New Friend

Which is right for ME?! (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

In EXO right now, only Kris know the truth of Suho and Taeyeon's relationship. With this, Kris think that he could try and befriended her, and perhaps say his sorry about the past. Its free period and almost all the students were hanging around the university facility. SNSD is currently using the music room as they sing and dance. They are the idol star here in the university and actually a famous idol, star and Nation Girl Group in Korea and the world, except that EXO and SHINee have never heard them singing or any of their album before.

 

Even they just debut 2 years ago, after Taeyeon graduated they have placed themself in no 1 in every music chart until today. All their song will be the hit and rise to the toppest rank, flanking all the other singer. With their almost sweat pants and shirt, the girls begins their usual practice. Whenever they have free period, SNSD will surely came for practice, even though they are already so flawless about dance and singing. Leader, Taeyeon is the main vocalist in SNSD, why? Because of her very powerful, angelic, strong vocal that could brings shiver down to anyone spine.

 

The first song that they do practice on is their RDR, their previous song. The black concept was really gaving out that strong, charismatic vibe. If you watch their makeup and outfit, it was really superb and all the live performance they give. As they start, that time EXO and SHINee walk passed by the music room and heard those lines. With the very loud music that echoes through the hallway, it really attract lots of attention. Some of the student and even the tutor who just let it be since they've know their routine already and usually they enjoy listening to them.

 

"So loud yet the song is really awesome.." Minho exclaimed as they all stand right infront of the room, "It can from here and daebak! Palli wa hyungs!" Sehun calls, motioning them all. Peeking through the door, they see 9 of them dancing and singing RDR, their jaws dropped when they see them dancing and singing. They giving out such a strong practice.  Taeyeon sang her high part.

 

De meotjin naega dweneun nal
Gapajugesseo itjima
You better run run run run run

 

"Oohh, Taeng..." Onew points, blinking few times. "Jjang, hyung.." Tao stated, since he was in awed. Baekhyun who have his eyes on Taeyeon was gaping wide open, and at the same time he was really excited for no reason.

 

Neon jami eobseo maenao eobseo
Run devil devil run run

 

You better run run run!

 

And so RDR is finished. They high five each other at their success, "The Boys! Palli, get into position." Taeyeon motioned, ordering her sisters too get into their position. "Like always, ah aniya...She really look cold and um, sadist just now. Plus she look like a boss, ordering them around, even her tone of voice was cold." Suho, Kris and Onew just look at each other, they didn't really care much about it.

 

------------------

 

Girls! Bring the boys out!

I wanna dance right now...

 

The split leg happens, making them grew their eyes even bigger. Some of them squirmed, thinking that it mustbe hurt to split leg like that, I mean who could have done that, not anyone would if they don't have a very flexible body to do so. They made it so easily and didn't seem to have any pain after doing so, the song also gave the strong image but slightly feminime like. Minutes later it ends and SNSD stops, they take a break for a while before they continue. Taeyeon grab the bottle and drink it down, and wipe her sweat with the small towel she brought with her.

 

She sat down, leaning back to the wall panting slowly. "Will need to make your steps even better girls. 10 minutes and then begin practicing again also need someone to, hmm witness the dance and give comments." at that time, EXO and SHINee fell forward pushing the door open, they all sprawled on the ground. "I told you not to pushed! Why can't you guys listen to me.." Kris growls, glaring to each boys while he shook his head, sighing heavily down at the boys. Suho, D.O and Lay also sigh, scolding their dongsaengs and hyungs.

 

-------------------

 

"What do we have here, stalkers?" Yuri said with cold tone, cocking an eyebrows as they all watch the scene. They stop arguing, looking at their 'sunbae', bowing apologizing on their stalking behaviour. "Sorry, we didn't mean to stalk just that you singing was absolutely awesome that caught as stalking." Minho explain but he realize how stupid he was to say that they actually stalked. "Pabo.." Onew sigh, looking at the tall guy.

 

"Nevermind boys, come sit down. Since you all are here, I want you to witness them dance and sing. Tell me the truth on how are they doing alright." he motion them to sit and focused on what will they perform eventually. "I hate it that we need to let people watch us practice, especially new hoobaes." Sooyoung said it coldy, as she shoved some of the potato chips on her hand, Taeyeon snatched it away throwing her a glare. "No eating while practicing. Its not a problem at all to let them watch us." Taeyeon pushed herself up, walking toward their choreographer. "So oppa, lets start." she glance coldly at all of them.

