Our Romance

Years Apart

   Sungjong's dairy, "Dear Dairy, I'm having a good day today. It all seems to be going great and my relationship seems to be going great. He, my Sunggyu, is such an angel and my baby daddy. He seems to be the greatest guy that I ever met. He seems like a person who can support me. He brings me my courage and warmth to my heart". I love him so much that it can not be describe so easily. My oppa is such a cutie. I love him still and within my heart. I just can't describe how it really feels.

P.S.- Sunggyu and I discuss about having before we went to  Japan".

      Sungjong closes his dairy and puts it somewhere safe. He goes out of the room and see's only Sungyeol and L on the couch. Sungjong, "Hey. Sungyeol, where's Hoya and Dongwoo". Sungyeol turns his head, "They went to the hospital. Hoya's noona went back". Sungjong , "oh. Okay then. I'm going to visit Sunggyu". Sungyeol, "Be back soon. So hyung won't at you". Sungjong, "OMG. I know that". He flusters and heads out. Sungyeol turns his head back and lay it on L's shoulder. He smiles and L kiss his head. Outside the front, Sungjong looks at the bright beautiful sunny day. He heads out to Sunggyu's house by walking. He stubble upon a heart shape diamond. He looks at it and turns it. He examined it for a while then put it in his pocket. Sungjong walks off to Sunggyu's house. He thinks to himself, "Hmm... It's about the size of a bottle cap. I wonder who it belongs to. Oh well, finders keepers". He finally reaches his house. He knocks on the door. Sunggyu's umma comes to open it. Sunggyu's umma, "Hi Sungjong. Here to see Sunggyu?". She smiles brightly. Sungjong then nodded and came in. Sunggyu's umma, "He's in the shower. You should wiat in his room". He bows a little then walks to the room. He sits on his bed waiting for him. He looks around of how much photos he has in his room. There some that are just magnificent, some that are beyond description, and some that he rcognize. 

    A while later, Sunggyu comes out of the bathroom. Sunggyu walks to his room and opens the door. He see's someone looking through a box of photo's. He knows who wears those clothes and smirks. Sunggyu, "Sungjong". Sungjong jinks a little and turns around, "Oh Sunggyu you scare me". He puts his hand across his heart. Sunggyu, "Put away the pictures and well talk after I dress up". Sungjong just nodded and clean up the mess. While cleaning up the mess, Sunggyu close his door shut. He takes off his towel and mannerly puts it on a chair. He goes to his waredrobe and opens it. He looks to find a boxer and some clothes to wear. Sungjong  peeks and looks back then giggles. Sunggyu gets dress and calls Sungjong, "Sungjong, you can look now". Sungjong stands up and turns around to face him. He walks around the bed and sits on it. Sunggyu turns and goes on his knee's then he lift up his shirt. He kisses his stomach. He lets go of the shirt. Sungjong, "Have you told them yet. That I'm pregnant with your baby". Sunggyu, "Of course, I did. They were like so happy about it". Sungjong stands up and looks at him. Sunggyu stares at his eyes, "I want you to marry me and have this baby be born". Sungjong became breathless of what he said. Sunggyu, "I want to raise this family and take care of you. The way I look at you I became a change person just because of you". He paused for a second and takes a deep breath. "It all seems quick but...", he hugs him. "... I love you so much that I can't let you go so eaisly". He sniffle and cries and Sungjong begins to cry. Sungjong, "I understand how you feel. I love you too". He closes his eyes. Their love was so strong that it seems unbreakable. 

     Later, they head out to a place they once knew. Sunggyu drives to the place. Sunggyu parks the car somewhere that doesn't seem far. They get out and Sunggyu holds his hand. Sunggyu and Sungjong goes to the top. He lets go of his hand. Sungjong goes to the rails and grabs on to it. He seems so relief and stress free. Sunggyu walks behind him and calmly said, "Do you remember this place?". Sungjong, "Nope". Sunggyu looks at him, "It's the place where we first met and you fell for me at first sight". Sungjong lets go of the rail and turns towards him. Sungjong hugs him, "I remember now". He smiles at him. Sunggyu, "Lets go back". They both left. At the hospital, Dongwoo and Hoya taking an ultra sound test. Doctor examines see's that the baby is gonig to be fine. Later, they head out to a shop to buy groceries and stuff for the house. After buying the groceries, they go to a store for decorating a room only for babies. Dongwoo picks out a lightly blue blanket that has cute animals on it. Dongwoo, "Hoya, come look at this. It looks so cute and it might be great for the baby. Hoya...". Hoya looks around finding things that seems good but couldn't find the stuff. He walks back to Dongwoo. Hoya, "Sweetie, lets go somewhere else and buy something". Dongwoo puts away the blanket. Dongwoo, "Doesn't your mom own a baby company". Hoya thinks about and just realize it.  Hoya, "Oh. I forgot about that. Lets go to my mom then". They soon drove off the company. 

