Baek and Tae

Which is right for ME?! (DELETING)

Baekhyun's POV:

 

Today I got a vocal class, somewhere around Gangnam. Sunsaengnim ask me to come and do some vocal practice then teach some of the student there since he stated that I have a best vocal for the male while there is another female student who is equally good as me. Opening up my wardrobe, I pick a white jacket with a black leopard skinned jeans to go with, since the sleeves is black. Putting it on, I took some hair gels and mashed it up onto my hair and fixing it as I stand in front of the mirror.

 

"Okay, all set. Looking handsome as usual and don't forget to put on some eyeliner as a finishing touch." my one and only make up is eyeliner since it gave me a more strong handsome look. After finishing, I just grab my phone and walk down th stairs.

exo-k_baekhyun_focuses_on_stage-4437.jpg

 

--------------

 

At the studio, he met with few of his fellow friend who will be joining him in vocal practice. I put away my bag in the locker and locked it. Making my way to the vocal room, I suddenly heard a very strong yet angelic like voice singing. "Futari de tsukuri ageta sutōrī mo munashiku, Kon'nani kantan ni kuzure teshimau nante" The voice was perfectly soothing and calm when I listened to it, and I really must find out who is the person singing. So I open up the door to the vocal room and saw the person, which really not I expected it would be. I widen my eyes and was staring at her. It was my crush, Taeyeon sunbaenim!

 

She was doing some recording in the room, with other watching and recording her. The song she sings is in Japanese, but then she sing in Korea. The 2nd song is very melancholic but at the same time gave out such pure meaning into every line she sings. I leaned on the wall, shutting my eyes and listen carefully to every lyrics that she sings.

 

swipgeh sangcheo batgo swipgeh nunmulnado
swipgeh appeu-deon nal gieok hanayo
jigeumdo geuraeyo yeocheonhi gatayo
ireon nalbomyeon eoddeolggayo
 
swipgeh doraseodo swipgeh meolra-jyeodo
swipgeh itji mothal geudael arayo
yeojeonhi ireon nal ajikdo ireon nadeul bondamyeon
barora hagetjyo
 
wonhago wonhaeyo geurigo hana
apeugo apado geuraedo hanbeon
dalgo dalrajindaedo nunmul-ri mareuji anhado
cheoeum-euhro dolra gal su itdamyeon
 
cheoeum maju chyeotdeon geuddae geu sigan-i
wonmangseureowojil ddaedo itsseoyo
gaggeum-eun iraeyo
geuriumjocha heorak andwimyeon
sumdo motswimyeonseo
 
wonhago wonhaeyo geurigo hana
apeugo apado geuraedo hanbeon
dalgo dalrajindaedo nunmul-ri mareuji an-nado
cheoeum-euhro dolra gal su itdamyeon
 
hoksina hoksina geudaedo hanbeon
saldaga saldaga jeokeodo hanbeon
gaggeumeun nae sanggakeh gaseum sirin nari itnayo
hoksina saldaga jeokeodo hanbeon
geurigo hana igeotman gieokhaeyo
geudaemanirakdo jedaero sarajwoyo
 
hoksina hoksina geudaedo hanbeon
saldaga saldaga jeokeodo hanbeon
gaggeumeun nae sanggakeh gaseum sirin nari itnayo
hoksina saldaga jeokeodo hanbeon
 
-------------------
 
I felt like crying since it was really beautiful song. She sang it with full of emotions that could move anyone's heart just like that, and she moved my heart. I really can't believe that she could sing this beautifully and she went to the same vocal class where I am now. She ended her song and took off the headphones, taking a breathe after she sang. I notice that she was about to exit the room so I quickly left the vocal room first, not wanting her to find out about me listening to her.
 
"She must be the best female vocal that sunsaengnim told me about." I grinned stupidly alone thinking that maybe I get the chance to do some duets with Taeyeon sunbaenim. Thinking about it alone make me happy and blushing like crazy.
 
