Weekends

Which is right for ME?! (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

Onew

"Beep beep beep beep beep beep..." the sound of an alarm clock went on and on, there was a groaned sound came from under the blanket, then a hand slammed on the clock to make it stop, slowly the hand slither back under the blanket. "Hyung! Wake up! Now!! Umma is calling, palli wa!!" "Shut up!! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?!?" Onew kicked his blanket then covered up again, curled up under the blanket but then his brother barged into his room, he pulled the blanket with full of strenght. "You get you off right now!! Umma is calling for you, now get up!!" he pulled him and Onew fall onto the cold ground, he groaned so loud. "Dammit, Shin that hurts. You never let me rest even after week of class." he argue and ruffles his already messy hair and stormed off to bath. 15 minutes later he came down from the 2nd floor. He found his mother in the kitchen. "Umma you call?" she turn to face his eldest son. "Yes, I need you to accompany today for a grocery shops. Which mean now.." he choked on his bread, Shin pass the glass of milk for him to drink it. "Grocery? Umma you know I hate doing that, can't you ask Shin to do it with you beside its weekend." he complained, but his mother won't allow her eldest son to lazy around the house just because its weekend. "No now lets go, there is lots of sales I heard."

 

He sigh heavily and grabbed his key, "Fine, lets go." Shin was mehronged his older brother, and Onew was really annoyed with his bratty brother. In the car, Onew ask his mother, "Where to umma?" "To XX market." He nods and give a signal to changed lanes, "Alright." even though Onew hates going on grocery shopping with his mother and love to hang out at home more, he still go with her since he is the eldest and his mother just like to spent the moment with her son. And even if Onew keeps on protested on something, in the end he will still go with it. Thats why his mother won't complained about his childish behaviour sometime. She knows he will come to agree on it later on.

 

"Oh my gosh, 50% sale, wait no..70% and more!! Onew dear, quickly find a park!!" that is how Mrs Lee is once she see a sale, even though the Lee's family is quite rich to moderate I mean by their lifestyle but Mrs Lee love to be in a moderate kind of way rather than rich, so she love to buy something that is cheap for food but if she want to have some grand things to eat she will buy expensive kind of thing. Once the car is parked, Mrs Lee is the first to exited the car and walk very fast toward the door. Onew locked up his car and shook his head on his mother's crazy for sales behaviour.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwtbtDC83xhHWU2I7PAeO

*this what Onew wore to the market xDDD*

 

----------------

 

Kris

"Nevermind, I don't need the creamer or sugar. Black coffee is fine thank you." Kris was having his breakfast at his favourite cafe. He love to drink plain coffee without sugar nor creamer. Since he could handle the high caffeine, the waiter excuse himself. Kris fixed up his glasses and continue browsing the net using his iPad, while one hand gripping on the mug of coffee, taking a sip on it. He love the smell of coffee so much, so he will always smile by it. There is lots of girls looking at him and was whispering on how gorgeous, good looking he is. He realize all the eyes and lifted his head to see. The girls all startle when he look at all of them, he smile and winked that made them squeals so loud, that the waiters and waitress has to tell them to keep quite because they are disturbing other customer. Kris chuckles on the scene and continue to browsed the net. "Girls...I never fail to make them squeals so hard." he mutter.

 

Weekends is the best, thats what Kris think. He could hang out at his favourite cafe and have breakfast there withour needing to rush to school or to see a tutor. His phone starts to vibrate which he placed on the table. There shows, 'Umma' ID so he quickly answer it. "Yes mother? I'm at a cafe eating breakfast, did you need something? Took you to a market?" he asked, his face look all confused on why his mother asking him to take to market. "Why didn't you ask the driver to take you or just tell them to buy what you want...Ohh, because there's a sale, I see. But you never went to a market before so I was suprised when you said that. Give me 10 minutes." they hung up, he placed back his phone on the table and his breakfast came in perfect time, he smile to the waitress and quickly eat it.

Ferrari_wallpapers_282.jpg

 

"Thank you, please come again." the cashier bows to Kris after he paid his breakfast, he smile. "Always..thanks." Kris went to his car that is Ferrari f43o spider that is black in colour. The people walking around there were really envied and jealous with him. Kris smirk and drove off to his house to pick his mother up. "What took you so long, Yi Fan. All the things there will soon out of stock if we don't hurry up." Mrs Wu nagged along the way to the market, Kris with his bored face just nod and gave a hmm with all the lecture she give. They arrived at the market and also Mrs Wu ran first to the door, with Kris follow behind, his leg is really heavy to go inside but if he didn't then you gonna listen to all her lecture the whole day. Wu is very rich family, but sometime Mrs Wu love to try new things for example shop like normal people, went to a standard market for not so classy rich people, thats a good thing for the Wu.