 

"Girls!! Get your here this instant!" Taeyeon shouts, tapping her feet with her poker face. When the girls arrived, their oppa whisper to Taeyeon on performing IGAB and Taeyeon nods. "I Got a Boy ladies." that light up their faces. Each boys sat and waiting for the dance.

 

[Sooyoung] Ayo! GG! Yeah yeah sijakhae bolkka?
([Sooyoung/All] Eo-meo! ) Yae jom bwara yae
Museun iri isseotgillae meoril jallatdae? Eung?
[Yuri] ([Yuri/All] Eo-meo! ) Tto yae jom borago!
Meoributeo balkkeutkkaji seutairi bakkwieosseo
([Yuri/All] Wae geuraetdae?) Gunggeumhae jukgenne
([Yuri/All] Wae geuraetdae?) Malhae bwabwa jom


[Tiffany] Ha ha ha! Hey let me introduce myself!
Here comes trouble! Woo! ~ Ttara hae!

[Sooyoung/All] Oh, oh oh eh oh ([Taeyeon] Eh eh eh eh )
Oh oh eh oh~ ([Taeyeon] Oh oh oh oh )
[Jessica] Neo jallasseo jeongmal!


[Taeyeon] Jiga mwonde? Utgyeo
Neomu kotdae sen geo ani? Nabogo pyeongbeom hadanda yae
[Sunny] Oh~
[Jessica] Geu namja wanjeon mame deureonna bwa!
[Taeyeon] Maldo andwae! Maldo andwae!
[Seohyun] Neomu yeppeojigo y-hae jyeosseo
Geu namja ttaemuniji? Mureobol ppeon haetdanikka?
Neo bakkun hwajangpumi mwonji


[Sunny] Sasil na, cheoeum bwasseo
Sangcheo ibeun yasu gateun gipeun nun
[Jessica] Yaegiman haedo eojil haetdanikka?
[Yuri/Sooyoung] Neo jallasseo jeongmal! Jallasseo jeongmal!


[Sooyoung/All] Oh, oh oh eh oh
([Tiffany] Here comes trouble, Hey girl listen! )
[Sooyoung/All] Oh oh eh oh~
[Taeyeon] Neo jallatda jeongmal! ([Seohyun] Jallasseo )
[Sooyoung/All] Oh, oh oh eh oh ([Taeyeon] Oh oh eh oh! Hey! )
[Sooyoung/All] Oh oh eh oh~ ([Taeyeon] Na na na na, Hey! ~ )
[Sunny] Neo jallasseo jeongmal!


[Tiffany] Ayo! Stop! Let me put it down another way.

[All] I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan
I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa


[Taeyeon] A~ nae wangjanim!
Eonje I momeul guhareo wa jusil tengayo?
[Sunny] Ha~ yan kkumcheoreom
Nal pume ana ollyeo naraga jusigetjyo?


[Yoona] Na, kkamjjak! Menbungiya!
Geu sarameun nae min nachi gunggeum hadae
Wanjeon mame deureo
Mot igin cheok boyeojwodo gwaenchanheulkka?
[Hyoyeon] Oh! Jeoldaero andwae-ji! [Yoona] Geuchi? Geuchi?
[Hyoyeon] Uri, jikil geon jikija! [Yoona] Matji! Matji!
[Hyoyeon] Geuui mameul modu gajil ttaekkaji
Igeon jeoldaero ijeobeoriji mallago!


[Sooyoung] Oh, oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh
[Yuri] Bameul saedo mojara da da
[Sooyoung] Oh, oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh
[Sooyoung] Uri choego gwansimsa da da


[Seohyun] Nae mal deureobwa geu ai neone alji?
Jom eorijiman sogeun kkwak chasseo
[Tiffany] Eotteol ttaen oppacheoreom deumji khajiman
Aegyoreul buril ttaen neomu yeppeo jukgesseo


[Sooyoung] Oh, oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh~
[Yoona] Neo michyeosseo, michyeosseo
[Sooyoung] Oh, oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh~
[Hyoyeon] Neo michyeosseo, michyeosseo


[Tiffany] Nan jeongmal hwaga na jukgesseo
Nae namjan nal yeojaro anboneun geol
[Taeyeon] Magyeonhal ttaen eotteokhamyeon naega jokenni?
Jilturado nage haebolkka? Soksanghae! Eotteokhae! Na?~
[Yuri/Sooyoung] Maldo an dwae! Maldo an dwae!


