyu, "Of course not". Woohyun, "What about me? Your very first love. Your... Your... Your... Ugh, You know what I hate you". He start to cry. Sunggyu watches him and then go to him. Sunggyu then hugs him from behind, "Woohyun... It's time for you to let go of me. People tend to change over time". Woohyun, "But... but... but I still love you within my heart". Sunggyu, "It's not anymore. It is now my heart to his". Woohyun then opens Sunggyu's arms and face him. Woohyun, "What does he have that I don't?" Sunggyu, "He has pure heart and a good will. He is also my new found love". Sunggyu then leaves his apartment. Woohyun cries and heart broken. Woohyun, "Why Sunggyu? Just why did you pick him?"

     At Sungjong's place, Dongwoo was helping Hoya taking a bath. Hoya, "Oh yeah... that feels good". Dongwoo was massaging Hoya's feet then hands. Dongwoo, "Are you relax now". Hoya looks at him, "Yes, yes. Help me back in an hour". Dongwoo kiss him on the forehead and waves goodbye. Hoya, "See you later my sweet pumpkin. Ah... So relax". An hour pass by, Dongwoo then went into the bathroom to go check. Dongwoo, "Ready to get out". Hoya looks at him and said, "Yeah. But be careful, I have a baby inside me". Dongwoo then carefully helps Hoya get up. He then help dry Hoya and help him put on to robe. Dongwoo ready to go to the hospital to see if the baby is okay. They get dressed up and leave to the hospital. At the hospital, Dongwoo and Hoya were sitting to get the results. The doctor comes in and tells them, "Oh. You guys are having a boy. And he seems to be in a good and healthy shape". Dongwoo and Hoya holding were holding hands.. They were relieve that nothing is wrong with the baby. Before they left the room, the doctor ask Dongwoo to wait. Dongwoo, "What seems to be the problem?". The doctor, "You see here in these x-rays. Your mom is getting better and  I think that see well wake up during Christmas". Dongwoo, "How many percantages?", he said it i worringly. The doctor, "Lets say about 80.79% or 97.99%. At least". Dongwoo, "That's good and what a relief". The doctor, "Okay then here is the list for what not to eat. It's for your pregnant fiance". Dongwoo then leaves the room. Hoya was sitting down at the lobby. Hoya, "What are those papers for?" Dongwoo, "It's a list of what you can not eat. To make sure our baby boy gets strong and healthy". He kisses Hoya's stomach and whispers, "I don't know what to name you yet, but Mommy and Daddy is here to protect you". Hoya, "C'mon lets go". Both of them left the hospital.

    Somewhere at the park, Sungjong dress all nicely in a beautiful long white summer dress. And a new hat that goes with it. The dress only reaches below the knee. Sunggyu comes along in his car and honks at Sungjong. Sunggyu, "Hey Sungjong. Are you ready to go". Sungjong, "Yes". Sungjong then walks up to the car and Sunggyu then opens it for him. Sungjong then closes the door. Sunggyu looks at him while wearing his sunglasses. Sunggyu, "Woah. You look gorgeous and hot in that dress of yours". Sungjong blushes, "Oh thank you Sunggyu". He smiles. Sunggyu, "Okay here we go". He starts the engine and went off. While they were driving, Sunggyu talks to Sungjong about something. Sunggyu, "Hey do you ever imagine anything about me, Just be honest with me". Sungjong, "Well, I imagine about that you were my hero and a prince that save me from the dangers. And you?" Sunggyu, "Ummm... Well technically, I imagine you as a bikini model and a model". He felt kind of embarrassed. Sungjong, "Oh my gosh. You're such a ert". Sunggyu starts laughing. Finally the got to the beach and got out of the car. Sunggyu, "Well here we are. At the beach when me and my poarents use to go". Sungjong looks at the beautiful scenery. He was so amaze that he could not say any words about it. Sunggyu, "C'mon let's go the peir where I'll show you something". The walk to the end of the peir. Sungjong then took off his heels and stand on the wooden rail. Sungjong inhales deeply then exhales. 

    While the peir, Sunggyu and Sungjong walk along it. Sunggyu, "I want to show you something". Sungjong, "What is it?" Sunggyu takes his hand and shows him the secret. Sunggyu took him under the pier. Sungjong, "What is the secret about?" Sunggyu, "Ssshhh..". He then put his hand over his eyes and slowly move his lips to Sungjong's.  He kiss him when the waves came in then they got a little wet. Sungjong the opens his eyes and notice there was no secret. Sungjong push him off softly. Sungjong, "I thought there was going to be a secret". Sunggyu, "Because there is none. It's all right here in front of". Sungjong, "Who?" Sunggyu, "It is you. You are my precious secret and my boyfriend". Sungjong looks at him and goes closer to him and makeout with. Sunggyu, "Oh my...". While they were makingout, at the parking lot Woohyun was spying on them. He was angry and said, "That ... Sunggyu is mine not yours".