5:1

Which is right for ME?! (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

As Taeyeon picked her mentee she quickly starts her class to help her mentees which is Suho, GD, Baekhyun, Kris and Onew. They went to the library and Taeyeon ordered each of them to get a book on their subject that they think its diffcult. Baekhyun and Onew both really not doing well in advance Math, GD and Kris have problem with advance history that went through history even deeper and lastly Suho with his...he doesn't have any problem so far. Suho sat beside Taeyeon while the 4 boys went searching for books.

 

"Do you need to put on those poker face mixed with cold stare, Taeng?" Taeyeon turn to her cousin, "Yes...." "Wae? Because you still remember those bully incident back in high school? Come on, its already been 2 years since then and look at you now, all so beautiful and y. I didn't expect that you are my cousin, truthfully speaking." Suho crossed his arm, staring at his cousin from head to toe. She does change so much that all boys would fall for her in an instant. Especially his dongsaeng, Baekhyun.

 

" I don't intend to speak about this topic, Suho... It makes me uncomfortable and I don't want to hear any of those thing. What past is past but the scars won't leave, it will keep on hurting me till it end." and then they cameback with books on their hand, Suho was about to say something but he zipped his mouth to not wanting GD and Baekhyun to look at him weirdly or so. "Have all the books that might help you solved the problems?" cocking an eyebrow, Taeyeon look around the table on all the books that they brought back. "Err, I think so...I mean, we think so.." Onew scratch his head, gritting his teeth.

 

"You're so helpless." Taeyeon sigh and slam her hand on the table making her way toward the bookshelf, there 5 of them look at each other before they follow her. Taeyeon look through books for a perfect one, each book that they took doesn't suit for the problems, do they even read books? Thats what she think of them when all the books she saw was not relevant. Leaning back to another bookshelf, Taeyeon read the content of the book she holds while the boys gather around her. Baekhyun was admiring her feature, her jawline, her perfect eye, nose, lip and all. GD well was smiling, and lean in to see the content she was reading, Suho and Onew just stand and look around and back to Taeyeon then pick some of the book there and read some, and Kris he just stand on her other side and try to read the content also.

 

--------------------

 

"Kay, here is the book that is perfect for today's lesson." "Ehh, lesson? You're not gonna help us solve the problem?" Taeyeon an eyebrow, "Help solving the problem? By I'm the one who gave all the answer?" they all nods in unison, "No...You need to make your way there and I'm here to help by teaching you not directly gave you the answer." she sternly said and crosses her leg and arm. They sigh, "This is gonna be tough." Taeyeon right now look like a strict teacher with her 5 bad students.

 

One thing that they don't know about her is that she is very serious and strict when it comes to teaching, for example this moment. Taeyeon easily prepared a question for them to answer, it took her about 15-20 minutes to make the questions. "Here, answer it and past it to me. I've teach you the basic so now answer." leaning back into her chair and waited for them to answer. Each of them exchanged glance, with lots of expression showing on their face. "Manage to answer it or not?" they just stay silent, not having the gut to answer her. "Scary..." Baekhyun whisper to Suho as they both steal a glance at Taeyeon from the book.

 

"She does, isn't she.." Suho replied, he know her the best though. Teaching time is like hell for Suho and Onew when Taeyeon being the teacher. Sometime her eyes will turn so evil and scary to even look at, since she takes academics so seriously. As the time goes by, they get the hang of it as Taeyeon keep on repeating all the steps and even shouts into their face for being too blur, slow and stupid at the moment. "Why did I even pick you guys as my mentee in the first place." she facepalmed herself for her stupidity on picking them.

 

"So it was so simple actually, no wonder I couldn't answer it in class because the steps was wrong." GD grinned on his stupidity for bot be able to answer such a simple easy question. "Told ya that it was easy, just that you never pay any attention in class that you couldn't answer those." she sigh, averting her eyes on Kris who is biting his pen, thinking. He feels that Taeyeon was looking at him so he lift up his head, their eyes met. "Any problem?" with cold words, Taeyeon ask Kris. "Just one.." he stood up and went to her side. Baekhyun just watch, biting his lip.

 

Taeyeon explain one by one in details until Kris face all light up. "Ohh, thats how it is. Thanks sunbaenim." he smile, "Don't start calling me sunbae. We are in the same age." as she crossed her leg. They keep on doing the exercise and some of them even starts to smile widely when they got to answer them. Firstly Onew left since he got all the answer correctly and gets the hang of it, then Suho and Kris left together. Lastly, GD left telling her that he will be outside waiting in his car. The only person left with Taeyeon is Baekhyun.

