Days

Years Apart

    The chapter where Woohyun first appears breifly.

   

   It was Monday, Sungjong was up so early in the morning and the Sun barely rising. He then decides to take a walk around the neighborhood. Sungjong, "It feels so good and nice". He then goes to his room to change. He then walks out and jogs. He then reaches the nice park they were near at. He then hmms to "Go Away" by 2ne1 on his phone. As he is jogging he takes a rest on the bench and drank his own personal bottle of water. It was a color of mangeta with cute waterproof panda stickers. He then closed the cap. He starts to jog again. As he was jogging, he somehow pass by Sunggyu and stop for a moment then looks at him. Sunggyu taking snaps of the beautiful scenery of the park. Songjung goes closer. Sunggyu looks around to find more scenes and things to take photo of. Sungjong gets a little closer, this time behind a tree near him. Sunggyu keeps looking around see Sungjong peeping. Sungjong then quickly hides behind the big tree. Sungjong mind, "Don't come over here... don't come over here...". While squeezing his eyes, Sunggyu comes right beside him and takes a picture. Sungjong looks at him and Sunggyu smiles then Sungjong looks down. Sunggyu, "Wait have we met before". He asked. And still no words came out of Songjong mouth. Sunggyu, "Are you a boy or a girl?" Sungjong, "I'm... I'm... I'm... I'm a boy". He said it stutterly. Sunggyu, "You kind of look like a girl to me". He laughed softly. Sungjong kind of blush a little. Sunggyu, "Oh, I never got your name". Sungjong, "My name is... is... is...". He then went silent. Sunggyu, "It's okay. I'll figure it out later".  He then leaves. Sungjong looked at him and reach a hand out for him but he was far.

   Later that morning, he looks at the ground and finds a camera cap that has a name of Sunggyu. He then picks it up and put it in his pocket. Sungjong, "I'll give it to him", he said it in a quiet tone. When he reaches the house, he see's a woman at the gates. Sungjong, "Excuse me. Who are you?" The woman turns around. The woman, "Oh do you know who lives here". Sungjong, "Oh... Me and my two older brothers".  The woman, "Oh this a gift". Sungjong, "From whom". The woman, "From my son". Sungjong, "Oh. okay". The woman hands him the gift and left. Sungjong looked at her and see's some fimilar features. Sungjong, "Hmm... Kind of looks like that cute, handsome, hamster like person I meet at the park". He puzzle. He then went in his house and in his bedroom he put the cap on his drawer. He then gets undress. It was 8:30 in the morinng and Sungjong decides to go to the mall today instead of going to school. Dongwoo wakes up and walks to the kitchen. Dongwoo tiredlessly looks at Sungjong and Sungjong was in a beautiful white dress with gold garments and a elegant white hat made by his mom. Dongwoo didn't want to say anything but say, "Where are you going?" Sungjong, "To the mall. Why?" Dongwoo, "You have school today". Sungjong, "Please let me got the mall hyung please". Dongwoo, "*sigh* Okay just this once. I'll tell the school your "sick". Better not do anything stupid". Sungjong nodded and off he goes to the mall.

    As he arrives at the mall and goes to the usally cafe where their parents use to take them. The mall was still as busy as ever but with less people. When Sungjong reach the cafe, he order a vanilla ice-cream and a hot coco. As he was sitting down waiting for his order, he saw some famous model pass by. It was Woohyun (aka: Sunggyu's ex). But Sungjong didn't mind and his order was up. He then grabs his order and sat down then eat the ice-cream slowly and what till the coco was cool enough. After that, he went around to find clothes for himself. He looks around and bumps into Woohyun. Woohyun, "Excuse me. Do you know where they have the best coffee?" Sungjong points at the cafe. Woohyun, "Thanks". He smiles. Sungjong was still searching for clothes. Sungjong's mind, "Hmm... Which underwear should I choose. It's got to be the one that shows my and makes  it bounce a little". Sungjong, "Ah. This one will do". He picks out the pink and blue one. He leaves the shop and goes to the gift shop. He then buys a snow globe. After that, he then leaves the mall. He still have that cap with him.

    He got on the bus and suddenly sat next to Sunggyu. Sungjong didn't even bother to look because he was red. Sunggyu turns around and thought it was just a random girl. He then turns back to the window. The next bus stop they both got off. Sunggyu walks to his house and then Sungjong went the other way. Sungjong, "Can't believe I sat next to him". He said it quietly. The next day, it was bright as usually and suddenly the 3 brothers woke up at the same time. Dongwoo then went to Hoya's place and the boys went to school. At school it seems so boring, vague, and dull. Couple of days past and Hoya's stomach was get a little bigger. At Hoya's place, Hoya, "Honey, come look at this". Dongwoo then comes and look. Hoya, "What do you think of me being pregnant while I'm in this outfit. Hoya was wearing clothes for his pregnacy. Dongwoo, "It's wonderful and beautiful". He smiles. Dongwoo then hugs Hoya from behind. Hoya, "What should our child's name be?" Dongwoo, "Hmm... Let's decide when the time comes". At the house, Sungyeol was watching T.V. and thinking on what happen on that Sunday. A couple of days back. At the gym, L was setting a surprise. As Sungyeol enter the dark room, the lights suddnely flashes. Sungyeol, "Ugh". L, "Surprise". Sungyeol looks at him and was like so amaze at what he did. It was table and fancy dishes and chairs. L, "Welcome to our REAL first date". He smiles with happiness. "Come and sit down". L did it like a gentleman.

    After that sat, L opens the plates. L, "Hope you like". L made the first cut because Sungyeol didn't want to be rude. L mannerly eating and teaching Sungyeol. L then airpalnes the food to Sungyeol's mouth. Sungyeol at first didn't responde but finally did. Sungyeol smile so cute that L clean his lips with his napkin. Sungyeol went blushing . After they ate, they dance. L,"Would you care to join me in this dance". While sticking his hand out, Sungyeol then put his hand into his. They start dancing gracefully and after that... L grabs Sungyeol and kissed him on the lips. And Sungyeol closes his eyes. Sungyeol will always treasure that wonderful day. In Sungjong's room, Sungjong was sitting at the window and thinking will I ever be in a relationship with this Sunggyu guy. He kept on pondering. Until he see's Sunggyu walk to their gates and rang the bell. Sungjong rushingly went and open the gates to let Sunggyu in. And he did. Sungjong, "What... What... What brings you here?" Sunggyu, "My parents said that I need to make friends because they say so". Sungjong was like blushing and smile because he shyly. Sunggyu, "I would like to talk to you for a bit". Sungjong was still that there was no words or reaction to what Sunggyu said. Sunggyu, "Hello. I would like to talk to you". Sungjong was silent as a mouse. And Sungyeol peeked at the window.

Sungjong's Story Qoute: "It is true... that two roads will combine into one pathway".