The Baby Shower

Years Apart

    A chapter of GyuJong couple first kiss at the Hoya's baby shower.

 

     At the front yard, Sunggyu came to Sungjong's house and wanted to talk to him. And Sungyrol came to the window and peek. Sunggyu, "I want to know your name and about yourself". Sungjong nodded. Sungjong led him to a small  bench and both sat down. Sunggyu, "Let me introduce myself. My name is Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu. And yours". Sungjong was shy but said it anyways. Sungjong, "Mines is Sung... Sung...". Sunggyu apporach him with his left ear. Sungjong continue, "It's Sungjong". Sunggyu smiles at him and said, "That's a nice name. What do you like to do?" Sungjong thinks about and then said, "I like to... to draw and write". Sunggyu, "Oh". He smiles. Sunggyu, "I'm a photographer and an explorer. And like going places that are nice". Sungyeol then looks at them with a binocular. Sunggyu laughs softly because he thought of something. Sungjong, "What so funny?" Sunggyu, "For a second thought, you do look like a girl". Sungjong, "Oh that. I get that a lot of times". Sunggyu and Sungjong looked at each and Sunggyu stare at his lips while Sungjong stare at his eyes. Sunggyu's mind, "Those lips... they seem so.... so... so... so elegant and beautiful. I just want to kiss his lips". Sungjong, "Oh my god. His eyes match those of a hamster and his face is so adorable. I want to kis him on his cheeks". They both came closer and closer. But then Sungyeol came out to ruin the scene. Sungyeol stood at the doors with a smirk on his face. Sunggyu and Sungjong move apart. Sunggyu clears his thoart and Sungjong went silent. Sungyeol, "Mmmm.. Hmm... I see want you guys almost did". Sungjong looked at him, "We did nothing.... We... We just talk". Sungyeol, "Is that so? I saw you 2 almost kiss each other". Sunggyu, "No we didn't, we just talk to each other". Sungyeol, "Yeah... Right. It seems you to are getting along". They both stood up and face each other. 

     Later that afternoon, Sunggyu and Sungjong went outside the gates. Sunggyu, "That back there was an embrassing moment". While scratching his head. Sungjong, "Yeah. It was embrassing", He smiles. Sunggyu, "Sungyeol seems to be a protective brother". Sungjong, "What else you can say". Sunggyu, "Is he the only one". Sungjong, "Nope. I have to older brothers. I'm the youngest one in my family". Sunggyu, "I'm a the second child in my family". Sungjong, "Do you have any other siblings". Sunggyu, "Yes, but they all moved to North America, England and Australia". Sungjong, "That seems far". Sunggyu nodded softly. When they where about to say goodbye, they shake hands instead. Sunggyu was about to leave but Sungjong cried and ran towards him. Sungjong then hugs him from behind. He was still crying. Sunggyu, "I knew it was you who sat next to me in that white dress of yours". He said it in a calm and cool way. Sungjong flashes back and realizes. Sunggyu then turns around putting Sungjong's face to his chest and his right behind him. Sunggyu, "Stop crying". Sungjong stops and face Sunggyu. Sunggyu then put his finger on his forehead.Sungjong, "What was that for?" Sunggyu, "So that you can remember me and that we'll meet again". Sunggyu the turns and leaves. Sungjong looked at him with a heart feel with warmth and happiness.He then smiles.

     Inside the house, Sungyeol was still watching T.V. He looked at Sungjong, "Hey what happen. It seems like you were watching a sad drama". Sungjong, "Oh. It's nothing at all". Sungjong then went to his bedroom. Sungjong, "You know that Hoya's baby shower is in two days, right". Sungyeol, "Yeah I know". Sungjong, "Oh yeah. Go to sleep when Hyung comes home or your grounded". Sungyeol, "Shush I know". Sungyeol and Sungjong went to sleep. And at 10 o'clock, Dongwoo arrives and with a gift that is for Hoya's baby shower. Dongwoo, "Whew. I'm so tired. At least that is over". A couple of hours ago, Hoya's dad, "Oh so your the one who got my son pregnant. Eh". Dongwoo, "Yeah". He seems scared. Hoya's dad, "Well congratulations my new Son-in-Law". He smiles. Dongwoo reliefs. Hoya, "My father can be scary sometimes". He giggled softly. Dongwoo gave him that you daon't say face. Hoya's father laughing in the distance. Hoya then stands up and says, "Okay. Mom and Dad and my lovely sister. Me and Dongwoo are engage and we're getting married". Hoya's family looked all shocked and surprised. Hoya's mom, "Oh so whens the wedding". Hoya's sister being a smart and exhales heavily, "OMG mom. It's after Hoya gives birth". Hoya's mom, "I know that.. I jsut want to hear it from Hoya". Hoya, "You say something eomeoni (means: mother)". Hoya's mom, "Oh nothing dear". She then make faces at her daugther. Hoya's sister was like whatever. Hoya's sister is older than Hoya.