We all gathered up at the dancing room first before the sunsaengnim gave us the assignment for us to do. I do know mine so I just listen to other information, when Taeyeon enters the room with her long blonde hair and blue sweatshirts. "Thank you for being her and joining us for today, Taeyeon shi." I follow her as she walk toward the sunsaengnim and bows to them and us. "You're welcome, and its not a big deal. I'm free anyway."
 
Taeyeon-Airport-kim-taeyeon-30639610-732
 
----------------
 
Author's POV:
 
Taeyeon stand beside the sunsaengnim, tucking her hair to the back of her ear then sometime sticking out her tongue and checking her polished nails. She was very beautfiul and cute in which certain students claimed, especially Baekhyun, the person that have a crush on her. He keeps on gazing at her and was not focusing at all on the things that they talk about until, one of his friend nudge him with the elbow to make him snapped back to reality. He realized that everybody was staring at him, "Baekhyun shi...Did you hear me calling for you like 6 times?"
 
He spontaneously shook his head, since he was too busy daydreaming of dancing and singing a love song with her. Damn he felt embarassed with his action and slightly blush and he sees her looking at her, holding up her laughter. "Let me tell you this again, Mr Byun. You and Ms Kim here will be doing a duet at a wedding which will be held next week. So you two will have 5-6 days to practice or choose a song for you to sing at the ceremony. I'm sure that you need to sing a song of the wedding and the rest is up to you."
 
"Taeyeon shi has already agreed to do sing with you 3 days ago and now we are waiting for your answer." Baekhyun snapped back up and was gaping. His wish on singing a duet with Taeyeon came in reality, that quick! He felt like jumping so high up about it. Clearing his throat he stood up, "I'm okay with it. Whose wedding is it?" The sunsaengnim told them of whose it was and they all know. "Now since you two are my best vocals at this place and since 'she' herself apointed you both to sing at her wedding day, I rely on it to you both." he pats the two on the shoulder, smiling before leaving them.
 
------------
 
That time again, Baekhyun's heart skips a beat. He is with Taeyeon..TAEYEON! Doing a duet! "So Baekhyun, where do we start? Since the wedding is just around the corner." she was lookin so serious yet at the same time calm as she went to he bag, rummaging around to search for her phone. "Um....I'm guessing a love song?" he blurted out his idea, with Taeyeon looking at him, rolling her eyes. "Yes of course it would be a love song, Baekhyun shi..." "Sunbae, please drop the formality in adding 'shi' to address myself. Its not like we are strangers."
 
Taeyeon lift up to look at Baekhyun and smile faintly, " Arasso Baek ah. I know that you are my mentee last month and my junior. Suho's friend and well in EXO's." she went and ruffles his hair then smiling brightly. "Now, lets start. I have few songs in mind for us to sing. Here, what did you think?" Taeyeon offer Baekhyun her notebook of some song she wroted down. Baekhyun took a look and nod. They went on discussing about it, and was enjoying their time together the whole day. Laughing, sharing information about eac other, talking about themself, and even went for dinner. Baekhyun was really happy about it now that Taeyeon thinks of him as her friend and slowly open up in accepting him as a friend.
 
"See you again Baek, tomorrow in college. Have a good night.." she bids him farewell and a good night wish before departing, taking a different road from Baekhyun. Leaving the still waving Baekhyun there with a slight flushed face. Happy and over joy by it.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
AT LAST !!!! UPDATE !!!!
dum dum duuummmmmm....
xDDD
Noted, that I finally have free moments in updating my FF, even from the previous days I have been free
From my hellish nightmare in practical ^^
*wiped away my sweats, spatting it to you guys hahahaha, kidding :D*
This is BaekYeon's chap and later it will be OnTaeng chap :P
Noted again that starting from this chap and so on, Taeyeon starts to open up to all of them
Who had been bullying her, accepting them and well slowly develop feelings for all...keke
OMG I'm spoiling it out !!! but WHATEVER...I think you guys would like it anyway ^^
Not only from her side, even from the boys side too...
Well Baek is already is, its only left Onew, Kris and GD...
 
Stay TUNED!!!
Don't forget to comment :DD
*chuu....*