 

kris-wu-and-ace-wu.jpg

*what Kris wore ^^, except that he didn't hold an Alpaca doll, he left it in his car kekeke*

 

-----------------

 

G Dragon

"Hey GD, wanna go and check some girls out?" Taeyang his friend ask GD, who is busy texting someone. He lift his head from his phone and smirk. "Sure bro, I'm bored anyway. And since its still early we could go to a club for some drink." shoving his phone inside his pocket he walk toward where Taeyang and TOP is. GD is a very big player, even with him in a current relationship with Taeyeon he still went and play with other girls, and even though its early morning I mean not that early, GD will already go to club to snatch some girl with him. That is how big he is, and Taeyeon didn't know about it, well she do know he is a player thats it. GD wore his beanie and ready to play some ladies in the club they'll be going, but before they arrived there his phone ring which make him to groan.

 

Without checking out the caller's ID he answer it, "Hello.." he answer in a very annoyed tone, when he realize that the person is his mother he fixed up his tone of voice, "U-Umma...uh, yeah do you need something?" he look at his friend, telling him to wait. They just sigh, in GD's head he was like what-is-his-mother-want or did-she-find-out-he's-going-to-a-club, and more. All the words keep on popping in his head, then it went away. "Say that again umma?" he asked, and then widen his eyes. "Market? Take you to the market? Wae?" he questioned, not really happy by the idea of it. "Ohh, umma...Its weekend, I was about to go to...err, the park with Taeyang and TOP, can't I skipped for today?" he try to beg but it didn't work, "I know you are going to a club young man now comeback and take me to the market before I tell you father about this." he groans and sigh, "Arasso arasso, I'm coming." he hung up.

 

"Whats up GD?" TOP questioned, they both went to his side, GD was really frustrated with it. "Sorry guys, I gotta skip for today, my mom need me to take her to the market, she said there's a sale or whatever. Women with sales is really something." he complained, shoving his both hand into his pocket. TOP and Taeyang just groans, and sigh with the news. "Ahh come on, you bailed on us to be with your mother?" Taeyang said with his hand in the air, GD glance over his shoulder and nod, "Of course dude, I mean she is my mother after all so if anyone ask whether I should pick mother or friend of course I choose mother over friends, sorry. Gotta bail, see you guys later." GD enter his car and droved away, leaving TOP and Taeyang. At the market, GD and Mrs Kwon both walk into the market together.

 

c81fcee0cb51c16f87d5bd665219f02e-jpeg.43

*GD wearing like this to the market, I'm gonna give all the pic on what they are wearing kekeke*

 

------------------

 

Taeyeon

She fixed up her hair after she finished taking shower, then Taeyeon went to her closet to grab her clothes which she want to wear for today. She doesn't have any plan for this weekend, except for hanging out at her house with her family. After she's all prep up, Taeyeon exited her room and went downstairs. Her mother was just finished preparing breakfast, she placed the bowl of salad on the table, along with few other dishes. "Ma, need some hand to help you with anything?" Taeyeon voiced up as she approached her mother who is washing her hand by the sink. She smile at her daughter, "Nothing to help with Taeng, everything is all up. Its time to enjoy the breakfast." Taeyeon just nod and sat on the dining table to enjoy the breakfast. Her father came in and also sat ready to eat.

 

She help Mrs Kim with the dishes and then later doing the laundry, being a good daughter she is Taeyeon will always help her mother with all the house chores whenever she is free. Around 10 something, Taeyeon sat on the couch in the living room, she read some magazine that she hold in her hand. Her mother walk in and sat beside her, "Taeng honey, are you free right now?" her mother suddenly ask, making Taeyeon to lower down the magazine, "Yeah I'm free since its weekend. Whats up?" Taeyeon can see her mother's face suddenly brighten up so she an eyebrow. "Come and join me for some grocery shopping, I heard they are having big sales by the XX market. Palli lets go, Taeng ah.." she pulled Taeyeon's hand to come with her, it made her laugh at her mother's sudden childish like behaviour. "Arasso umma, let me go get ready first. You don't want me to go there in short pants right. Give me 5 minutes."