   After that, Hoya and Dongwoo were at the parking lot with Hoya's sister. Dongwoo in the car and looks at Hoya then kisses him. Dongwoo, "I'll see you tomorrow and at the baby shower. And be careful and gooodbye my babying". Dongwoo was waving his fingers at Hoya's stomach. Hoya, "Okay I know that. And see you later". He smiles. Hoya, "Noona. Come and help me". She then walk to Hoya to aid him. Dongwoo drove off and wave goodbye and so did Hoya and his sister. Back to the current time. Dongwoo then tiredlessly puts the give in the closet. Hethen drops on his bed and went to sleep. On Friday the 29th of March, Sungjong woke up first then Sungyeol and lastly Dongwoo. Sungyeol slept on sofa, Dongwoo on the carpet with a pillow, and Sungjong sleep gracfully in his bed. Three hours later, Dongwoo wakes and looks at the clock. Dongwoo, "Crap. Guys wake up". Sungjong then wakes up. He then did his early routine. After that, he see's his brothers sleeping in the living room. Sungjong looks at Sungyeol's underwear and it  looks like a chibi version of L and Sungyeol. Sungjong laughs and finally wake their lazy up. Sungjong, "Wake Up. LAZY bones". He shouted in a cute way. Dongwoo and Sungyeol both woke up. Dongwoo, "Alright... *yawns*". All then went ready.

    Dongwoo has to take them to school because they were late. Dongwoo, "See guys later. And bring anyone to the Hoya's baby shower but not too many". Sungyeol, "We know". Dongwoo then leaves to Hoya's place. At school, it was almost time for a lunch, but not just any lunch. At the cafeteria, everything seems to be decorated and with confetti 's and ballons. Everyone pops out to yell surprise. Sungjong and Sungyeol were like no words at all. Sungyeol, "Oh MY GOD... Who did this". The crowd seperates. It was L who did it. L smiles with great confidence and walks to Sungyeol. L then grabs his hand, "Welcome to the Party. Just about you and me". He said it calmly. Sungyeol was about burst into tears. L then hugs him and put his mouth and chin on his soft smooth hair. Everbody took pictures of the couple. Later in the afternoon, school was over and everybody left. Sungyeol got L's phone number and was as happy as the sun. As they got home, Sungjong stops by Sunggyu's house. He rangs the bell and the door opens. Sunggyu's mom, "Oh well is it the girl... i mean boy that I met before. What brings you here?" Sungjong, "I'm here to see Sunggyu". Sunggyu's mom, "Oh.. He is in his room. Let me you". At Sunggyu's room, Sunggyu was looking at his laptop and installing pictures from his camera. Sunggyu's mom, "Sweetie, you have a guest to see you". Without looking Sunggyu said, "Okay, mom. NOw you may leave". His mom leaves and smiles at them and shuts the door. Sunggyu settle his laptop down and turns around. Sunggyu, "Oh... What brings you here?" Sungjong, "I'm just asking if you can come to a baby shower with me". Sunggyu, "Hmm..Let me tell my parents". He then yells, "UMMA. Can I go with my friend here to a baby shower". Sunggyu's mom, "Of course you can. You're old enough. So go". Sunggyu then nodded yes to Sungjong. Sungjong, "Okay, great here's my phone number". Sunggyu, "Okay here's mine. So we can call each other". 

    On the March 30th, Hoya's family was getting everything tidy up for the baby shower. Hoya, "Okay is everything finish". They all nodded. Later in the afternoon, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Yonki, and L came first. At home, Sungjong calls Sunggyu. Sungjong, "Are you done dressing because I'm am". Sunggyu, "I'm almost ready". At his place, Sunggyu, "Okay. I look good. Time pick that pretty and beautiful friend of mines". Then leaves and drives the car. Sungjong waiting outside for Sunggyu to come. Sunggyu then comes and picks him up. Sunggyu, "Sorry, I'm late". Sungjong, "Hurry, let's go". Sunggyu, "You look hot in that pink dress". Sungjong blushes. As they got there, they pass by Woohyun's van and then park next to Dongwoo's car. Sunggyu then gets out of the car and so does Sunjong. They both rush to the apartment. Finally they reach the apartment and it was 5:00 p.m. Sungjong rangs the bell. Hoya's sister goes to open it. Hoya, "Oh come on in. We were just about to begin. Hurry". While at inside, Hoya, "Me and Dongwoo went to the doctor. And the doctor says it's a boy". They all gasp and then clap for them. Hoya, 'Okay lets open the presents". He tells Dongwoo what he got for him. Hoya, "Honey what did you get for me". Dongwoo strolls in a blue carriage with animals on it. And inside is a teddy bear, baby shampoo, baby spoons, and other toys. Hoya, "Oh my god. *tears up* It's just the one I wanted. Oaky lets open the other presents". Later, they ate and Sunggyu introduce himself to everyone. 

    Outside the balcony, Sungjong sitting on a comfy bench with polka dots cushions. Sunggyu looks outside and goes to Sungjong. Sunggyu, "What's the  matter? Something wrong". Sungjong, "No. Just looking into the skies and no stars". Sunggyu, "How about I take you them". Sungjong, "You would". Sunggyu, "Of course I would take you". They both stand and Sungjong turns around bumps into Sunggyu. Then Sunggyu lifts him up. Sungjong, "Gomawo". They stare at each other's eyes. Sunggyu then slowly put his hands on Sungjong's head and Sungjong slowy moving his arms around Sunggyu. And they both kissed and then Sungjong one tear cried.  While they were kissing, Woohyun comes out to the balcony and then turns to where Sunggyu they are at. Woohyun yells, "SUNGGYU!!", he said it angrily. They were 6 blaconies away. Sunggyu and Sungjong both turn and looked at Woohyun unnoticingly. Sunggyu was so like unwillingly to say anything because Woohyun ruined it.