Dinner at Kim's

Which is right for ME?! (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

"Why did you invite them?!" Taeyeon shouts to her mother when she found out that her mother invited Kris, GD, Baekhyun and of course her cousin and childhood friend together for a dinner. Her mother just ignore Taeyeon's anger and continue to cook lunch. She throws her hand uo in the air frustrated and angry about it. As far as she want, Taeyeon seriously wish that she won't be meeting with them exceptional to Suho and Onew of course.

 

The door bells ring before Taeyeon could even went upstairs, she storm to the front door and opens it. "What!" not realizing that it was Jessica and Sunny, they both raised their hands up. "Sorry if we umm get into your way or something." Sunny apologize, Taeyeon face soften when her friends were here and smile. "Come in.." both of them enter the house as Taeyeon then closed the door behind them. "Here, umma told me to give this to you, since she still remember that day you carved those beautiful handmade flower made out of the woods for her birthday. So she decided to give you something in return even though its been a long time ago." Sunny handed her a bag which Taeyeon hesitately took it and thanked her.

 

Jessica on the other hand handed a box of cupcakes, "My mom bake this, she told me to give you some, for the family." again she hesitately took it and thanked her. "Really guys, its nothing serious. Those handmade wooden flower is just a simple thing while that day I bake the cake for your family is just nothing special, I think thats what she is pointing at?" Taeyeon look at Jessica, and she nods. "Uhuh, umma said the cake was very delicious so she said one day she will returned the favor and here it is, cupcakes."

 

As the three girls chit chatting, the door bells rang again this time Mrs Kim came out from the kitchen, Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny just stood there, "Oh girls, please stay for dinner. I cooked just enough for everybody." the brunette and blonde look at each other in confused, then glance at Taeyeon. "Everybody?" Mrs Kim, opened the front door and there stood GD, Kris and Baekhyun. They bows to Mrs Kim, and she told them to come in.

 

----------------

 

Jessica and Sunny gaped, "Those guys? Your guest? Tonigth? For dinner?!" they both said in alternate but unison, Taeyeon just stared at all the three of them, even though GD is her boyfriend she never took him seriouslu, I repeat....never took it SERIOUSLY. Not long after that, another door bell rang and this time it is Suho and Onew they greeted very friendly and not shy towards Mrs Kim since they know her well. "Evening Mrs Kim, umma told me to give you this.." Onew handed her a box of cookies which Mrs Kim have ordered from Mrs Lee. "Why thank you, Jinki...later after dinner please send my regards to her." He smiled and nods, "Will do.." and he enters, then Suho bows since she is his aunt. "Annyeong, imo... Umma send her regards to you and she even asked me to give this to you..." he handed the basket of fruits since Mrs Kim just got well from fever, in the past few days ago.

 

"Kamsahamnida, Joonmyeon ah..." she pat the boys cheek and everyone came in. Taeyeon her upper lips since she felt like it was dry and actually quite irritated with the 3 mens presence. Well she could tolerates with Baekhyun since he is damn cute, thats what she thinks but not Kris or GD. GD loved attracts attentions which she doesn't like it very much while Kris, well he...He's the reason why she changed like this but still, deep down Taeyeon still holds the feelings for the giant blonde. Why must she still holds those feelings for him after all the mean words came from him 2 years ago.

 

Taeyeon placed the cupcakes and the bag that Sunny gave to her down on the table by the kitchen. Her eyes were watching each and every movement the three men is doing, Jessica and Sunny stand on each side also eyeing them. "Yah, why the sudden appearance? Why is that they are your guests for tonight?" Sunny whipered to the older girl, making her to bit her lips. "How should I know, umma suddenly told me that she invited those guys for dinner." with their most lowest tone they keep on whispering sometime Taeyeon shows few emotions through her facial expression.

 

"Taeyeonnie, please help me with the foods. Jessy and Sunsun too" Mrs Kim called them by their nicknames that she created. They moved toward the main kitchen, as they enter all the boys look at them. Jessica and Sunny gave them some nasty look since then back at Mrs Kim with their normal one. "Two face chicks." GD stated since she doesn't like Taeyeon's friend much. They slowly placed all the food one by one on the dining table. Mr Kim came down and is greeted by the boys and even Jessica and Sunny. "Wah, we have lots of guest tonight." he said with a smile, of course his greasy smile.

 

----------------

 

The last dishes was carried by Taeyeon, it was quite heavy since the bowl was full. On the floor near where Kris is sitting have some spilled of water when Mrs Kim was pouring the drinks. "Darn, this is heavy.." she complained, getting nearer and nearer and before she knew it, she slips and Taeyeon let out a small yelp. Kris with his quick reflex saved her by wrapping his arm around her waist and they both try to hold the bowl so that it won't smashed to the ground. Everybody stand, some of the food fell off the bowl but thank god Taeyeon didn't get hurt. They both look at each other, "Careful now." he said and took the bowl away from her and placed it at the table.

 

Taeyeon stay in his hand and was stiffened up since he have his hand on her waist. She blushed, all the hotness flows into her cheeks. Roughly, she pushed him away and making him to stumble backwards a little. "T-thanks..." he just rubbed his back of neck, glancing down at the petite who is looking to the floor. "You're welcome.." and he sat back at his place.

 

"Taengoo ah, be careful later on." Sunny placed her hand on her shoulder while Jessica took the napkin and dabbed the water on the floor. "Alright, time for dinner.." Mr Kim said and everybody sat and enjoy their dinner that is cooked by Mrs Kim. Ever since she met them all in the market, she wanted to know them even more. She adores, Baekhyun cuteness and sometime smile, then Kris...Mrs Kim, think that he is handsome for his age and vey manly, like how she wish that her daughter would date. GD well she already know him ever since Taeyeon enter the college. Suho is her very own niece, while Onew is her bestfriend's son. She wished to have such happy family with each one of them.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

*hides behind the wall*

Before you hit me, I apologize for the lame chap...

I planned on making something else but something else came out instead..

please forgive me for the not so awesome chap... *bows many times*

but, I will make some moments for each guys with her in next chap :D

One more thing, I felt like or wanting someone to be my co-author if any of you could be so kind...

I really mean it, I need some help for this story to make it perfect like how my...

Duizhang is in Love is, you guys have supports me so much ^^

Thank you, so if there is any of you wish to be my partner...please tell me

By the comments or just PM me.. :DD

 

XOXO