 

After 5, Taeyeon came down and went to the car where her mother is already in. She locked the door and enter the car. They droved straight to XX market, with her mother has non stop talking about the sale. Taeyeon is not a shopping maniac like her mother so she just stay quiet with all the thing Mrs Kim is saying. As they arrived at the market, her mother was really brighten up and is excited on the sale. Taeyeon was dragged by her mother into the market, "Wait, wait...don't you need the cart for this?" "No time, there is some inside, right now we need to shop.." Taeyeon sigh.

 

girls-generation-taeyeon-girl-perfume-4.

*Taeyeon wearing this kekekeke*

 

--------------

 

Suho

In the Kim's house, that morning Suho wake up so early to jog around the neighbourhood. He woke up around 6 when not even his mother or father awake yet and left for some walk and jog around the place. He return home around 7 after he felt happy by all the exercise he made this morning. "I'm home.." he greets, since he know that his mother has woke up to cook breakfast for them, he could smell the delicious scent coming from the kitchen. He placed his shoe and wipe off the sweats on his face, "Nice smell umma. What are you cooking?" he came into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of orange juice from the fridge and poured it into the glass, gulping it down his throat. "Just pancake with your father's favourite omelette." she give him a kiss on the cheek, Suho smile and inhale in some of the smell. "Nice, can't wait to eat it but first I need to take a shower. I'm so sweaty and sticky with all the sweats." Suho exited the kitchen and went upstairs, disappearing into his room.

 

Later after shower, he came down for breakfast. After breakfast, since Suho really love helping his mother he washed all the dishes then he went into their library like room. In that room, they have almost all kind of book since his father love to read lots of thing since kid until he's married. Suho went inside not because he want to read but he because Lay have asked for a book that he wanted to read, that apparently Suho have. He agree on borrowing it to him since it was Suho's not his father's. "Let see, where did I put that book again?" Suho try to remember back on where he placed the book as he scanned around the shelves. Then his eye spotted on the title of the book, on the 5 case, using the stair there Suho grabbed the book, and smile. "Here you are. Wonder why did Lay wanted to read this book." The title of the book was 'How to make yourself not forget on things quickly.' Well Suho bought it to actually give it to his sister who always have problem in remembering things. "If noona sees this, she will surely try to get my head with it. I still remember her shout so loud when I presented this book to her, hahahaha epic." well Suho sometime love to tease his sister and yeah they always did but they love each other very dearly.

 

Suho walked out of the room and find that her mother was slinging her bag on her shoulder, "Where are you going ma?" he questioned, his mother glance over and smile when she see Suho. "I'm going for some grocery shopping. XX market is having a big sale, so I don't wany to miss it and also because we need to buy some grocery. The things are about to finished." she went downstair, follow by Suho. "I can come with you if you want. Since noona is in New York, you only have me now to help you with things." Mrs Kim smile and pinch his nose, she love his son so much. He is very good and kind. "Aigoo, very well dear. Then lets go..Can you drive?" "Of course." they left the house and Suho droved themself to XX market. Suho and Mrs Kim went into the market together, with Suho looking all amazed by all the people rushing in and out of the market. "Wow, this sales must be so big to even have this much of people coming."

 

2038B94C50377E691EAC2C

*Suho with his outfit to the market :D*

 

---------------

 

Baekhyun

"I'm eternally love~~" Baekhyun sang with his ear all plugged up with earphone. He was sitting on a swing in his family's garden. The weather was just nice for him to be outside, sitting on the swing and read some book. For Baekhyun, when weekends come he will always sit in his garden to feel some of the fresh air or just simply listen to music with his mp3 player. He see some of the maids were placing trays by the table where his mother and two sister is. Baekhyun just watch and then ignore them, continue on listening to the song in his mp3. Mrs Byun sips some of the tea and smile, she see her son by the swing tapping on his feet. "Baekkie with his music." she said, making the two sister to look over at Baekhyun. "Let him be, umma. He love music just like us." the eldest one said before she eat the slice of rollcake into .

 

After he feel an hour, Baekhyun finally stood and went inside. He removed the earphone and went into the kitchen to grab some drinks from the fridge. He open the door but couldn't find his favourite drink anywhere until his eyes turn to search around, but he see the bottle already inside the dustbin, he closed the door hard and frown. "It must be noona...Uhh, they always drink my drinks without asking me, now I need to buy some." he complained. So Baekhyun get ready and grabbed his car key, but Mrs Byun stopped him it made him jumps a little. "Umma, you suprised me when suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder." he rubbed his chest down, Mrs Byun laugh at his fright and pat his cheek gently. "Mianhae Baekkie ah but can you take me to the market. There are sales going on so I would like to check it out."

