Traumitized

Years Apart

     Woohyun is finally makes his full entrance.

 

    During that night, Woohyun come outside to his blacony. Woohyun was looking into the night sky, but no stars. He wanted to see them in a long time and count them with Sunggyu. A couple of years back. Sunggyu and Woohyun at the wilderness near Woohyun's town. They were both staring at the stars and a bright full moon. Sunggyu, "Can you tell how many stars there are in the skies right now". Woohyun hesitated to answer. Sunggyu, "C'mon now just say it. It's just a random guest". He chuckled. Woohyun then finally answers, "I guest there is a billion or a zillion of stars out there". Sunggyu looks at him then Woohyun turns his head towards him. Sunggyu, "Of course there is, but no body really knows". He then smiles. Woohyun was happy that he meet Sunggyu and it made his heart as warm as the sun. They walk towards each other and hug then kiss. A few years later, at the airport. Sunggyu rushingly drove his car to the airport to say goodbye to Woohyun. When he got there, Sunggyu search for him all over. Woohyun was about to leave but Sunggyu finally finds him. Sunggyu, "Woohyun!!!", he yelled out loud. Woohyun turns towards him. Sunggyu runs to him but the gaurds were. The gaurds tries to stop him but could not. Woohyun looked at him gasp for breath. Then Sunggyu finally catches his breath. He rises his body. Sunggyu, "Wait... You forgot something". He gives him the pictures of him and Woohyun at Woohyun's hometown with the stars and snow as the background.

    They went to go sit down. Woohyun, "Why did you come?" Sunggyu pick his head up to look at him. Sunggyu, "It is because I want to be with you. And you change me so much". Woohyun starts to cry with a waterfall of tears. Sunggyu then hugs him. Sunggyu, "Don't cry my Woohyun. I will always remember that we will cherish those good moments".  Woohyun stops crying and looks up to him. Woohyun, "I will always remember you within my heart". He then sniffles. And they both have their last kiss and final goodbye. Back to the present. Woohyun was still looking to the skies and then turns back to his apartment. Before he enters, he see's Sunggyu six balconies away. Woohyun's mind, "Could that be him... Is he kissing another guy... or is that a girl". He then yells his name. Woohyun, "SUNGGYU!!! It's Meeee... Woohyun". Sunggyu and Sungjong both turn to Woohyun. They both were not so surprisingly not knowing it. Woohyun, "Sunggyu! It's that a girl or a boy?" Sungjong indistinctly says it to Sunggyu. Sunggyu nodded and tells Woohyun. Sunggyu, "He's a guy!!" Woohyun, "For a second thought i thought he was a girl". He laughs. Sungjong, "Please don't bring him over because I have a feeling that he might cause problems at the baby shower". He said it so quietly. Woohyun, "What are you guys doing?" Sunggyu, "Celebrating a baby shower". Woohyun, "Can I come over?" Sungjong, "Please don't". He said it softly.  Sunggyu looks towards Sungjong and said, "I won't. I promise you". Then they pinky promise. So on that day they promise not to let go of each other. Sunggyu turns to Woohyun and say, "Not now. Maybe tomorrow or tomorrow after that". Woohyun nodded and turn to his apartment. Woohyun had an angry face. Woohyun, "*tch*... I will see Sunggyu again". He then sighs with a smile then closes the balcony door. 

    Hoya, "Sungjong and Sunggyu. Who were you guys talking to?" Sungjong, "A friend of Sunggyu. Hoya". Hoya, "Dongwoo help me a bit". Dongwoo then helps him. Hoya goes to them. Hoya, "It seems you two are getting along pretty well". Sungjong and Sunggyu smiles and chuckled. Dongwoo, " Honey!", He yelled. Hoya turns to Dongwoo and his stomach almost hit the vase. Dongwoo then rushingly goes to him and gets him away slowly. Dongwoo, "Oh my god. You scared me". Hoya, "Oh seriously. My stomach isn't that big". His family were also scared too. Hoya's mom, "You scared me my dear baby". Hoya, " Oh come on don't worry so much. Just wait until it gets bigger". Hoya's dad, "And now that's going to be a major problem". They all start talking about the concern for Hoya. At the balcony, Sungjong, "I really worry that Woohyun person is problem". Sunggyu then holds him and then say, "I will promise you that I'll always be with you not matter what". He then smiles while showing his teeth a little bit. After that day, everything went back to normal, but living with them were Sungjong, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoya, and Hoya's sister. It because of Hoya's parents were so concern of him being pregnant just like any pregnant woman. It was Sunday, March 31. The  was bright but the weather was still cool. Hoya's sister wakes up and takes a shower. Then Sungjong and then Sunggyeol. And finally the YaDong couple. The day was filled with joy and happiness. It was a nice day to relax. 

