False Letters and the Incident

Years Apart

     The title tells all.

    

    Not long before Sunggyu broke Woohyun's heart. Woohyun came up with a plan to ruin their relationship. Woohyun at his apartment planning something to ruin the relationship. Woohyun stubbornly and angrily said, "Sunggyu will return to me and make my heart feel better". Hours and hours past by. Still Woohyun come up with an old fashion plan. He will write false letters to both of them and deliver them unnoticed. At Sungjong's house, Sungyeol and L then went outside to say goodbye to each. While saying goodbye to each other, Sungyeol imatate giving a to L. L smiles at him and did a hump in the air. Dongwoo looks outside the window and see's both of them. Dongwoo tap the window and gave them an stern look. They both stop and left. Sungyeol enters happily while Dongwoo was kind of pissed. Dongwoo grabs his arms and Sungyeol suddenly stops by the grasp. Sungyeol hesitated to look, "What is  it that you want", he answer. Dongwoo looks at him with an angry face. Dongwoo, "Were you two doing something that I do not know". Sungyeol, "Ummm... Uh... We were doing nothing at all. I just went to L's house to have fun", He startle a bit. Dongwoo, "Did you two have ?", he said it harshly. Sungyeol did not want to answer his hyung. Dongwoo grasp his hand tighter, "Did YOU two did it? At his house and here". He became angry. Sungyeol answer with a loud voice, "YES... YES we did have a ual ". He begins to cry and wipe his tears with his left arm. He then forcefully pulls out his arms. He went cry into his room. Hoya comes out of the bathroom. He ealks to Dongwoo who was still angry. Hoya, "Honey... What seems to be the problem?" Dongwoo faces him and put his arms on his shoulders. Dongwoo, "*sighs and exhales heavily* My brother had ual at an early age". Hoya puts his hand on his face. He wiped his tears, "There, there.  Now c'mon on they're just kids. They will soon know better, you know. See now, we are having a boy on the way. Don't need to worry about it". Dongwoo hugs Hoya while he sobs. Hoya, "Come on now lets go watch some t.v.". Hoya holds his hand and walk to the sofa.

     Sunggyu came to drop off Sungjong. Sunggyu opens the door for him. Sungjong, 'Gomawo. I guess I'll see you later". He nodded his head neverously. Sunggyu smiled at him and was about to see Sungjong to hit his head. Sungjong was waving goodbye and bump his head. Sungjong, "Ouch". he scratches his head. Sungjong gallantly walk to his with a cute smile on his face. He then opens the door with his key. When he enter, he saw Dongwoo and Hoya sleeping on the couch with their heads together. Sungjong quietly walks to them to turn off the t.v. He then walks away tip-toeing. Later that night, Dongwoo woke up and looked at his pregnant fiance. Dongwoo smiles brightly at him. He gets off the couch and wakes up Hoya by tapping him on the cheeks softly. Dongwoo, "Hoya. Hoya. Hoya my soon to be wife", he said it softly. Hoya moaned and groan. Dongwoo, "Lets go sleep in my bedroom". Hoya was so tired to get up that Dongwoo decided to pick him up. Dongwoo, " You seem to get heavier everyday". The next day, the mail came in and was left at the door step. Someone dressed in a hooded jacket came to put a letter at Sunggyu's and Sungjong's house. That hooed person then leaves. Hoya's sister wake up and walk outside to get some fresh air. She breathes in and see's the mail. She then walks to the mailbox to get it and a couple of boxes. She goes back inside to settle them at the table and put them there. She went back to sleep on the couch. Sungjong wakes up and goes to the shower then brush his teeth. After that he gets dressed up like this .

    Sungjong checks the mail and all seems to be for Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungyeol. But he saw a letter that saids, "From Hamstergyu. To: My Princess Sungjong". Sungjong, "Awww... How cute?", he smiles. He then opens it and reads what it says. Sungjong read it in his mind, "Dear Sungjong...". At Sunggyu's house he also opens a letter that says, "From yours truely, Sungjong. To my Hamstergyu". He opens it and reads it. Sungjong then drops his lettler and rush out to Sunggyu's house. Sunggyu rips his letter into piceces. He then walks outside. Sungjong bumps into Sunggyu and falls. Sungjong stands and start to sob and hit Sunggyu on the chest. Sungjong, 'Why? Why? Just Why? Have you cheated on me with another guy? Are cheating on me Sunggyu?", he continues on hitting him and sobbing. Sunggyu then hugs him tightly. Sungjong was crying on his chest. Sunggyu put his mouth on his hair and said, "I know who did it. So don't worry. I did not cheat on you. I will never do that because a real man never cheats". Sungjong stops crying and looks at him with a sad face. Sunggyu wipe his tears, "Don't cry no more. You now make me happier than anyone else". Sungjong puts his head on his shoulder. Sunggyu lifts his head up with hid right hand. They both stared at each other. Sunggyu moved his face towards his sad princess. Sunggyu slowly turns his head side ways and move his lips closer to Sungjong's lips. Sungjong closes his eyes shut. Sunggyu kisses him and Sungjong slowly put his arms around him. Somewhere at the street, Woohyun looks at them with his binoculars. Woohyun puts them down. He became frustrated, "How can you still be with him. AISH... That person makes me so mad (He is refering to Sungjong). Lets go".The van drove off while Sunggyu and Sungjong were still kissing.