 

"Sure, since I'm going to the market too." he smile, Mrs Byun then grabbed her purse and exited the house with Baekhyun. "You've never went shopping for grocery umma, why suddenly you feel like going?" Baekhyun questioned her, as his eye glued on the road. "I just feel like going out and check it out." Baekhyun only make an 'o' shaped mouth and gave a signal to the left. When they arrived, Mrs Byun was gasped byt the amouth of people there. "Ohh, so many people.." "Yeah, since you said its a sale so of course lots of people coming." they then walk into the market.

 

coolb1.jpg

*Baekhyun in his clothes*

 

------------------

 

In the XX market, the 6 mother was busy grabbing all the things they wanted to buy for the house. GD and Kris who is following their mother all over were really tired, they've never felt this tired before and this is the first time they went into a market that is really packed with people. On the other side, Suho, Taeyeon and Baekhyun who is following their mother just help them, with the list the wanted to buy. Lastly Onew was almost dragged by his mother almost everywhere and even pushing the carts that is almsot fulled. "My gosh umma, do we need all this by the way?" Onew questioned when he look at the amount of carts he is pushing. "No.." she replied, Onew bulged up his eye. "Then why are buying all this if we didn't need it?" "Its for the stocks Onew, don't you ever understand house stock, Jinki?" Onew shooked his head, "No, because I'm not married yet, so I don't care." he sigh and keep on pushing the cart.

 

On the part where all the drinks are, Onew, Kris, GD, Taeyeon, Suho and Baekhyun along with their mother went in with their carts. From each side, they enter. The mothers were busy on browsing the drinks they wishes to buy, while the children not. Onew saw Suho, Suho saw Baekhyun, Baekhyun saw Kris, Kris saw Taeyeon, Taeyeon saw Kris and GD saw Taeyeon. They all points at each other and then "Ahh!" it made the mothers to look at their sons and daughter. They points to each other until each of them also realize the others around them. "Suho hyung, Kris hyung, Onew hyung and Taeyeon sunbae!" Baekhyun shouts, then Suho look at Taeyeon but he see Mrs Kim also and bows, "Annyeong aunt Kim." he greets, Mrs Kim just smile and waves to Suho then she see Onew also with Mrs Lee and Mrs Kim. "Suho, Baekhyun...You guys are here too?" Kris asked the two of his group friend.

 

They both just nods their heads, each of them all in the same place. What a coincidence, seems like their mothers are all so very interested with this sales so much that they went in the same day to check it out. Taeyeon just rubbed her temple, she really didn't feel like meeting any of them well except for Suho and Onew of course. She didn't even want to meet GD, her own 'virtual boyfriend' well thats what she call since they've never in a serious relationship, even though they are quite close to each other. But one thing is that, she really like seeing Kris in his casuals since she have never seen him like that before, it made her blushed a little but its only minimal. Both Mrs Kim and Mrs Lee hug each other and ask on how they are since they know each other ever since highschool they have been friends except for the two Kim's of course. Suho's mom and Taeyeon's mom are sisters so they've know each other since baby.

 

From there, Baekhyun and GD know on their relationship, not only Suho and Taeyeon but Taeyeon and Onew too. Kris wasn't suprised by it because he already know. The mothers suddenly talk to each other, since their children knows each other. "Wow, our mother and us in one place. Its feels like family reunion." Taeyeon said, crossing her hand as she stand in between Suho and Onew, with Baekhyun, Kris and GD on Suho's side. "And, they chat felt like they have known each other since childhood. Well our mother's are.." Onew said, leaning against the shelf.. The three of them just smile, "Well, if they going to be friend is also a good thing." Suho exclaimed, and Taeyeon just chuckles with Onew. "Ehmm, then the 3 will be close with us... and wanted to hang out all day." she lean forward to look at Kris, Baekhyun and GD who turn to look at her. "The weekends have become a grocery shopping meetings." Onew stated that make all of them laugh.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a while of no update, there I gave you a long one ^^

Man, my finger is tired already with all the typing kekeke

Kidding, i feel like updating other again hehehe

But maybe tomorrow ^^

Just enjoy the updates guys and love ya :DD

Comments and upvote kekekeke

 

XOXO