 

---------------

 

The poor guy still doesn't get an idea on how to solve the question. He was twitching, fidgeting, biting his lip, ruffling his hair, playing with his pen and more. Taeyeon who is tapping her fingers on the table and staring serious at Baekhyun was frustrated with him. Baekhyun was nervous, he laugh nervously then stops. He was not only nervous on the question but also because of Taeyeon, his long time crush. "Did you get it or not? You have been staring at those paper for hours now, a hole could appear any second now." she jokes in a sarcastic way, sighing heavily. "Almost...Please, just few seconds..minutes..hours more." he smile nervously.

 

Taeyeon shuts his eye and stood, walking to his side. "Let me have a look." she snatched the paper from his hand and scanned through it. "I told you, use the formula. Simple and easy. Here like this." placing her hand on top of his and their hand glide onto the paper, Baekhyun felt like he was in heaven when her hand touches his. 'So close, yet I felt that we are so far.' he thought.

 

Her scent was very sweet that it could hypnotize him, "And thats how you solve it. Understood?" she question, looking at him, as he snapped himself to reality. "Y-Yeah noona, thanks." he stuttered, which make Taeyeon smile and chuckles softly. "Settle the rest of the question then we'll leave. Its already 6.53, almost 7 pm." Baekhyun nods and do all the questions, and then shows it to Taeyeon. It made her smile and pat his back, even ruffling his hair. "Aigoo, thats good. You manage to answer all. See if you focus on something, you get to answer it that easily. Now lets go." Baekhyun was proud of himself, smiling all until his ears.

 

---------------

 

"Taeyeon sunbae..Would you like to have dinner with me. I mean, its already 7.10 pm." they walk down the hall, and exited the building. "Uhh, I don't know Baekhyun shi." glancing down on her watch, she fasten her pace followed by Baekhyun who is frowning and looking a little disappointed. As they reached the main gate, Suho, Onew, Kris and GD was waiting for them both. "Hey, you guys finally finished it. Lets have dinner together. You know as friend and as our gratitude to you Taeyeon shi." Suho stated smiling, which Taeyeon replied. "Its okay, its nothing biggy and I need to.." GD drag her to his car, making her to an eyebrow. "No need Taeng, I'll send you home after dinner. Come on, don't you feel hungry? I know a good Japanese Restaurant where their steamboat was so delicious that always make me drools. Wanna join?" he smiled to the rest of them..

 

"Yeah, I'm in.. Steamboat, hmm. Sound so delicious.." Onew rub his belly in round, he was damn hungry for sure of it. Taeyeon sigh and smile, "Really G, I have to leave for..." "I've called your parents about you be having dinner with us so no problem with that." "You did not..and they said okay?" she questioned, he nods grinning. Taeyeon look at her cousin then Onew,they both just shrugged their shoulder and smile. She sigh, "Okay fine. Just dinner." she smile, GD jumps up and down happy that his 'girlfriend' agree to join.

 

Even Baekhyun was happy, but a bit unhappy because his crush has a boyfriend. Wish he could steal her away from him, and that would really satisfied him. "Come on dreamy head, Kris is driving." Suho nudged his dazing dongsaeng, smiling at him being so head over heels on his cousin. 'Wish I could help you Baekhyun, but Taeyeon's order. Don't expose myself about me being his cousin...YET! Wait for the right moment to reveal myself.' "Hyung! I want kimbap too..." Suho smile at Baekhyun and nods.

 

The 5 prince with 1 princess droved away to the restaurant and spent the time there until 9. Taeyeon opens up a little to Kris and Baekhyun, as the two were happy to be friendly wih her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey ya!! How ya guys doin'??

Sorry for not updated for a while...

Just got better from fever/asthma/cold/flu/diarrhea :DD

I know, that is so much illness there but it comes in together...

And I was like so hellish feels that time... :)

Thank god, I'm all better now and ready to update my FF..

If its boring that I'm sorry, I lost my touch a little there ^^

Am planning on making a new story soon...and of course and again Taeyeon as the main girl..

but the main guy is still not yet to decide...some requested to have *beep* as the main..

but I need to think it through first...since *beep* is my bias, huge bias that is :DD

Anyway, please leave a comment and upvote *grins and bow*

Will be updating more kekeke

 

XOXO