[Jessica] Don’t stop! Let’s bring it back to one-forty

[All] I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan
([Tiffany] Woo! Come on! That's right! That's right! )
I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa
([Tiffany] Woo! Right! That's right! )


[Jessica] Eonjena nae gyeoten naepyeoni dwaejugo
Gwi giullyeojuneun
[Jessica] Neo [All] Neo Oh Oh Oh Oh
[Jessica] Neo [All] Neo Oh Oh Oh Oh
[Seohyun] Nan idaero jigeum haengbokhae
[Hyoyeon/Yoona] Jal doel geonikka~


[All] I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan
([Taeyeon] A~ nae wangjanim!
Eonje I momeul guhareo wa jusil tengayo?)
[All] I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa
([Sunny] Ha~ yan kkumcheoreom
Nal pume ana ollyeo naraga jusigetjyo?)


[All] I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan
([Sooyoung] Oh, oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh! )
[All] I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa
([Sooyoung] Oh, oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh! )

[All] I got a boy meotjin!

 

-----------------------

 

"Nice!! Jjang!! Dae~~bak!!" the boys all clapped their hand, whistling. "Shussh, you guys are too loud. This is not a concert, just a music room." Jessica glares, making them stop. "I think thats a good response from them." Yoona said, clinging on Sooyoung, hugging her and rocking the both of them back and forth. "Great, a good view from them." Sunny clasped her hand and jump with Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica were with their choreographer, they were throwing their head to the back, sighing and frowning. "That's not funny oppa, why should they be our mentee? Do they have talent in singing and dancing that you choose them to be our mentee?" Jessica ask, crossing her arm pouting. "No, not only mentee for singing and dancing, also for the academics because some of them have problem with their subject." "Or maybe, because you have interest in them..I know 2 of them and I myself know that they are a great singer." Taeyeon glance over her shoulder to the group of boys.

 

"Lets just say, I interested in them with both." he explained, rubbing his neck. Taeyeon and Jessica look at each other and let out a sigh afterwards. "Fine oppa. We'll accept and we get to pick who is with who." they both walk away followed by their choreographer who sigh.

 

That time GD came to check on his girlfriend, "Hey babe, nice going on the song. It sound so awesome, was that hip hop just now?" he ask, smiling as he landed a peck on her cheek. Baekhyun, Onew, Suho and Kris, one of them blink many times, another one gasped, and another one facepalmed and lastly the one last person frowned, cocking an eyebrow. "Yeah, hip hop which will be out soon. How was your practice, good?" he nods and walk together with her.

 

"Alright, time for mentor mentee section. You do know that our university will always have a mentor mentee section to increased someone's knowledge so this week, and for 2 months this event will continue on. Since my name is being written as one of the mentor, I can choose whoever I want. I'll pick 5 of you, here goes." Taeyeon inhaled an oxygen and begin calling the names, "Kim Joonmyeon, Kwon Jiyong, Lee Jinki, Wu YiFan and Byun Baekhyun, you will be my mentee and no buts or no." she made a zip you mouth sign.

 

Suho, Onew, Kris and GD all widen their eyes, looking at each other blinking. "Yeah! My girl pick me for the first time! Wohoo, I'm loving this.." GD jumps happily. Suho and Onew just smile, "A mentee for Taeyeon, as expected from your cousin, Suho." Onew poke Suho, grinning. Suho returned the grin. Kris clears his throat, while Baekhyun actually would like to jump, hanging like a monkey because he was too happy. "Hi Byun Baekhyun, I'm Taeyeon nice meeting ya." she smile offering a handshake. Baekhyun look at the hand and to Taeyeon, he smile and grab her hand shaking it. "Please just call me Baek, or Baekhyun sunbaenim." 'Finally I get to talk with her.' she smile, "Okay, lets be friend."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys, for not updating much^^

Busy busy busy hehehehe

But it is slowly reducing, so I might have time to update more *sigh*

I think its a little boring, this chap hmm...

but I let you guys to judge :DD

Comments

 

XOXO