    Sunggyu drove to Woohyun's apartment with Sungjong. Woohyun in his apartment see's them. Sunggyu holding Sungjong's hand and walks to Woohyun's apartment door. Sunggyu knocks on the door harshly. Sunggyu, "Woohyun! Open the door". He then knocks again. Sunggyu, "Woohyun open this door immediately". Inside, Woohyun walking around and struggling to open it or not. Woohyun, "Okay. Stay calm and think of something. Ah". A lightbulb came to mind. He then opens the door. Woohyun looks at angry Sunggyu. Woohyun, "Well, nice to see you guys". Sunggyu lets go of Sungjong's hand and grabs Woohyun by the collar. He pushes him to the balcony door. Sunggyu yells at his face, "Did you write the letters!?" Woohyun was so scared too answer him. Sunggyu, "Did you do it?" Woohyun looks at him, "No I did not write the letters". Sunggyu, "Liar!!!". Woohyun, "No it wasn't me at all". Sunggyu, "I don't belive you". He then lets go of him and takes a step back. Woohyun, "I told you it wasn't me. I saw someone that put the letters there before me. And I didn't even bother to do it". Sunggyu, "Then who was it? What your fans did it?" Woohyun, "Umm... No". Indistinctly Sungjong walks up to them and yells, "STOP IT Both of you just stop it. Okay he says that it wasn't him okay". They both looked at him and stop arguing. The first time Sungjong break up a tough situation. A girl passes by the open door and stops. She looks at them. Sungjong looks at Woohyun, "Okay I know how you feel for Sunggyu. You still deeply love him but moved on". Woohyun, "I already have. Because I know now that people change over time". Woohyun begins to cry. The girl walks in and confessed. The girl, "I was the one who wrote the letters not Woohyun. It was me. I'm the one who did". Sunggyu turns around to look at her. Sunggyu, "Why. Why did you do it?" The girl exclaimed, "Because... Because I love Sunggyu and I know that he is a well known photographer". Woohyun and Sungjong both looked. The girl went silent.

    Sunggyu confronts her one on one. Sunggyu, "I'm sorry but I'm already with someone already". He said it calmly. The girl looked away but inside her she felt guilt. Woohyun and Sungjong both looked at from behind the wall. Sungjong, "What kind of fan is her?" Woohyun, "She is a died hard fan. Don't worry I have some too". They both said it quietly. Woohyun, "Hey, what's your name? I never really got it". Sungjong, "It's Sungjong. Jang Sungjong". Woohyun, "Oh. Well, Sungjong wanna go see something while Sunggyu is confronting her". Sungjong, "Why not?" They both went away. Sunggyu, "Okay look here. I have something more busy than you or anyone. I love my my boyfriend okay. You need to stop and go away. Go Away". The girl stands up and leaves with tears. Sunggyu close the door and looks for Sungjong and Woohyun. Sunggyu, "Guiys where are you". He went into the hallway and check one of the doors. Sunggyu slowly opens the door to only see Sungjong and Woohyun in bikini's while making poses then taking pictures.Sunggyu enters slowly and looks at them with a blank face. Sunggyu begin to have a nosebleed. Woohyun turns around, "Oh hi Sunggyu. We are trying to be y and hot". Sunggyu, "I see". Sungjong turns around to look at Sunggyu, "Oh you see us in these (bikini's)". Sunggyu nodded and fainted. Sungjong, "Sunggyu... Sunggyu... Sunggyu Oppa!!". He then rush towards him.

    Sunggyu opens his eyes and takes off a wet towel from his head. Sunggyu, "What happen? Did I just saw you guys  in hot and y bikini's". Woohyun, "Umm.. I think you did". Sungjong dress back into his regular clothes, "Sunggyu time to take me home". Sunggyu slowly gets up. Sunggyu, "Okay let's go". At the door, they wave goodbye to each other. Woohyun, "Sungjong! You can keep it". Sungjong waves and heard him clearly. Woohyun shuts the door and went to sleep. At the parking lot, Sunggyu and Sungjong open the doors. They both enter then Sunggyu starts the engine. He begins to  drive and leaves. In the car, Sunggyu, "it seems that you two are getting along". Sungjong, "Yep. He seems to be alright and he also show me the places were he has gone to". Sunggyu, "That's great. And why did you guys dressed in those bikini's". Sungjong, "Oh that. He want me to try some on and so did he. He wanted to know me better and we both shared stories". At Woohyun's apartment, Woohyun getting into bed and went to sleep. Woohyun, "*sighs* Finally made a friend". He staring at the ceiling of glow in the dark stars. Woohyun, "I need to find a new love". He finally went to sleep.

   It was almost the end of April. Dongwoo and Hoya went to a special trainings program for pregnant people. Over there, Dongwoo assist Hoya. They then learn a lot of new things. At the swimming pool, a coach teaches them and be careful not to go into pools a lot. After that, they both were finish. They went to a sauna near by. Inside, they where inside the steam room. Dongwoo on his knees and Hoya sitting down. Dongwoo put his face against Hoya's stomach, "Daddy and Mommy is going to take good care of you and we will raise you to the right pathway". He smiles and so does Hoya. A couple of minutes pass and Hoya feel asleep. Dongwoo careful watches him. Hoya in a low voice, "Dong... Dong... Dongwoo...". He breathes and his hand feel onto Dongwoo. Dongwoo looks at him and was in shocked. He shrug him softly, 'Hoya... Hoya.. HOYA!!!". He takes him out of the steam room. Dongwoo, "Help!" Some people of the work place came to help and call an ambulance. They came and putHoya on the bed. The nurse, "Are you the partner of this pregnant person". Dongwoo, "Yes". The nurse, "Come with us". Dongwoo holds onto Hoya's hand and cries. They rush to the hospital as soon as possible.