    At the company and the top level. Hoya opens the door and see's her mom just sitting down doing her work. Hoya, "Umma!.". She looks and was surprise. Hoya's umma, "Hoya dear. What brings you here?". She went to go hug him. "So why are you here". Hoya, "Umma, Dongwoo and I are looking for room decorations for our baby boy". Hoya's umma, "Oh dear. I'll help but umma has lots of work right now. I'll ask one of my assitants to help". She snaps her fingures and an assitant came. Hoya's umma, "Okay you help them find decorations for a baby boy's room". The assitant, "Ye. boss". He leads them and Hoya's umma went back to work. After a while, the assitant have a truck loaded with the stuff. He ask the driver to follow them. Hoya and Dongwoo drove to the house. There was an empty room that was not use. It was lock by there father, but it was somehow eaisly open. Dongwoo opens it and  seems to be a room that was filled with nothing but a letter on a white dusty pedestal. It was that of Roman or Greek origin. Dongwoo walks to it then grabs to letter. He opens it then starts reading it. Few minutes past, Hoya naps on the couch while they arrange the room. Hours and hours past by and Dongwoo sits down next to Hoya. They left and the house was silent. Dongwoo calmly and quietly, "Hoya come and look at the room. It's finish also it looks amazing". Hoya wakes up and muffles. Hoya, "Dongwoo help me up an take me to the room". Dongwoo helps him up and carefully guides him to room. Hoya see's the room to be amazed that the room was so beautiful. The walls were sky blue and the carpet was soft. Baby toys everywhere and a crib that has a cover on top. The cribs color was that of the ocean. Blankets and coverings with cute little animals. Everything was almost nothing but blue. Dongwoo and Hoya left and sat down on the couch.  

    Returning home, Sunggyu and Sungjong stop at Sungjong's house. They head out to the house to take a rest, but Sunggyu takes out some stuff from his trunk. He pulls out a duffle that has the Infinite signs on it. Sungjong looks back, "Sunggyu whats that for". Sunggyu puts it on his shoulder then looks at Sungjong. Sunggyu, "Oh, this. To sleep over with you". He close the trunk and walks to Sungjong to hold his hand. They walk to door and open it. Sungjong see Hoya's and Dongwoo's shoes. He thought for a moment and lead Sunggyu to his room. Then he see's a sign that says, "Don't OPEN this room. It's for the baby". Sungjong already knew it was for Dongwoo their baby. So, he went on to his bedroom. Inside, he tidy up the room to find a place where Sunggyu could sleep. After finishing, Sungjong takes a deep breathe and exhales. He sits down on the bed and looks at Sunggyu. Sunjong, "You'll be sleeping next to the window, which is the only big spot in here. Shall we eat". Sunggyu settle his stuff down first. Sunggyu takes off his shoes and socks. They both walk to the kitchen to cook some stuff. While Sunggyuis cooking, Sungjong cleans and put the drinks on the table. An hour passes by, Sunggyu finishing up the last course. Sungjong sets up the table for only themselves and lights 1 candle in the center. Sunggyu serves the food on the dishes. He puts the pots and pans away in the sink and cool them off with cold water. Sunggyu takes off his apron and settles down on the chair. Sunggyu, "Sungjong lets eat". Sungjong puts away the the lighter away.

     The start to eat and share ones food to each other.  They were having a great romantic date just at home. They settle down and talk. Sunggyu, "So, what do you think". Sungjong, "Well, your food is great. I love it". They both smile. Sunggyu, "Hope that our child grows to be a healthy youngster". Sungjong looks down to his stomach, "Yeah. Mommy loves you my child". Sunggyu stands up and go to him. He then kneel and goes close to his stomach, "Daddy's here. He also loves you too and so does mommy". Sungjong smiles then Sunggyu stands up gently. Sunggyu, "Lets go to sleep". Sunggjong stands up and both walk to the room. In the room, they talk for awhile before going to sleep. Sungjong sat on his bed then Sunggyu also sat. Sunggyu, "Why don't we take a shower together first then go to sleep together". Sungjong, "Hmmm... Okay then". They get undress in the bathroom and take a shower. Later, they get into matching jammies. They sleep on the floor were Sunggyu sleeps. The look at each other and talk. Sunggyu, "Sungjong, Will you marry me". Sungjong, "Yes, I will marry you". Sunggyu, "Then it's settle. You are now my fiance and my wife to be". He closes his eyes and smile. They both feel asleep comfortably. Sungjong's wish came true after all. Soon and later they will have a happy ending.