Truth of Suho & Taeyeon

Which is right for ME?! (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

Despite his y, scary face Kris is actually the nicest person in his group. Most of his group mate said so about him, he always denies it though and he protested even more after he insulted Taeyeon in the past. EXO lived in the same mansion which they shared together, each having their own room with their very own design, wallpaper and more. His room was decorated with black and brown furnitured.

contemporary-bedroom-furniture-with-blac

 

Sitting on his bed, Kris was hugging his Alpaca plushy which he received last year on his birthday from his cousin. One thing for sure, Kris has a thing for this plushy, Alpaca is one of his favourite doll that he cherished the most. Even though he is manly, a grown up but he still have that childlike attitude in himself, everyone have the childlike attitude even when they have grow old.

 

"Kris ge, lets go out shopping. I want to buy new Gucci bag..." Tao the 3rd youngest in the group came in, walking toward the bed, jumping on it continously. He ignore the panda, "Is Suho around?" he asked the intimidating boy about Suho as Tao quickly shook his head. "No, he's not around, he went out just now. Said that he is going to meet up with Onew hyung about their project?" blinking, as Tao lied down on Kris bed.

 

Kris nod, glancing at the panda lying beside him like a kid he smack his head, making the poor boy winced. "Get up, no rolling on my bed. Off! And no, I'm not gonna accompany you shopping for new Gucci bag for today." he kicked the boy off his bed, with Tao pouts at him. Kris smirk, "Oh tell Kyungsoo that I'm not gonna have lunch here today so skipped mine." Tao nods leaving his room, Kris pushed himself up to dressed up. He's going out, perhaps to meet with his parent. He did remember about his mother telling him to join them for lunch somewhere which he already forgets about.

 

---------------------

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_ynLcRy74dsPbK3P8RTO

 

Kris fixed his hair up, and checking himself out before he exited his room. Simple but good for him, he see's his friends all cramming up the living room. Some was listening to loud music others were playing games. Without Suho, him, Kyungsoo or Lay the house could explode with this kids. "Lay, Kyungsoo..I'm going out, make sure that the house is not a messed created by those maniac kids." they made an okay sign and bids him goodbye. "Say hi to your parents for us, hyung!"

 

He quickly droved away to his appointed destination. While on his way, he saw a familiar petite girl with two guys with her. They seem familiar to him, so Kris drove slower than his usual speed to check them out, and when their faces was visible to his eye, he widen them. "Suho and Onew? With her?" he questioned himself, they went into the park there, Kris followed as he parked his car and walk out. "Ahh why am I here? I need to go and join umma and appa for lunch but just for a moment, I need to know why they are together."

 

63e9598bgw1ds6m8vobtoj.jpg20120516d-4.jpgonew+07.bmp

 

The three wore quite a smart outfit for just to be walking at the park, Kris was suspicious about it. "I've never do this stalking stuff before but this is really something. How the heck did Suho could hang out with her despite non of us could. Onew is an exception but Suho?" he hids behind the bushes to be stealthy and undetected. Onew was holding Taeyeon's handbag while Suho and Taeyeon sling arm, smiling to each other and sometime to Onew. "Is Suho dating that girl? Damn i'm so curious to know."

 

He try to get closer to them when he accidentally tripped and well pushed Taeyeon forward, "Taeng..Yah!, Watch where.....Kris?!?" Suho shouts, gaping. He giant winced, rubbing his sore nose and stood up quickly. Taeyeon look over her shoulder with annoyed face, while Suho keeps his hand on her shoulder. "Suho, you can let me go." "Kris, what are you doing here? I thought you say last night that you'll be joining lunch with your parents but why are you here?" Kris could clearly see Suho stammering and sweating, the red haired is hiding something from he sure of it. "Nothing..."

 

"Thats not a nothing there, Mr Wu Fan. I think that you are stalking us. Creepy and weird.." she walk away making a disgusted face. "I'm not....stalking.." his last word was too shallow that Suho and Onew couldn't here, okay he is stalking but its because he was curious on why Suho is hanging out with her. "Suho, did you know that girl? Who is she to you? You guys even clinging each other's hand.." "That's it, you are stalking! How come do you know that they cling arm Kris!!" Onew points his finger, narrowing his eye. He gave him an odd face to the giant. "Alright I did stalk, a bit...but I don't hear into your conversation okay." he crossed arm, snarling.

 

Taeyeon cameback with her poker face plastered on, "Suho here is my cousin, does Kim rings any bell to you? You might never seen me with him, not even in the 'past' but he sometime came to me when I was harshly being bullied by the lots of you." "Yah, Taeng why did you tell him?" Kris stood there, stoning himself. "Cousin?" But he never told us before..." "True its because I told him not to...Since he joined you, he starts to became famous and so as a very understanding cousin of his, I told him not to come near me or talk to when they are around, he did protest but I made him to." Taeyeon and Suho look at each other, "Thats right, she did. Its because she have been bullied ever since the first day and as she see me joining/making friends with you she wishes for me to be free from bullying, so told me to stay away. Its because she doesn't want them to pushed me or hate me or so"

 

"Its really hard, Kris seeing my cousin like that for the past 3 years. It pains me more when you guys joins in. Taeyeon is like a sister to me, and we pratically look like a twin, of course non identical." he side hug her, squeezing her tight, she smile slightly. "Suho is just like my brother, older brother to be exact." "Kris, please don't tell them about this, I don't want attention or some kind of changes yet. Let its be revealed by itself in the future." "So thats why you sometime vanished from us in high school. You went to check her out was it?" Suho nods, "Yeah." "I see, okay I won't tell. But what about Onew? Who is she to you?' next Kris question Onew who stand there like a stone waiting for the right time to speak up.

 

"Taeyeon is my childhood friend and so does Suho so we are practically like brother and sister. End of the story." "Even after you find out about us, if you broke the secret I'll have your head Wu Fan. I'm not the same girl as from the past. She's long dead, buried in the ground already." with that Taeyeon drag Suho and Onew, they bids goodbye to Kris, who is dumbfounded and confused. "Oh ! I'm late.. Mom is gonna kill me for this!" Kris ran to his car, but he was happy to even get to talk to her although its not that friendly but he was happy.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

*bows apologize*

I did said that I was going to add GD but sorry he didn't appear ^^

Just need to make Kris shine a little in this FF, since he haven't had any lines other that the past kekeke

So here it goes, Kris found out of the truth on Suho and Taeyeon being cousin...

Maybe next chap, there will be some GTae moment and perhaps BaekYeon too

Comments and upvote ^^

Love you guys so much ;333

 

XOXO