    Sungjong went outside to take walk to the park, but then went to Sunggyu's house before going. He then ask Sunggyu's mom for Sunggyu but he wasn't home. He then went back to his home. At the house, Dongwoo was helping Hoya into his shoes. Hoya, "I think they don't fit me. I think we need to buy new ones since I have a baby inside me". Dongwoo, "Okay, okay... We'll go to the mall". Sungjong comes through the door with a sad face. Hoya then looks to Sungjong, "Sungjong what's wrong?" Sungjong pick his head up to face Hoya, "Oh nothing really". Dongwoo while trying to put a shoe on, "How about we go to the mall together". Sungjong then nodde with happiness. Hoya, "Ouch. that hurts". He then slaps him softly. Dongwoo, "Okay. Jeez man". Then they left off to the mall. Dongwoo, "Okay we're here". While wearing sunglasses. He goes to the other side to help Hoya, but he then opens it for himself. Then Sungjong comes out of the car. Dongwoo, "Okay here money for you and the rest for us.". They soon then went into the mall. Dongwoo and Hoya then went to the shoes store to buy Hoya some new shoes. Sungjong then  goes to the shop to buy something for Sunggyu.

    While walking around the mall, Sungjong sat down and rest his feet. He then pulls out his phone to listen to music. While to music on his earphones, He see's Sunggyu and Woohyun walking next to each other. They walk pass by Sungjong and then Sungjong follows them. Sunggyu and Woohyun sat at the cafe where Sungjong goes everytime. Whiling sitting down, Sunggyu and Woohyun have a conversation and Sungjong sat as far away from them as possible. Sunggyu, "It's been a long time since we last met". Woohyun, "Of course. And...". He then pulls out one of the pictures that Sunggyu gave him. Sunggyu grabs the picture, "Huh... This was our first date". Woohyun looked at him and smiles brigthly. A waiter comes to there table and ask, "Excuse, Would you guys like anything?" Woohyun, "I would like a yogurt, a banana, and Americano". Waiter, "And you sir". Sunggyu, "I'll have a bagel and warm milk". Sungjong looks at them with suspicion. Sunggyu looks behind Woohyun and noticces Sungjong. Woohyun, "Who are you looking at?" He then turns around, but Sungjong cover his face with a newspaper. Woohyun, "Hmm... Seems to be no one". Sunggyu, "of course there seems to be no one. Why would you thank that". Sunggyu then tells him Sungjong to go using his body. Woohyun, "Why are you doing that?" Sunggyu, "Oh it's nothing". Sungjong then leaves the cafe. Sungjong then walks out and bumps into Zico. Zico, "Hey watch where you going". He gets up and helps Sungjong and help pick his stuff up. Zico, "Are you a girl or a boy". Sungjong, "I'm... I'm... I'm... I'm a boy". Zico, "I'm sorry there. Didn't mean to say it in a harsh way. I'm sorry". Sungjong, "That's... that's... that's okay". Zico smiles at him and Sungjong then went away, but before he went Zico yell. Zico, "Hey you forgot something". While holding a half heart necklace. Sungjong then rushingly go to him and gets it. Sungjong, "Thank you", he said it softly. He then rushingly went away. Zico, "He was pretty and has a nice ". He said it to himself.

   After that, they got home and was tired. Hoya, "Dongwoo, sweetheart, Grab the stuff". Dongwoo then opens the door first for Hoya. They got the stuff into the house and see's Hoya's sister cleaning the house. Hoya, "Unnie, what are you doing?" Hoya's sister, "I got bored and started to clean the entire house". Dongwoo, "Well that's good. We never finish cleaning up everything". Hoya's sister, "Oh don't worry that much". Time pass by and it was 3:00 p.m, Dongwoo and Hoya sleeping in their new bed, Hoya's sister slept on the couch, and Sungjong looking through the window and thinking that Sunggyu is probably talking to that trouble maker. Sungjong while holding Sunggyu's camera cap and looks down to it, "I forgot to give this to him". He then put his up and peek out the window and waiting until he comes.  But rather instead goes to his place by himself. He then gets out of the house. He walks to Sunggyu's place and rings the bell. Sunggyu's umma goes to open the door. Sunggyu's umma, "Oh It's you Sungjong right". Sungjong, "Yes madame. May I come in". Sunggyu's umma, "Of course you can". He then enters and see's Woohyun hugging Sunggyu. He then drops the camera cap and was traumatized. They both looked at him and Sungjong begin to cry. Sunggyu, "This not what it looks like". He stutter. Sungjong then runs out the door and leaving the cap behind on the ground. Sunggyu, "Sungjong! Wait". He then dash to get Sungjong. Woohyun then walks to the front door and picks up the cap. Sunggyu chasing after Sungjong but he then went instead to his house to get help. While Sungjong ran off to who knows where. Will Sunggyu be able to convince Sungjong and bring him to normalcy?